PDA

View Full Version : signs that she'll be good in bed

a.k.a.
06-24-2004, 07:00 AM
For my

part its a sharp mind and a limber body.

jose
06-24-2004, 07:40 AM
1. She's a belly dancer, but tells

you she only does it for exercise.

2. She can make a knot with her tongue with the stem form a Cherry in her

mouth.

3. You see the videotape "Seduction Instructional" on her coffee table.

Numanoid
06-24-2004, 08:03 AM
1. She's a belly

dancer, but only does it for exercise.

:thumbsup:

And if a girl is a good on the dancefloor. She

doesn't neccesarily have to have a lot of moves but as long as she's fluid and has rhythm she's probably good in

bed.

beachboy
06-24-2004, 08:26 AM
If she wears a black thong.

EXIT63
06-24-2004, 08:46 AM
If her name is Lilyana.

Ash
06-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Girls named Sam or Samie are always

hot in the sack.

Ash
06-24-2004, 09:33 AM
Nurses!!!!!!

Ash
06-24-2004, 09:35 AM
Any shaved or waxed women. Any women

with at least one piercing. The small diamond in the nose is the best as far as being pierced and still being

moderately sane. TAT's are a big tell too but most/lots of tatted women hide their tats so you have to find out

about them in conversation same as you do if waxed/shaved. If you get a girl with both tats and piercings you're in

for a real carnival ride. These girls are usually cheap dates and you don't have to worry about taking them home to

meet your Mother. They don't want to meet your Mother. Bonus!

Ash
06-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Bi-polar women. If you catch them on

the manic swing.

Ash
06-24-2004, 10:03 AM
I could go on but I gota :run:

tounge
06-24-2004, 10:37 AM
If she has spent at least one hour

in bed with me. She will then most definitely, know how to rock your world:D

Mtnjim
06-24-2004, 10:48 AM
Is neither your right or left hand!

:lol:

Icarus
06-24-2004, 10:53 AM
If she has spent at least

one hour in bed with me. She will then most definitely, know how to rock your world

We're not all

into dressing up like llamas, you know. :D

Steve

Sexyredhead
06-24-2004, 11:14 AM
What's that old saying about

'he who brags loudest and longest has the least to brag about'...?

:D

Holmes
06-24-2004, 12:12 PM
a sharp mind and a

limber body.

The anatomy of a Tantric Goddess.

:cheers: to that.

Ash
06-24-2004, 02:03 PM
If they're name is Elana, SRH or Da

Peach. I'm not sure about women named CJ. :LOL:

xxxPantero
06-24-2004, 06:57 PM
By the way she kisses.

This is the opposite of the mood she'll be in. I've found that if the kisses are tender and slow, she will be

crazy for a hard one. If the kisses are hungry, slow down and it'll drive her up the wall. This could just be the

ones I know, though. Also, if there are no sparks while kissing her, the sex will lack spark, too. It's not all

about being attractive.

By the way she massages. This is the way she wil respond to your reactions. If she is

rough, she won't know if she is hurting you or not. If she is too soft, she might be scared/nervous. If she asks

for one in return, she'll feel the same about orgasms. Sometimes they're in a giving mood, and feel good about

giving you pleasure. Sometimes they only care about their pleasure, and sometimes they want to share in the

experience.

By the way she walks. Good ones have fluid, graceful movements. Ones that are wearing nice heels

but can't balance in them are likely to only do standard things they read about in Cosmo instead of watching your

body's reactions. The ones that are fluid and graceful, even in combat boots, watch out!

It's a combination

of all 3 signs for me, actually. Sometimes, they have a graceful walk, but their massages suck, and the kisses are

okay, and the sex turned out just plain bad.

Whitehall
06-28-2004, 10:36 PM
This thread has me thinking! - just what does "good in bed" mean to me?

This could mean a lot

of things. Someone mentioned limber which is nice; good rhythm as on a dance floor is another positive sign; that

correct match of "chemistry" that one learns from kissing is necessary (ie "like kissing your sister" as bad.) A

pleasing, womanly body is important but not necessary.

Yet, when I think back on my lovers, the trait I

relish the most is submissiveness. Not necessarily getting me a beer when I ask or wearing a doggie collar, but

rather her need to receive my lust to gain her own pleasure. Its when she knows that my sperm is what she needs and

she can get what she wants by giving me what I want. Its when she wants me as a man so that she can blossom as a

woman.

Now THAT's good in bed!

a.k.a.
06-30-2004, 06:11 PM
Its when she wants

me as a man so that she can blossom as a woman.

It seems most women are sexually submissive at the

outset. Even the ones with assertive, independent, or rebellious personalities. (Don’t know about the domineering

ones, because they turn me off quicker than bad teeth.) But it’s such a rush when that sexual animal lurking within

(even the shy, quiet, submissive ones) is finally unleashed.
This may sound gross, but my opinion is you

don’t know Woman until she’s transformed into a humping, drooling, snorting sex demon. And when she gets that look

in her eyes... like she can’t believe what her own self is doing... Damn that’s good.

Whitehall
07-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Another good corollate with

"being good in bed" is - ovulation.

They do get wilder, more responsive, and needier then.

burgerama1960
07-01-2004, 02:19 PM
I think if the women is

comfortable in her own skin and not self conscious, she is more likely going to be outgoing in the bedroom. If she

is in tune with what gets her off will help. Being playful also helps.

tounge
07-16-2004, 10:41 PM
What's that old

saying about 'he who brags loudest and longest has the least to brag about'...?

:D

T'ain't braggin if you ken back it up. :D

CptKipling
07-17-2004, 07:16 AM
...............?

tounge
07-17-2004, 10:01 AM
...............?

I posted this at about 2:30am my time. I had just finshed up

a delightful adventure with two lovlies in a rather large Middle American city. One of them was a 30yr old gorgeous

redhead graduate student-teacher. And she wore BRACES. What a turn on. The other was a 24yr old brunette hottie, in

her own right. Now I have known the girls for a few years, so this wasn't a cold pick up. But this was our first 3

some together. They were great as was I.

For you Phermone junkies, About 3 1/2 hours before meeting them I

put on about 2 -3 drops of AE/unscented and a few swipes of scented SOE and then a couple of hours later I added a

cologne called "212" by Carolina Herera. We also downed a bottle of my homemade wine. That definitly got the ball

rolling.

Both of these girls are vegetarians and I really believe that veggie eaters have a much better

taste when you do vagy dining:). I think for sure that I'm going to cut down on my meat consumption.

Anyway, both these chicks are very sensual, as am I, and I think that is the key to being good sexually. And

in response to a certain redhead, it isn't braggin if you can back it up.

DCW
07-17-2004, 11:06 AM
If she's over 30 and looks like a

grade school librarian.

DCW

koolking1
07-17-2004, 12:24 PM
Tounge, cut back on the

meat - good idea, pineapple and celery improve the taste; beer and coffee are not good, wine is better.

Numanoid
07-17-2004, 01:20 PM
Both of these girls are vegetarians and I really believe that veggie eaters have a much better taste when you do vagy dining:).
I've noticed girls who smoke don't taste as good either, and girls who eat a lot of salty foods will taste salty:rasp: .

Tounge, cut back on the meat - good idea, pineapple and celery improve the taste; beer and coffee are not good, wine is better.
I agree. Celery alone can take away the nasty taste. If you want quicker results and don't mind spending the money try this - www.semenex.com (http://www.semenex.com).

DrSmellThis
07-17-2004, 01:22 PM
Are you a vagitarian,

tongue?

SweetBrenda
07-21-2004, 06:06 PM
I ask the next..
signs that

He'll be good in bed ???

SweetBrenda
07-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Perhaps he shows me how much

he loves to eat Mexican food by trying to roll his tongue like a taco bell taco.:run:

beachboy
07-21-2004, 06:22 PM
That can be arranged :D

SweetBrenda
07-22-2004, 08:55 AM
That can be

arranged :D.........:LOL:

Holmes
07-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Another vote for tats and

piercings (one of each'll suffice).

camusflage
07-22-2004, 10:58 AM
Another vote for

tats and piercings (one of each'll suffice).
I'll cast mine as well, though I only like either in

extremely limited and discreet forms. Piercings are more of a tell as I've met a few "tourists" who did the tat

thing because it seemed cool.

For my money, a quick wit and an open, sharp mind are my best tells. Also,

strangely enough, the curvier gals seem to be the wildest in my experience, but ymmv.

SweetBrenda
07-22-2004, 02:06 PM
I want a tat,, something cute

on my back right shoulder..I want a butterfly in different colors... Piercings umm definately not me. I can't

imagine what type of pleasure I could have by piercing my nipples or something else per-say & have some guy

pulling/sucking/licking to me this sounds mighty painful... But there's gotta be something great about it since I

know a few people who say by having piercings in some sensative areas sex is a lot better... I rather hear the

stories than to give it a try..

bjf
07-22-2004, 02:09 PM
no butterflies please!!!!

Are

you trying to look like every other chick in the world?

belgareth
07-22-2004, 02:17 PM
For my

money, a quick wit and an open, sharp mind are my best tells. Also, strangely enough, the curvier gals seem to be

the wildest in my experience, but ymmv.
I'll agree with the quick wit and the open sharp mind. Also,

sparkling eyes, for some reason it always seems women with bright eyes are wilder in bed. Curves are nice so long as

she is in good condition. There are few things less appealling than a woman so thin that her hip bones and ribs

stick out without any padding.:rasp:

Tattoos are not something I pay any attention to unless they are obnoxious

but I think feminine skin is more appealing without the decorations. Piercings will send me the other direction

fast.

Yeah, ok. I'm an old prude.

beachboy
07-22-2004, 03:30 PM
If a girl has a piercing in her

tongue, it's quite pleasing :)

Holmes
07-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Tattoos are not

something I pay any attention to unless they are obnoxious but I think feminine skin is more appealing without

the decorations. Piercings will send me the other direction fast.

Yeah, ok. I'm an old

prude.

:lol: Point taken, (the first part, not the self-coronation into elderly prudeship), but I

hold that things like tats and piercings (whether or not preferred by you or me) are often indicative

of less-inhibited behavior in the sack, which is what I believe the original post was getting at.

I'm

certainly not into heavy body art or multiple piercings in unecessarily weird places (dude, biker bitches scare

me!), but IMHO something like a pierced navel on the right girl can, on occasion, be kinda

nummy.

Really depends on the individual, though.

koolking1
07-22-2004, 04:06 PM
"(dude, biker bitches scare

me!)"

I ran into 6 of them today, bikes parked on a trendy downtown street - they were lesbians to boot. My

knees are still shakin!!!

belgareth
07-22-2004, 05:54 PM
"(dude, biker

bitches scare me!)"

I ran into 6 of them today, bikes parked on a trendy downtown street - they were lesbians to

boot. My knees are still shakin!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:

SweetBrenda
07-22-2004, 08:57 PM
no

butterflies please!!!!

Are you trying to look like every other chick in the world? I thought of

maybe my sodiac sign but in another language... But I have no idea how will Cancer will look in umm perhaps Chinese?

I collect Moons so maybe a moon?.. I mean I'm not into the whole flower thing or even gothic stuff so I'm pretty

clueless...All I know I want something pretty but I can settle for unique.
Well what do you suggest?

a.k.a.
07-22-2004, 10:14 PM
My favorites are tantric designs on

the lower back or celtic bands around the upper arms. Although a lot has to do with image and body types.
I

think nose posts can be very sexy. Pierced belly buttons are OK on slim girls. And the right kind of lip post can

make a cute girl even cuter. Eye rings and ear rings don’t do anything for me.
But none of this stuff has

anything to do with how a woman is in bed; except for tongue posts, which hurt.

burgerama1960
07-23-2004, 04:32 PM
If a women takes you for a

wild ride somewhere public just imagine what she would do in private!