PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the ANABOLICMINDS members!

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
06-25-2004, 07:00 PM
I would like to welcome the forum members from my own board, Anabolicminds!

In case some don't

know, I also own a nutrition company and an active bodybuilding forum (http://anabolicminds.com). I

posted over there that my next product is not related to nutrition/fitness/bodybuilding but rather PHEROMONES. With

that said, please allow me to address those that will follow:

Gentlemen,

You know me...I'm playing

nice over here but I'm still the hard ass that you know and love. The kind folk over here at love-scent do not

tolerate flames or general disrespect...so please refrain from cycle temper flares ;)

Every board you go to

has a set of rules that are unique. You know the drill...you're not newbies...read the damn stickies and learn the

rules.

Other than that...WELCOME TO LOVE-SCENT.COM!

Chemo
(Bobby)

oscar
06-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Bobby,

It's good to see

you on board again!
And WELCOME to your friends from ANABOLICMINDS!!

We're all very much looking forward to

the release of your new phero product. As you may know we've had the good fortune to be in on the beta-testing of a

few truly excellent, cutting edge pheromone products here, and have even been responsible for some products being

brought to market based solely on the demand we've generated here.

It'll be a rare treat for us to have the

opportunity to be among the first to try out a product that's ALREADY as obviously well thought out as PERCEPTION

appears to be.

As much as I would LOVE to be able to roll out the red carpet and get your crew signed up to

post and play over here, it looks like Bruce must have taken the damn carpet to put under the tent on the camping

trip he just left for a couple of hours ago. And as your crew may NOT know, this being a kind of "Mom and Pop" scene

over here, Pop personally approves all our new users! He'll be back tomorrow night.

So have a look around, feel

free to put your feet up and make yourselves at home, and maybe I'll see if I can bump up a couple of the threads

that mention your new product line.

So as not to look totally taken by surprise, I did get

the
LARGE NEWS THREAD (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10223&highlight=concepts) warmed

up when I heard y'all comin' .

Relax and Enjoy!

Oscar :)

Watcher
06-26-2004, 03:31 AM
Welcome to all the new members - a

more active friendly helpful informative board wil be helpful.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
06-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Hopefully there will

be some cross membership as diversity always helps with discussion. Plus, I have been training my members for about

3 years now to use scientific literature databases to back up their claims, research, concepts, or ideas. It should

be fun to have them find articles and post them demonstrating the benefits of pheromones...maybe turn it into a

contest ;)

Bobby

DrSmellThis
06-26-2004, 01:42 PM
Welcome new members and BDC

people!

We have a rep here of being usually very good with the scientific part of the picture; and yet of

balancing that with the relationship/sexuality part. We try to have fun, be creative, and feel free to tell it like

it is; or bring up sensitive topics, while being respectful, as Chemo says. The "respect part" here derives not only

from the head honcho, Bruce -- who is a great guy -- but also the nature of the sexuality, attraction and

relationships subject matter, which "hits a little close to home" for everybody sometimes. ;)

There is indeed a

bit of crossover, as the health room of the forum demonstrates.

There are plenty of intelligent folks with new,

interesting and creative ideas. So it has proved to be an unusually enjoyable forum for many people over the past

few years. I hope y'all will also find it to be that way.

Bruce
06-27-2004, 07:39 AM
Anabolic Minds Folks,

Welcome

to our forum. Any friend of Bobby is a friend of mine. As Bobby mentioned, the rules are a little different over

here, but as newbies I think that can only be to your advantage. EG: you can post a newbie question and get a good

thread of help going rather than get burned at the stake. :-)

As Oscar said, I approve registrations by hand

for various reasons, but I will try to stay on top of it. I encourage you to go ahead, register and start posting

your questions. I can promise you won't get flamed, and in the unlikely event that nobody jumps in to help you, I

will answer your questions myself. As a special incentive to you BB folks, if you register here, send me your user

name via email to bruce@(local domain) and I will PM you a discount coupon good for 20% off anything in our store.

We also have free samples in the store until Monday night. (click the "Free Samples!" tab on the far right

side)

Bruce
Admin

BDC_Concepts
06-27-2004, 06:12 PM
Hey all,

Thanks for

providing us the opportunity to bring our board members over and participate. I am sure they will learn much from

you all.

Thanks
Matt
BDC Concepts

DrSmellThis
06-27-2004, 06:29 PM
And we from them, obviously. I

think it's a natural dovetail, as you are proving! A lot of the more serious scientific and creative thinking

people who were regular contributors had virtually quit posting during the past year, (though lots of great folks

are still around! :)) and I feel you folks might help us entice them back. I came to the forum because of it's

quality posting, and had needed more patience recently. I had bemoned the situation over a year ago. For example:

http://66.45.239.227/forum/showthrea

d.php?t=7555&highlight=back+theory (http://66.45.239.227/forum/showthread.php?t=7555&highlight=back+theory)

So, again, a most sincere welcome to you and yours!