PDA

View Full Version : yet another newbie question!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 06:48 AM
I have a quick newbie question ... I am looking for something that can be used by itself (I would prefer not to get into mixing), and smells nice but not *too* overpowering. I want to get good bang for my buck, but would rather spend a little more for a better quality product than buy one that isn\'t up to par.
Any success stories? I would prefer to hear what actual users are saying about a product as opposed to the makers. Any suggestions that you guys could offer would be appreciated! Thanks

oscar
10-18-2001, 03:41 PM
NBGuy,

Alter Ego (AE) meets or exceeds your specs. You all but asked for it by name!
Three mones, no waiting. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 05:31 PM
Oscar,
Thanks for your quick response, I appreciate it! Has anyone had any success with Alter Ego? Thanks again!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 10:12 PM
Try the 70/30 mix. Everyone seems to agree the smell is intoxicating but not overpowering. I think you\'ll like it. The APC and NPA mixed.

oscar
10-19-2001, 05:36 PM
jambat,

Is that available pre-mixed?

Oscar images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 07:51 PM
Sorry, I\'m an idiot. Didn\'t read the post right. I haven\'t tried AE, but people say it\'s good. I have PF but haven\'t tried it. I must say though CJ uses it and gets pretty good results.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 10:24 PM
Yeah as far as AE its good as a stand alone, but better combined with something like andro attraction or the edge.