PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to create a phero bomb... suggestions?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 06:16 PM
I got a wide array of phero products: TE, AE, A4.2, Attraction, PI, PF, EWipes, APC and NPA. Since every product seems to have limitations, what if I mix them all? (ha ha ha -diabolical laughter-) images/icons/laugh.gif

Considering the data offered by you, valued members of this forum, I am evaluating the following mix:

5% PI
5% NPA
10% AE
10% TE
10% A4.2
20% Attraction
20% PF
20% APC

I would appreciate your comments before I create this Frankestein batch. I wouldn\'t like to ruin a valuable batch due a bad mix idea... images/icons/blush.gif

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: astroboy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 06:19 PM
hi!
check ur list. i think u listed apc 2x

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 06:22 PM
Ooops! my mistake! edited and corrected.

Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 07:11 PM
Make sure to include both men and womens PI.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 12:38 PM
Damn they beat me to it, i thought (mad) of making a phero bomb with every product in it. And i thought OD a record was bad, well i wonder if anyone will actually ever give this a go. Bruce could he has all the products at his warehouse. Lol, he he. Hey keep the PI(w) stories coming in so we can find out what the responses are to the nol and couplins products.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 01:08 PM
images/icons/laugh.gif Did anyone else think that Astroboy was gonna make Phero spores and start sending them to people?? images/icons/tongue.gif

If I had the funding, I\'d love to try this death combo in a smoky place, like a pool hall.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 01:12 PM
Perfect phero bomb is P10 mens and womens mixed to create the perfect 10 perfect bomb.
Dang!!!!

oscar
10-19-2001, 02:22 PM
astroboy,

The probability of success with such a mix lies in the compatibility of the scented products (AE, Attr., PF, and APC) . Try mixing them first. Refine the ratios if necessary.

To avoid what could be a COSTLY failure, go with small quantities. Use 4 drops of your 20% components, 2 drops of the 10% ones, and 1 drop of the 5% ones. At worst, you\'ll have pissed away 20 drops of your stash. At best, you MAY end up with the mix of the century!

IT\'S ALIVE!! images/icons/shocked.gif

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 10:16 PM
Its Alive lol oh well gotta be creative right.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 10:19 PM
Astro,

Man I thought I was a friggin Mad Scientest whj=ith my experiments. But damn boy, you sure got a whole lotta shit going into that mix. But the ratios almost seem worth while. Let me know of your findings.
TCO

Jaggy
10-20-2001, 06:16 AM
At the end, don\'t forgot 1 shot from a fire
extinguisher so you don\'t spontaneously combust.. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 01:46 PM
Hi fellas!

I had to travel this weekend due to urgent personal stuff. Sorry I didn\'t follow the thread on a timely basis.

Anyway, since I had to leave my city in a hurry, I decided to bring with me some pheros for my travel, so I did the following mix:

to some APC/NPA (Ã la Jambat) that was left, I added four drops of AE, and then added an small amount of Attraction.
(yes, they\'re are not all the components of the proposed formula, but I was in a real hurry. Don\'t blame me!!!)

I used this formula Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

The Results:

Nothing at all!!!! even that the formula contains Attraction, my favorite (and tested)!!! images/icons/crazy.gif I met a lot of people (known and unkown) but besides only one stare from a 12 year old girl, nothing, nada, no-no.I experimented with one dab, two dabs, four dabs on different times. Even 7 dabs in the last hours. No-thing.

Possible causes:
1. The girls are from another city and state, and they react weird to pheromones images/icons/tongue.gif

2. This mix of phero products is a bad idea. Their components could work fine either alone or in a certain combo, but not in this kind of megacombo images/icons/mad.gif

3. This was unsuitable for me. If I couldn\'t make work for me APC/NPA or AE, hardly the sum of those components could make any better to myself... images/icons/frown.gif

I still intend to create the phero bomb, but I am not entushiastic as before.

I\'ll let you know what happens soon.
I\'m going to use drops as suggested by Wilde Oscar. With this results it\'s not worth to use a lot. right? images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 04:07 PM
The phero bomb has been created today!!!
I made the mix using drops as suggested by Oscar, so 5% = 1 drop, 10% = 2 drops, and 20% = 4 drops.

Mixed as suggested in the init of this thread, put 2 dabs on my neck, and.........

No results images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif images/icons/frown.gif No DIHL, no gazing, no giggles, no stares.

Well, almost no results... a girl came to me to talk about a problem: she told me that the father of her boyfriend is an alcoholic, and that she was sad and worried about it. Since I hadn\'t close relationships with this gal, I assumed that this is a hit... sort of... oh well...

So, your mileage using the phero bomb may vary. As I stated before, the only product that PROBABLY caused some results for me is Attraction (so subtle results, I can\'t say for sure if those are the effect of pheros or not)...

The smell of the mix was good, anyway, although APC and Attraction dominated the overall smell.

Tomorrow I\'ll try it again, let\'s have some fun and see what happens... images/icons/wink.gif