PDA

View Full Version : Getting a girl that you don't know

manchorito
06-29-2004, 01:27 PM
Alright, there is this girl that I don't really know. I mean she knows who I am and I know who she is, but it's

not like we have any kind of relationship of any kind between each other. So basically if we saw each other at the

movies or something, we wouldn't go out of our way to say "Hi" to each other.

So what are the best mones to

get a girl that you don't really know to notice you. **I just want a chance to get to know her**, so it's not like

I will need WAGG or something like that.

PLUS... Got any tips once school starts to get oppurtunities to run

into her... like knowing her class schedule, stuff like that.

kossBass
06-29-2004, 02:43 PM
Social Hits: SOE / Cik
Sexual

Hits: NPA / TE / AE

those are the basic things you need to know ... btw / means or -- try standalone before you

hit mixes and read some of the post here theres tips on meeting a person that you dont' know and how to flirt with

dem and also tips on how to use your mones so take your time look around before you decide what you want to buy ...

hope this helps good luck!!

oh btw give us more information about yourself so we can relate the best phermos for

your body chemistry and destire needs

Friendly1
06-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Just walking past her, looking

her in the eye, and saying "Hi" if she is looking back (especially if she smiles -- be sure to smile, too) will do

you a world more good than any amount of pheromones.

Just practice saying "Hi" to girls without trying to talk

to them for a couple of weeks. If they act like they want to chat, stop and chat for a couple of minutes and then,

"Hey, nice talking with you. I've got to go do something." And then leave.

Bruce
06-29-2004, 03:23 PM
I agree with both KB and Friendly.

The products he mentions are a good place to start. age is also an issue as is your normal pheromone output.

Experimenting is the only way to find out what works best for sure.

I like Friendly's advice too. If this

girl is somebody you pass from time to time around campus, cultivate the habit of giving out friendly smiles and

"Hello"s to anyone you meet. Some folks are really good at this and it is great skill to develop.

Then one

of these days, you will be in a situation where you have a few minutes to talk and it will all come

naturally.

I highly recommend looking at the long term and working on what they call "the social skills".

:-)

B

Myself
06-30-2004, 04:22 AM
My advice is: listen to

Friendly.
Just walk up to the girl and say "Hi". Yes, it's that simple, and it works wonder.
Go figure (and try

it!) :)

jo23er
06-30-2004, 05:01 AM
My advice is: listen

to Friendly.
Just walk up to the girl and say "Hi". Yes, it's that simple, and it works wonder.
Go figure

(and try it!) :)

Well said :).

bjf
06-30-2004, 05:17 AM
But make sure you have a lot to say

after that...

Myself
06-30-2004, 05:55 AM
It's not what you say, it's the

attitude that you show.

You could (and you should) not think too much of what you're doing or you'll get all

sorts of doubts.
And I mean it, grow a spine, it's not like you'll die of heart attack anyway ;)

Bruce
06-30-2004, 05:57 AM
But make sure you have a

lot to say after that...

You never know. Some follks you meet will pick up the coversation, run with

it and you will have a hard time getting a word in edgewise. Others, you will have to keep it going all on your

own. You just never know. You might want to be prepared to keep it going all on your own, or you might just go in

expecting a little support and if the conversation ends up requiring too much effor to keep going, just cut your

losses and boogie. :-)

Bruce

bjf
06-30-2004, 06:12 AM
I can see where your coming from. In

any case, under 25, be prepared to carry the conversation, at least in the beginning.

jo23er
06-30-2004, 07:01 AM
Anyway, if she is young (under 25)

try SOE or even WAGG. But dont expect from mones alone to do the trick. As bjf said, you need to talk...a lot.

DCW
06-30-2004, 07:11 AM
I talked to a few women who told me

that they had serious heat for a guy but it fizzled when he opened his mouth. You don't have to posses knowlege of

nuclear physics but you should be able to flow with a subject and little humor when appropriate helps as well.

Just be yourself.

DCW

MattUNI2001
06-30-2004, 07:17 AM
Girls most deefffiinnitely

love guys who can make them laugh, that is for sure! That is what I base my whole life around, is making people

laugh and it works very well!

Friendly1
06-30-2004, 11:21 AM
But make sure you

have a lot to say after that... Most guys destroy themselves by thinking they have to say a lot to a girl.

She is more interested in her life and her world than she is in some stranger's life and world, unless you just

happen to strike her as some totally cool dude who does things beyond her reach.

I was at a party this weekend

and a young girl I had exchanged some glances with came over to sit beside me. I started asking her about herself

and her interests (more about her interests) to get her talking. A guy sitting next to me, seeing the girl open up

with interest, immediately jumped in and took over the conversation, telling her what she should like and do, blah,

blah, blah.

She got up and walked away.

You need to watch and listen to what the other person is doing.

When a woman loses interest in a conversation, it's either time to change the subject and get her talking again, or

just end it.

Friendly1
06-30-2004, 11:28 AM
I was at a

party this weekend and a young girl I had exchanged some glances with came over to sit beside me. I started asking

her about herself and her interests (more about her interests) to get her talking. A guy sitting next to me, seeing

the girl open up with interest, immediately jumped in and took over the conversation, telling her what she should

like and do, blah, blah, blah. In fact, last night I was at a party where I saw another guy do a balancing

act. I don't think he realized just how close he was to blowing it. He was sitting next to a girl who was totally

into him. She turned her body toward him and mirrored his movements. He was oblivious to what was going on.

While he let her do most of the talking, she was animated and interested in him. After a while he took over the

conversation. Now, at first he scored some points because he was funny and got her to laugh. But then he kept

talking and talking. Eventually, she turned away from him and allowed someone else to start talking with her.

Later on in the evening I saw them together again. I re-introduced myself and she and I started talking. We all sat

down together and she said she had trouble seeing in the dark (the party had moved to a dance club). She mentioned

needing to find the restroom. I could see she couldn't see her way around. So I told her which direction to go in

and said, "Would you like someone to guide you over there?"

She said yes and suddenly Mr. Opportunity caught

on. He stood up and said, "Here, let me help you", took her hand, and guided her over to the ladies room. A little

while later I passed by him and suggested he learn to read body language. I don't think he appreciated my comment,

but that was all the help I gave him for the rest of the evening.

They spent more time together but drifted

apart.

That is the way it goes most of the time. You meet someone, sparks fly, you spend a little time

together. I think he's got a very good chance with her if he wants it. He doesn't need to be all over her. And

that includes dominating the conversation. Until she makes him a part of HER world, he is still an intruder in hers,

even if an occasional one.

Do not wear out your welcome in someone else's life.

jo23er
06-30-2004, 11:39 AM
In fact, last

night I was at a party where I saw another guy do a balancing act. I don't think he realized just how close he was

to blowing it. He was sitting next to a girl who was totally into him. She turned her body toward him and mirrored

his movements. He was oblivious to what was going on.

While he let her do most of the talking, she was

animated and interested in him. After a while he took over the conversation. Now, at first he scored some points

because he was funny and got her to laugh. But then he kept talking and talking. Eventually, she turned away from

him and allowed someone else to start talking with her.

Later on in the evening I saw them together again.

I re-introduced myself and she and I started talking. We all sat down together and she said she had trouble seeing

in the dark (the party had moved to a dance club). She mentioned needing to find the restroom. I could see she

couldn't see her way around. So I told her which direction to go in and said, "Would you like someone to guide you

over there?"

She said yes and suddenly Mr. Opportunity caught on. He stood up and said, "Here, let me help

you", took her hand, and guided her over to the ladies room. A little while later I passed by him and suggested he

learn to read body language. I don't think he appreciated my comment, but that was all the help I gave him for the

rest of the evening.

They spent more time together but drifted apart.

That is the way it goes

most of the time. You meet someone, sparks fly, you spend a little time together. I think he's got a very good

chance with her if he wants it. He doesn't need to be all over her. And that includes dominating the conversation.

Until she makes him a part of HER world, he is still an intruder in hers, even if an occasional one.

Do

not wear out your welcome in someone else's life.

Very very true :). What i meant before is to

talk to a girl, but not after she has not shown any interest. Eye contact, body language call it as you like.

Sometimes though, and that is what i suggested to manchorito, even going and talking out of the blue can have a

result, as long as you know what to say and how to behave - very few people ,and i am not saying i am one of them,

can actually do this right -.

This can actually be a pain if the girl is young, most of the times she is

interested in things we cant comprehend, either because they are in their own small world, or because they are VERY

selective - and that is where looks come into play :P

bjf
06-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Friendly, when you ask a question,

you are "saying it." My point was, don't go there saying "hi" and expect her to just respond. Many women need to

be pulled out of their shell. Alot of advice her is given under ideal conditions, but not everybody wants to chat,

is looking for someone, is outgoing, gives a crap, is nice, has good social skills, is in the right frame of mind,

etc etc.

Friendly1
06-30-2004, 01:46 PM
Friendly, when you

ask a question, you are "saying it." My point was, don't go there saying "hi" and expect her to just respond. Many

women need to be pulled out of their shell. Alot of advice her is given under ideal conditions, but not everybody

wants to chat, is looking for someone, is outgoing, gives a crap, is nice, has good social skills, is in the right

frame of mind, etc etc.
You're right, and that is why it is so important to be observant regardless of

who you are or who you are trying to interact with.

Asking an innocent question first is very often a good way

to see how someone will react to your presence.

bjf
06-30-2004, 01:51 PM
Yea. Anyone who is still working on

their confidence should follow this advice. You'll be more like to run into pleasant situations and less likely to

run into the wrong ones.

a.k.a.
06-30-2004, 05:42 PM
I honestly feel that what you say is

much less important than how well you present yourself, how well you listen, and how well your pheros work.
I've

gotten to where I just say whatever pops in my head: "Nice purse.", "What's that tatoo mean?" "Long day?", "Hi.",

"I've seen you around.", "Wow. I mean.. Hi." and the ever popular, "You smell GOOD."

Friendly1
06-30-2004, 08:47 PM
Noticing anything about the

choices a woman has made in the way she presents herself usually gets a good reaction. You have to be sincere if

you're paying a compliment, but a lot of guys overdo it with the compliments. It's better to just ask, "What's

that tattoo mean?" (to borrow an example from a.k.a.), than to say, "Nice tattoo". It gives her a chance to show she

wants to talk to you. You can prod her with a few followup questions and comments to help the conversation keep

going.

Then let her ask you a question. Give an incomplete but honest and NOT misleading reply. Leave her

something to wonder about so she'll be curious about you. You make yourself interesting by NOT divulging everything

there is to know about you.

Personally, I don't ask about tattoos. I don't like them, but it's a good

example.

Star-A
07-01-2004, 02:42 AM
Then let her ask

you a question. Give an incomplete but honest and NOT misleading reply. Leave her something to wonder about so

she'll be curious about you. You make yourself interesting by NOT divulging everything there is to know about

you.
Very well said!!! The more they know about you,they think they have the control and that's kinda

true. However you shouldn't ever let her contol you; you should have all the contol as you LIKE in order to get

what you WANT !!!