PDA

View Full Version : gym

TRock
06-23-2004, 04:42 AM
i sweat alot, when i come back from

the gym i'm soaking wet. i find it funny that some people are embarassed that they sweat at the gym by the way.

well anyways when i take my shirt off and my shirt is over my head i smell this piss/ammonia? smell coming from my

sweaty shirt, could that be mones?

on a side note i bought a bottle of PI/m from another site about 2 years ago,

i never really knew what to do with the bottle so i was doing 3-4 drops a day and thought it was a fake because i

didn't smell anything and i didn't receieve any hits. but since i spent like 70 bucks for the bottle, i would

rather use up the bottle of something i thought didn't work then to actually throw it out.

BassMan
06-23-2004, 06:37 AM
i sweat alot, when i

come back from the gym i'm soaking wet. i find it funny that some people are embarassed that they sweat at the gym

by the way. well anyways when i take my shirt off and my shirt is over my head i smell this piss/ammonia? smell

coming from my sweaty shirt, could that be mones?

on a side note i bought a bottle of PI/m from another site

about 2 years ago, i never really knew what to do with the bottle so i was doing 3-4 drops a day and thought it was

a fake because i didn't smell anything and i didn't receieve any hits. but since i spent like 70 bucks for the

bottle, i would rather use up the bottle of something i thought didn't work then to actually throw it out.I

get the same thing as you do with an PI OD - nothing at all. Try cutting your dose way down and see if that helps.

I don't get a whole lot of female attention from none alone, but it seems to affect males very positively.

Here's a old (a.k.a., IIRC) trick - let one drop fall onto something nonabsorbent. Take the tip of your pinky, dip

it in the drop, spread that amount between both pinkies and rub it into your neck and behind your ears. Did that

once before buying a new car and had the salesmen jumping through hoops for me.

-Bass

jose
06-23-2004, 07:26 AM
Yes Pheromones are on the skin and in

sweat. Men produce more sweat and Pheromones, and some women get turned on when smelling sweat. PI/m Unscented is

pretty strong stuff in my opinion, 2 dabs with a Cologne cover scent should be enough. I do smell the None in that

product that's why I recommend the cover scent to mask that smell from others who may find it offensive. Like we

always say around here some products don't work for everyone, so if you don't see any results after two weeks try

another product.

Bruce
06-23-2004, 07:56 AM
For me, I get far better results

from things other than Primal. Primal gets me good results, but I wouldn't use more than 1-2 drops.

B

DrSmellThis
06-23-2004, 11:09 AM
If you need a straight source

of -none, PI is the best, IMHO, due to the oil base. But best results come from mixing mones, I think. SOE would be

the easiest thing to get to go with PI. After the PI is gone, then my recc. would be get Edge to go with the

remaining SOE.

real_wiseman
06-24-2004, 09:44 AM
TRock,
I have worked out

for quite some years now both at the gym and with MA and the piss/ammoniac scent you smell is a often - and most

probably in your case - a sign that you have eaten too little *PROTEIN*, before you workout.
It has probably

very little to do with mones.

Try a proteinshake some hour before , drink a lot of water during and eat a

proteinbar or shake after the workout.

If you do this and eat normally you will soon find that the ammoniac

smell is gone, trust me.

// w