PDA

View Full Version : Sitcom Pheromones?

InternationalPlayboy
06-29-2004, 07:56 PM
I'm

watching I'm With Her on TV right now, never seen it before and missed the very beginning. This guy is

talking to his wife and her sister as a friend comes to pick him up for their high school reunion. The friend leaves

and the wife asks, "what's that smell?" The guy replies that his friend's new cologne. The sister remarks that it

smells like "cat pee." She pauses then says, "yet somehow arousing."

I missed where he said what the cologne

was but sounds familiar to me. :)

Myself
06-30-2004, 04:24 AM
a -none OD! Funny :)

Gossamer_2701
06-30-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm watching I'm With Her on TV right now, never seen it before and missed the

very beginning. This guy is talking to his wife and her sister as a friend comes to pick him up for their high

school reunion. The friend leaves and the wife asks, "what's that smell?" The guy replies that his friend's new

cologne. The sister remarks that it smells like "cat pee." She pauses then says, "yet somehow arousing."

I

missed where he said what the cologne was but sounds familiar to me. :)
I saw that.... he said that he was

wearing pheromones.... but he didn't specify what kind:think: .....hmmmm .... whatever could it be:rofl:

hotrocks5
06-30-2004, 07:49 PM
He said that it was a new

cologne that had pheromones in it. When he went to the reunion, there was a scene where there were 3 ladies

standing together and they each smelled something. When he walked right up to them, they totally blew him off!

Used too much!

InternationalPlayboy
07-14-2004, 07:44 AM
The revival of the

deer musk topic reminded me of another sitcom that featured pheromones recently. This one was on Malcom in the

Middle.

The oldest boy, Francis, works as a forman for a dude ranch, where the naive German owner has

bought an apparatus to collect semen from his bull for breeding purposes. This consisted of a mock up of a cow's

rear end, where Francis was to be inside to stimulate the bull and collect the semen.

After several failed

attempts, Francis tells a ranch hand to put the bull out to graze. He then re-reads the directions and discovers he

was suppose to spray the artificial cow's rear with a pheromone spray, which is missing. The final scene of the

show has the ranch owner sitting in a lawn chair, spraying himself heavily with the pheromones, thinking it's

suntan oil. The camera then cuts to a quick shot of the bull quickly raising its head as if it smelled something of

interest and runs off with a moo as the show ends.