PDA

View Full Version : WAGG vs. WAGG -N

sikdogg
06-30-2004, 03:34 PM
Greeting all... I

came over from the AM board and need some helpful advice. From what i've read so far everyone seems to like WAGG. I

was looking in the store and found WAGG -N (with androstenone). Is it better than the regular WAGG?? Does anyone

have any experiences with it??
There are so many products... how does a newbie decide on which to try?? Does

anyone have any recommendations for a noob??

bjf
06-30-2004, 03:38 PM
Wagg-N is good if you don't plan on

getting any other none product.

Other than that, you are best getting regular wagg. The best none product is

probably NPA/TE (same formula, different dilutions).

Oh, you are better off waiting on Chikara (will be in

the store in next week or two) than buying wagg.

sikdogg
06-30-2004, 03:45 PM
Is Chikara unscented?? I want to

use it with my current cologne. Do you recommend regular wagg and a none product?? What is NPA/TE, i couldn't find

it in the store??

handtohandking
06-30-2004, 03:46 PM
WAGG really intrigues

me, yet I don't have much info on it in terms of what it contains. From what I know, it gives a super-friendly

aura, but not a sexual product. Would a little Edge along with WAGG be a good mix? In fact, I got another query:

WAGG gives a very non-threatening inviting vibe off, and I would think an ultra-nice-guy using this product would be

useless; however, if someone who is a, say, big aggressive alpha male type ;) would use this product, would it also

result in more "provocative" results? Of course WAGG would help in many ways, but would my own chemistry enhanced

with WAGG make the reaction a bit more aggressive...in a positive way?

sikdogg
06-30-2004, 03:48 PM
I just looked up Chikara and

it's scented so it prolly won't work for me as i'm really particular about colognes.

Fuse
06-30-2004, 03:48 PM
I can't wait for Chikara!!! I

ordered it last month but they ended up running out of it, so I just bought SOE Scented instead. I'm depositing

money in my checking account tommorow so I'll be ready for Chikara!

Bruce
06-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Sikdogg,

Welcome to LS. Any

friend of Chemo is a friend of ours.

WAGG as you probably know stands for What a Great Guy. When it came

out there was nothing else like it at on the market. The usual a-NONE product was designed to help you come off as

the alpha guy, but there was a growing league of guys on the scene who were already "too alpha" and were having

trouble connecting because of what we termed the "Clint Eastwood Effect" or the "Lone Wolf" type/problem. When I

saw your post, it occured to me that this might be a typical problem with guys over at AM... big, buff, tough, but

maybe a little dangerous-looking, which doesn't always make it with the ladies. So.... if that sounds like you, I

would *not* get the -N version. WAGG came out first for uber-alphas, but other guys wanted to try it and then of

course wanted a zapped version. So, there you are.

Cheers,
Bruce

sikdogg
06-30-2004, 03:56 PM
I've been told that i'm an

alpha but i'm far from big, buff, and dangerous looking ;) I can only aspire to be one day...

sikdogg
06-30-2004, 04:03 PM
Bruce, if i was to try only one

or two products which would you recommend?? I really appreciate the quick responses, thanks guys.

Bruce
06-30-2004, 04:28 PM
Hmmm.... This is always a long shot,

but since you want something unscented, I would say either WAGG or Scent of Eros (make sure to get the unscented

version). Age is an issue too and I am assuming you are young if you aspire to get huge. At my age, my best hope

is not to waste away. :-) I need something with some aNONE in it.

B

sikdogg
07-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Bruce, do you know what the

active pheromone is in WAGG and SOE?? The product descriptions in the store doesn't really say.

Rover The Dog
07-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Wagg is a mystery at the

moment, SOE contains 4mg of Androstenol and 1mg of Adrosterone, and NPA/TE contains Androstenone and I think two

secret ingredients that have not yet been disclosed.

sikdogg
07-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Thanks rover...

Bruce
07-02-2004, 04:40 PM
SD,

Like Rover says. I spoke

with the creator of WAGG on the phone for quite a while and he doesn't want to say what is in there. He says (and

I tend to believe him) that he tested about 20 steroids that were potential pheromones (all legal of course) in his

mind. His goal from the get go was to come up with something that would stimulate trust and friendly conversations.

He also says that (at the time of the conversations a year or so ago) there is/was no product on the market using

any of his ingredients.

Bruce

bjf
07-02-2004, 04:46 PM
Bruce, is that creator working on

anything new? Besides Perception or DST's brews, is anything else being worked on?