PDA

View Full Version : Apply WAGG on skin or clothes?

jo23er
06-29-2004, 08:35 AM
Hi

peeps,

i have WAGG and used it 5-6 times, but i applied it on skin rather than clothing as instructed on the

label. I did this because i dont want my clothes to have any mones on since they can last for a long time. Is it

better to apply WAGG on clothes or skin? I did have good results when applying WAGG on skin together with

Chikara.

Thanks

Bruce
06-29-2004, 08:59 AM
Jo,

I am not sure why the

manufacturer reccommends applying to clothes. I will check it out; just wrote them in fact. They might just be

being extra cautious about alergic reactions, though I have never had any problems and only apply to the skin.

Another possible reason is just the economy factor. In the very beginning, I applied only to shirt collars just to

make the stuff last longer.

Bruce

jose
06-29-2004, 09:03 AM
I'm no scientist but you would think

it would work better on skin instead of fabric. I mean that's where the Pheromones are released which are enhanced

by the products. There used to be a lot of discussion on the boards whether they worked on clothes or not.

belgareth
06-29-2004, 09:05 AM
When I've applied WAGG to my

skin it didn't last as long but seemed stronger, probably due to body heat. I was using it in warm weather. After

some experiments, I found 1-2 dabs applied every 4 hours seemed to work on my skin. When I applied it to my clothes

I could apply more at one time and it seemed to last longer.

DCW
06-29-2004, 11:06 AM
I read somewhere that adding mones to clothes might give you a slight edge because of the lasting

effect. I personally add to both skin and clothes, in fact one of my best hit included 5 drops of AE and about 2-3

dabs of WAGG on my undershirt, with cologne and a drop of PI.

jo23er
06-29-2004, 11:42 AM
Thanks very much Bruce for trying

to find out :). To the gyes that said they apply WAGG on clothes, how much roughly does it last?

einstein
06-29-2004, 12:53 PM
I think WAGG converts to

something. When I first put it on my skin, it smells kinda like a hair salon, not very pleasant. But after afew

hours it has a more pleasant musky smell. I haven't tried it on clothes.

jo23er
06-30-2004, 12:01 AM
btw what is WAGG's composition?

Is it -nol only , -nol with -rone. If it is like that than it could convert to -none, couldnt it?

nbnbtc
06-30-2004, 07:02 AM
WAGG does not contain any of the

regular pheromones like -nol or -rone. it contains two totally different and still "secret" pheromones.

Bruce
06-30-2004, 09:10 AM
Folks,
Word from the manufacturer

confirmed by guess, there is no pheromonal advantage to clothing application. It was just a recommendation to

prevent any possible skin reaction, though they have no reason to believe there would be a problem.

Bruce

jo23er
06-30-2004, 09:26 AM
Thank you very much for letting us

know Bruce! :D

Gossamer_2701
06-30-2004, 01:44 PM
Folks,
Word

from the manufacturer confirmed by guess, there is no pheromonal advantage to clothing application. It was just a

recommendation to prevent any possible skin reaction, though they have no reason to believe there would be a

problem.

Bruce

Always good to cover your corporate a$$... so to speak:nono:

hotrocks5
06-30-2004, 01:49 PM
Considering the main

ingredients in WAGG are ethanol and water, I would seriously doubt that people would get an allergic reaction to it

if they applied it to their skin.