PDA

View Full Version : How a womans mind works!!!

Gossamer_2701
06-25-2004, 01:53 PM
One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into

bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up,

and she eventually says: "I

don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." :kiss:

I said: "WHAT????!!! What was that?!" :frustrate

So she says the

words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear ..."You're just not in touch with my emotional

needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." :think:

She responded to my puzzled

look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep. :nono:

The very next day, I opted to

take the day off of work to spend time with her. :angel:

We went out to a nice

lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her

while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take,

so I told her we'll just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I

said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewelry department, where she picked out a

pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you ... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one

wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis

bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said,

"That's
fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.

Smiling with excited anticipatio! n she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the

cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it." :nono:

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT???!!!" :blink:

I then said, "Really honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for awhile. You're just not in

touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

:rasp:

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me I added, "Why can't you just love me

for who I am and not for the things I buy you?" :POKE:

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight

either :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sexyredhead
06-25-2004, 02:08 PM
:mad:

:smite:

:D

beachboy
06-26-2004, 12:38 AM
hahahhahahahaaaa

DrSmellThis
06-26-2004, 07:27 PM
That's hilarious!! Gotta love

finding out about all those "emotional needs", such as shoes, :D as well as finding out that a man's need for sex

is just physical! ;)

dping28
06-27-2004, 08:34 AM
LOL thats great!

SweetBrenda
06-27-2004, 11:26 AM
.....ummmmm:blink:..:think: LOL

kossBass
07-03-2004, 12:16 AM
THE BIG QUESTION did this

really happen or you just made it up? lol man i hate to be you no sex for 2 days straight ( or was it more? LOL )

hotrocks5
07-03-2004, 02:13 AM
turning it around on her,

that's great! funny stuff!

Gossamer_2701
07-03-2004, 06:31 AM
Sorry guys.... it was just

an email that I got. I liked the message that it sent and thought it was funny, so I posted it.

I love the

irony of it all!!:POKE:

My Chemical Romance
07-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Yes, that was

great...*dies*