metroman
06-30-2004, 07:19 AM
Is Perception

coming out today?

Bruce
06-30-2004, 07:29 AM
Funny you should ask.

:-)

The guys at BDC are probably the most ship-shape schedule freaks I have ever met, but the unthinkable

happened and a load of supplies got hung up (and is still hung up) in customs somewhere. Chemo or Matt will

probably pick up on this thread soon with details, but last I heard the June 30th deadlline would take a miracle to

hit, and a 1-2 week delay is likely.

Sorry about that,
Bruce

hotrocks5
06-30-2004, 01:58 PM
So will the cost be around $50,

or will there be a discount in the early going?

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
07-01-2004, 11:01 AM
As Bruce has posted,

we have encountered an unexpected delay but it should only extend the rollout date by a week or so. We sincerely

apologize to the members, as well as Bruce, and will strive in the future to ensure proper measures are taken to

eliminate this inconvenience in the future.

As soon as the cargo clears customs and is domestic bound we'll

alert Bruce so he can start a pre-sale! I might even see if we can throw something extra in the board member orders

:D

Bobby

BDC_Concepts
07-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Bobby beat me to it! Yes

folks, it shall be arriving shortly and we can't wait to get it out to everyone. We look foward to getting some

feedback from the quality members here! :D.

Thanks
Matt

nbnbtc
07-02-2004, 06:10 AM
Matt and Bobby, I'm not sure if

this has been asked already in another thread, but I was wondering if you guys have field tested Perception yet and

what the response has been, or are we supposed to be the test? Thanks!

Watcher
07-03-2004, 02:20 AM
Some early field test indications

might help with inital application tips and usage tips and where to apply - actually i might make mine a double

order chikara and this new perception - as i try to try most new products - if i like they become stock and trade

otherwise i probably wont order again or mix into combos.

We are seeing great advances now in pheromone

products and types of products available and improved results and targetted products.

And love - scent is

still at the cusp of it.

einstein
07-04-2004, 04:25 AM
Hey Bruce,
Any chance of

getting Perception pre-orders on the shopping cart before the "updates2" discount expires? I have to restock my TE

and would love to get Perception in on the same order. Don't need it right away, just would like to place my order

before that discount expires.

Thanks

Bruce
07-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Hey Bruce,
Any

chance of getting Perception pre-orders on the shopping cart before the "updates2" discount expires? I have to

restock my TE and would love to get Perception in on the same order. Don't need it right away, just would like to

place my order before that discount expires.

Thanks

Einstein,

E=MC2 (I always wanted

to say that :) )
I generaly like to have a very definite idea of when we will have the product in hand before I

start advance sales. Normally, that means the shipment is actually "in the mail". With the BDC guys I think once

this darned shipment of atomizers is thru customs, we will be able to come up with a reliable ETA and can start

selling Perception. I'm hoping that will be early this coming week, so a very likely scenerio includes advance

sales starting mid-week. That is to late for updates2, but not to worry. Where there is updates2, there will

likely be an updates3. At some point, those discount coupons may drop down to 15%, but not for a while.

B

einstein
07-05-2004, 01:04 AM
yeah, E=MC2. Picked the name to

make me sound smart :D And because I'm a physics major.
Can't argue with your logic, I have always praised the

timeliness of your store.
I can wait for update3. Now that you mention it, you do have a lot of great promotions.

Don't think I could get a bad deal here even if I tried. thanks for the fast response.

Gonna try TE heat with

this order. Hope I like it as much you do :)

metroman
07-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Any updates on the Perception

release date? I keep checking everyday. Thanks. :)

BDC_Concepts
07-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I hate to commit to an exact

date because we know how well that worked with customs :). Perception will available very soon though so the

anticipation shall have to simmer for just a little while longer! :D Thanks for the support.

Matt
BDC

Concepts

Bruce
07-24-2004, 02:34 PM
Guys!

Keep an eye out for

news about Perception. We are getting very close now. I can almost smell it. :-)

Bruce

caraidan@aol.com
07-24-2004, 02:50 PM
Ack! New products

always make me excited. Any description or any marketing info on this new product? Sorry if I missed any earlier

announcements.

Chris

InternationalPlayboy
07-24-2004, 03:10 PM
Ack! New products always make me excited. Any description or any marketing info on this new

product? Sorry if I missed any earlier announcements.

Chris

Here (http://66.45.239.227/forum/showthread.php?t=10223&highlight=Perception) is

the original thread on Perception's announcement.

Unknownshadow21
07-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Is the product

still aiming to be an unscented AE?

Bruce
07-25-2004, 01:34 AM
UKS,

More to it than that,

but that is one point I guess. I'll let BDC plug the product themselves, but some other points are:

Separate (mix your own) fragrance and pheromone components.
2. Unique ratio of the standard "big 3"

pheromones.
3. Water-base
washes off easily and completely with soap and water
no transdermal

absorption
no build-up

Smells pretty good too if you want to go with the included fragrance.

B

BDC_Concepts
07-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Bruce hit the major

featuers. We like to believe Perception is in its own class, different from any other product that is sold. At no

time was it meant to be a pawn or knock off of AE (or any other product for that matter). Check out the release

thread or website for more information. For product purchase consideration, Perception contains a 10ml atomizer

featuring our unique matrix and blend with an additional 5ml atomizer of fragrance. Vary your needs independent of

fragrance strength. :)