PDA

View Full Version : Beginner

DiscoverIt
06-24-2004, 01:09 PM
I want to buy something to

start off with, and I can't seem to find a beginner's pack on the site. Anyone recommend anything, or is there a

beginner's pack after all?

kossBass
06-24-2004, 05:10 PM
alrite dude tell us about

yourself .. age, sex, height, weight, body frame.. soo on and don't forget to tell us what your lookin for a woman

sexual hits or normal hits.. and try searching on the forums you'll find a lot of useful tips

Sexyredhead
06-24-2004, 06:39 PM
There was a

beginner's kit that included Edge, Super Primal Musk Oil, and Scent of Eros gelpacks. I can't find it on the new

store though. :think:

Otherwise, Koss is right, and it would help us if you told us a bit about yourself. How

do people generally perceive you, what kind of reactions do you usually get, and what kind of reactions would you

like to get?

And welcome. :wave:

DiscoverIt
06-24-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm a pretty

big guy, 6"0 tall. Over the past year I've gained some weight though, I'm about 20 lbs overweight now. I'm

usually the quiet silent type with ppl I don't know, but loud and obnoxious with ppl I do know. People see me as an

intellectual. I'm doing this more as an experiment than really looking for rock solid results, that's why I wanted

a beginner's package, where you could try different stuff (guess I never really got out of the 'science project'

phase). I would like to see a different reaction. If anything, I'd like myself and others to see myself as more

aggressive. I can come off too 'nice' and harmless. Any more details let you need let me know.

Rover The Dog
06-25-2004, 06:49 AM
Well if you want yourself

and others to see you as more aggressive then I would recommend The Edge, Primal Instinct, NPA, or anything else

high in androstenone. But keep in mind that a little may go a long way.