PDA

View Full Version : The Edge vs Edge Essentials

dping28
06-26-2004, 09:09 AM
Now I have

gathered from reading the descriptions that they are the same phero content but the Essentials has EOs. I was

wondering if people who have tried these could comment on them. What they thought was better. I was thinking of

getting the edge with sandalwood cause I am using sandalwood soap and sandalwood EO for deodarant. Tho I wonder if

all that sandalwood could be an over kill? :think: :)

Gossamer_2701
06-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Now I have

gathered from reading the descriptions that they are the same phero content but the Essentials has EOs. I was

wondering if people who have tried these could comment on them. What they thought was better. I was thinking of

getting the edge with sandalwood cause I am using sandalwood soap and sandalwood EO for deodarant. Tho I wonder if

all that sandalwood could be an over kill? :think: :)
Hey DP.... I just got the cedarwood Edge and I find

it rather strong smelling at first, but it does tone down rather quickly. I would suggest that you open the spray

bottle and mix a few drops (check the spray to drop conversion:blink: ) with the sandalwood EO that you use for

deodorant. I think that they should blend well, with the Edge fading rather quickly... simply leaving you with the

sandalwood you would normally be using anyway.

You might have to tweek your ratios a bit, but it will all blend

quite well in the end.:drunk:

DrSmellThis
06-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Either sandalwood or arouser

will blend well with your existing sandalwood use. Don't worry about "overkill."

dping28
06-27-2004, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the tips! Doc, which

of those two do you think is best/blends the best?

dping28
06-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Oh I know this is off topic, but

I was wondering if you could tell me what A1 is I keep seeing it but am unable to search the forums for it cause A1

is too short. Thanks!

Bruce
06-27-2004, 11:06 AM
dping,

A1 is in the new

shopping cart system, but out of stock at the moment. Unless I feed it a date that it is due in, there is no way

you can see it, I don't think. Coming in a week or two I'd say.

Back to the E Essentials topic, the Heat

formula is one of my favorites. Very nice fragrance and works with pheromones very well.

Bruce

dping28
06-27-2004, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the info Bruce!

You guys gonna have me buying both Essentials ;)

DrSmellThis
06-27-2004, 11:37 AM
Bruce is right about Heat, but

Arouser is better for blending with sandalwood, IMHO, since it's also a wood. If you're a sandalwood freak get the

Edge sandalwood. It's a synthetic sandalwood, but blends well with the real stuff, helping to emphasize and sweeten

a certain note within the sandalwood. But the cedar in Arouser is nice too, and is natural cedar. It's not too

strong at 2-3 dabs for your whole body. Cedar is a very good note for a man to wear. I'd maybe lean that way, but

some others would disagree.

dping28
06-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Does the edge gel packs have the

sandalwood in em? If so what I may do is get both Essentials to try and then get some gel packs.