PDA

View Full Version : Using phero products = Lowers your own natural pheros? Yay or Nay?

handtohandking
06-23-2004, 08:41 PM
I'm just speculating here, and I'm sure it's been asked before, but is there

any possibility this can happen? I mean, it's true for lots of things: adding too much of an element into your

system will make your body stop or slow production of that element.

And while pheromone products are applied

externally, they ARE absorbed in your body. So I'm wondering...is there a chance continual use of this will cause

lowering of your own natural pheromones, or any other side effects in general?

Sagacious1420
06-23-2004, 11:38 PM
And

while pheromone products are applied externally, they ARE absorbed in your body. So I'm wondering...is there a

chance continual use of this will cause lowering of your own natural pheromones, or any other side effects in

general?LOL! Not sure where you're getting your info from, but that' a bit of an exaggeration at best.

Dude don't be so paranoid.:blink:

There is one side effect that you should be aware of but keep this quiet, we

don't want word to get out...you might actually get laid more. Shhhhhh. :rolleyes:

oscar
06-24-2004, 12:55 AM
I'm just

speculating here, and I'm sure it's been asked before, but is there any possibility this can happen? I mean, it's

true for lots of things: adding too much of an element into your system will make your body stop or slow production

of that element.

And while pheromone products are applied externally, they ARE absorbed in your body. So I'm

wondering...is there a chance continual use of this will cause lowering of your own natural pheromones, or any other

side effects in general?
h2hking,

Please forgive a bit of self indulgence. I don't know whether the

answer to your query lies within the thread referenced below or not, but yours is nearly the exact same question

that I asked in my very first post to this forum almost three years ago. ;)

Archive Thread 7-10-2001 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238&highlight=homegrown)

Thanks to CJ for being there for me all this time! :)

Oscar

handtohandking
06-24-2004, 03:33 AM
I wouldn't say I'm

paranoid, I think it's a possible scenario. Now, I haven't heard anything that would prove this, in fact most

sources inside and outside the pheromone world don't give any indication it might be true. I's true with things

such as testosterone and estrogen; applications of hormone-laced cream on the skin will affect the workings of

hormones in your own body, so I was guessing that it might also happen with pheromones.

I don't know, there's

no proof, just speculation...

a.k.a.
06-24-2004, 06:36 AM
Sounds like a reasonable question to

me.
I've been using this stuff for about 5 years and haven't had the need to increase dosages — which probably

doesn't prove much.
I've read a few forum posts on side effects such as agression, anxiety, depression &

unwelcome woodies.
I've noticed some agressiveness in myself when I use too much None. Some loopiness if I use

too much Nol or A1. And some lethargia if I use too much Nol or Rone. (When I say "too much" please keep in mind

that I'm the resident minimalist. My average dosage, for most products, is 2-3 small dabs from a dram bottle. For

SOE its about 8" from the rollertop.)
The most serious side effect I've noticed is a tendency to get a big fat

ego; which is why I take frequent breaks from using this stuff.

a.k.a.
06-24-2004, 06:42 AM
PS I haven't read any posts

complaining about impotence/lack of sex drive. But there does seem to be an unusual amount of interest in penis

extension.