PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bruce

SweetBrenda
06-27-2004, 01:50 PM
I just

found out about your wife is specting a Baby! :thumbsup: & want to say congrats to you & your wife. Babies

are such a blessing. The picture you have in your avatar I can see you already have a lovely family and adding a new

member to the family is only going to make a nicer portrait for all of us to see... Enjoy this time to the max since

you already know kids grow up so fast! :sad: & the sweet memories are the only thing we have to cherish when we all

get older.
PS
*btw if you guys have a BabyGirl,let me just add that

Brenda is a lovely name...:o

Umm

anyway:run:
Congratulations Bruce
:cheers:

Bruce
06-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Thanks Brenda,

Yeah, ye all

be forwarned. I am an "oyabaka" (Japanese for the kind of parent who talks about their kids too much, carries

photos of them around etc etc). Newborn baby photos will be on display.

With 2 boys already, a girl might

be nice, but as usual, I will be grateful for a healthy happy one. We have names picked out already for either sex.

We always give our kids Japanese names, but Brenda is a nice name too.

Thanks again,
Bruce

SweetBrenda
06-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Thanks Brenda,

Yeah, ye all be forwarned. I am an "oyabaka" (Japanese for the kind of parent who talks about their kids too much,

carries photos of them around etc etc). Newborn baby photos will be on display.

With 2 boys already, a girl

might be nice, but as usual, I will be grateful for a healthy happy one. We have names picked out already for

either sex. We always give our kids Japanese names, but Brenda is a nice name too.

Thanks

again,
Bruce
If you don't mind me asking. What are the name you guys

have picked already? Janapese names eh? why is that? for good luck type of thing? is your wife Japanese?.. I'm

just curious.
Personally I love thinking,creating Baby names. I had fun finding the right one

for my little girl. I had 3 names for her when I found out I was having a girl and I didn't name her with any of

the ones I had for her :( ... As soon as she was born her Dad said she looked like a Lyndsey & everyone one else

said the same thing & the more I looked at her the more I noticed that actually that name was perfect for her. Her

midle name is one I have always like though..
The names I had for her are the

next:
Isabella
Savanah
Savinne
M

aryLu
Kenya
Maybe if someday I have another one I will use one of those

names unless if I have a Boy of course.. Then Brendan will be his name :think: hmm or maybe

not..
BTW
I'm just like you I can sit here for hours and tell you

some of the things my kid does that makes me laugh since she is so inocent and has some unique ideas and concept of

things... I also have pictures of her in my purse as well at my work also in my car by the computer etc,etc... Being

a parent is one of the most incredible feelings ever. The first time I heard her heart beat made me cry but those

were tears of joy. It was amazing. And I will never forget the first time I got to hold her in my arms & kiss her

for the first time my heart was so excited I felt like it was going to explode & tears were falling down to no end.

She came to my life right when I needed her the most. I couldn't be more proud of her she sure is a special little

girl who I love with all my heart & soul.
Oh dear this looks like a news paper now..LOL

We should have our own section to post pictures and adventures of out children eh?

LOL:think: hmmm.

metroman
06-27-2004, 07:57 PM
Congratulations

Bruce!...Japanese names are cool...:)

Holmes
06-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Congratulations (again), Bruce!

DrSmellThis
06-27-2004, 09:58 PM
I already said congratulations

twice, so, um, can I have some free pheromones?

Bruce
06-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Thanks folks. No free pheromones

though. Don't want to cheapen your well-wishes with material favors. :-)

Brenda,
My wife is Japanese.

We met over there, got married there and our first 2 kids were born there. The first two are boys named after the

sky and the ocean (Sora and Kai), so we always figured we would name the 3rd after the Earth if it were another boy,

and we have a couple of names lined up for that. If it's a girl we have a name I love.

Thanks

again,
Love,
Bruce

CptKipling
06-28-2004, 05:31 AM
:)

Wow, congratulations

Bruce!

When is it due?

SweetBrenda
06-28-2004, 05:33 AM
Thanks folks. No

free pheromones though. Don't want to cheapen your well-wishes with material favors. :-)

Brenda,
My wife is

Japanese. We met over there, got married there and our first 2 kids were born there. The first two are boys named

after the sky and the ocean (Sora and Kai), so we always figured we would name the 3rd

after the Earth if it were another boy, and we have a couple lined up for that. If it's a girl we have a name I

love.

Thanks again,
Love,
BruceLove the names!!!!!!!

:lovestruc

Bruce
06-28-2004, 07:11 AM
Thanks Again,

Baby is due in

December. We are having the baby here at home, so I have to get cracking on the addition I'm building.

B

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-28-2004, 09:01 AM
I

already said congratulations twice, so, um, can I have some free pheromones?
:goodpost: :LOL:

Congratulations Bruce! :thumbsup:

CptKipling
06-28-2004, 09:33 AM
Thanks Again,

Baby is due in December. We are having the baby here at home, so I have to get cracking on the addition I'm

building.

B
Great news :thumbsup:, send our congrats and best wishes to your wife, if that's not too

surreal!

DrSmellThis
06-28-2004, 11:34 AM
A big happy family is getting

bigger and happier!

DZorro
06-28-2004, 01:05 PM
I already said

congratulations twice, so, um, can I have some free pheromones?

Great try there doc. :thumbsup: :LOL: ,

congrats Bruce.

DZorro,

TopDawg2050
07-01-2004, 03:46 PM
Congrats again bruce, are you

sure about not having those free pheromones :POKE:

rofl, have a great christmas:thumbsup:

nbnbtc
07-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Congrats Bruce! But I gotta wonder

if the next big new product you come out with is going to be "Essence of Baby" lol