PDA

View Full Version : did I get what I ordered? Label problems

jasn
06-24-2004, 09:40 PM
The label on the products I recieved today seem different than what I ordered. Please let me know if you guys

recognise these.
1. Ordered NPA, Label says pheromone additive (no new on it? probably ok but different than

the last one I got)
2. Ordered chem set nol, Label says Musk with androstenol (is chem set nol suposed to contain

musk???)
3. ordered A-1, Label says 5 alpha-androst-16-en-3-alpha-ol in ethanol

Thanks for the help in advance.

I realize this is all probably exactly what I ordered and just a mix-up between the labels and the info on the site,

but i wanted to check and be sure since this has never happened to me before.

DrSmellThis
06-24-2004, 09:55 PM
Looks lie the NPA was correct,

and the others involved errors somewhere. Good luck getting it staightened out soon. Bruce is good about that

stuff.

oscar
06-24-2004, 10:07 PM
jasn,

The "Pheromone Additive"

IS NPA. It's the newer version of a Pheromone Additive that has been around long enough to deserve to lose the

"New" appellation, but being creatures of habit we still call it NPA.

#2 Sounds like Super Primal Musk Oil to

me.

#3 Is your Chem-Set A-Androstenol.

There's nothing there that sounds like A1.
Double check your

order confirmation and your shipping notice to make sure that you actually ordered A1.

I'll move this thread

over to Customer Service where you've got a better chance of catching Bruce's attention.
He can help you better

than I can.
That's where a question like this should be posted.

Oscar :)

jasn
06-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Yea Bruce actually already emailed

me about it and is straighting it out. Can I get some hints on what I did get so I know how to use it until I get

the right stuff in. LOL

jasn
06-24-2004, 10:11 PM
Thanks oscar,

You told me what I

got, and bruce is working on the missing item so you can just delete this if you want instead of moving it. Thanks

again