PDA

View Full Version : Newbie phero user needs advice

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:55 PM
I just received my first bottle of pheromones (the edge). Now what? 1. How much do I use, and where do I spray it? 2. Do I wear deodorant/anti-perspirant w/pheromones? 3. What cologne(s) would work well with the Edge. (In the past, before pheromones, I\'ve worn Polo Sport, btw). And, do I HAVE to wear a cologne with The Edge? Thank you, in advance, for your assistance

**DONOTDELETE**
Here are my experiences with it:

More than 2 sprays is an overdose for me.
I usually spray it on my shirt around the shoulder area.
One spray each side.
Other good spots I used: on clothes around the armpit area, into the hair
I know that CK Escape doesn\'t mix well with Edge on my skin. Notice that this is a very personal combo, you may find that Escape is the perfect coverup choice for your skin. It all depends on the skin.
Edge has a unpleasant kitty piss like smell to it, if I wear more than 1 spray I always use cologne with it. My fav is Cool Water.
Never heard any defenitive answer as to any negetive effects deodorant or anti-perspirant may have on the pheros you apply. It is an unexplored area.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
I should be recieving Edge in the next few days. I\'ll tell you what I think when I get a chance to use it.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hey Kid,
Been using the Edge for a while now. I am one of those that finds that CK Escape works good for me...But it does not smell like \"Escape\" when applied. I just blends in well with the pheros. But as Verminex said Cool Water is a good one. If you are going to physically mix your pheros for a personal blend, go with small micro batches at first until you find the ratio you like. You will be surprised at what a little bit more or less of either product does to the smell. Really interesting. But be careful and do not become discouraged. Once you find that ratio of phero to cologne, try other scents you like. You may have to alter the combo with different products...but boy when you find the right one....Whoa-doggy..so to speak it is really interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
Two or three sprays. I premix with cologne to get rid of the kitty pee scent. 1/5 cologne is usually enough to hide the smell from me.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:56 PM
I went to the mall with one spray of the Edge on my shirt (chest area)...no hits, nothing special seemed to happen. I\'m not discouraged though. I think I\'ll try two sprays next time and see what happens. I\'ll keep you posted. Oh, and thanks for the advice thus far, its most appreciated.