PDA

View Full Version : I want another SOE

fran1
06-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Bruce sorry for

writing soo much.
But the second order of SOE was not working properly, and I decided to return it for another

SOE that really is working like the first one.
I still have my first order of SOE and is working great.
The

problem bruce that nobody answer my requests, and I sent this product few days ago, and the track number for the

post office says that your company receive it.
Please fix this. I only want it to change it for another SOE for

MEN that works like the first one PLEASE.
I try to understand that maybe you are very busy or something happen,

but I send you 2 messages and I spoke with more than 3 representatives by phone, and I still not receive any news in

all this days.
Greetings

oscar
06-27-2004, 08:36 PM
fran1,

I'm going to move your

thread over to the Customer Service board where Bruce is more likely to see it sooner. Questions about purchases and

returns are better posted in that area for the quickest response

Oscar :)

Bruce
06-27-2004, 09:56 PM
Fran,

I just answered your PM

on the subject. Sorry I didn't answer your email on the subject. I really didn't know what to say. We haven't

changed the formula in the slightest, so I was rather stunned. Probably Tammy was equally at a loss on how to deal

with the situation. She was out of town for a few days last week, and I am SURE the subs didn't know how to

respond. We can send you another bottle, if you want, but I can't imagine it will be any different, or that the

one you sent back is any different from the first one, unless the old one has "aged" somehow and converted to

something a little more raunchy. I had an old sample aRONE years ago that got pretty ripe sitting in a drawer for a

while. that is all I can think of.

Regards,
Bruce

jvkohl
06-30-2004, 10:18 PM
no time to look at past posts, but I vaguely recall discussion that Fran somehow altered his first bottle of SOE.

Sorry, if I am wrong about this, but it certainly would explain his perceived difference in the product.