PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Needin' Help

derangedfox
06-22-2004, 10:17 AM
I'm

very new to these pheramones deal. In fact, I just learned about them yesterday and decided to investigate. I am not

looking for improved sex, actually, I'm not looking for sex at all. I am a female in her late teens and I'm

looking for an attraction booster. Does anyone know exactly what I'd need? It seems rather confusing and I'm just

looking to get more guys to notice me.

Sexyredhead
06-22-2004, 10:24 AM
You might want to look at

PIw, which is unscented and has -nol and a little copulins in it. It is great for social times with an added

feminine 'kick' of copulins to make you more attractive.

Another one that some of us like is AEw, which

contains -none, -rone, and -nol. It has a scent, but what's great about it is how it makes US feel. WE feel like

THE one to be noticed, and therefore we are. :)

Welcome! <wave>

Elana
06-22-2004, 11:07 AM
Welcome derangedfox :D I like your

name.
I agree with SRH. Try some PI/w or APC/w

CJ01
06-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Since you´re so young I recommmend PCC

(not EW). PI/w and AE/w are good choices too. You can also try PF/w or AFA -one of my faves and good for

socializing. It doesn´t take too much to get males attention ;)

derangedfox
06-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Ah,

thanks everyone for your help and advice. The only problem[I hope] remaining is how much to actually use. And if I

were to, say, purchase all three of your suggested products, should I use them together or should I use one for one

event and one for another?

Elana
06-23-2004, 04:20 AM
Always start off by using products

by themselves. Start with small amounts and experiment until you find your perfect amount and combination. If you

use PI/w by itself, start with no more than two drops. Same with AE. CJ will have to tell you about the other

products because she is more familiar with them. :)

CJ01
06-23-2004, 10:39 AM
If you use PI/w by itself,

start with no more than two drops. I´d actually say 1 drop, 2 can be an OD for some people :)

I only

have AE not AE/w but I can´t use more than 1 drop at a time of that on most days it does not work out well for me.

PCC, try doing a little roll around on your wrist and/or behind your ears and /or chest. Start with little and

see how it works.

PI/w and PCC, and AE and PCC are classic combos most of us like them.

burgerama1960
07-03-2004, 08:20 AM
I would also try a smile

and practise winking seductively while wearing mones. you will be irresistable.

derangedfox
07-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Winking? Bleh, not really my

style. I'm a teenager going to underage clubs, youth groups, parties, etc.

Bruce
07-04-2004, 06:55 AM
Winking? Bleh,

not really my style. I'm a teenager going to underage clubs, youth groups, parties, etc.

OK, winking

is a bit much, but a friendly smile couldn't hurt. You can save it for guys who look like they are decent types,

somebody you'd like to meet. If your eyes happen to meed, a little smile wouldn't hurt. Try it, just for the

sake of science. I think you'll be glad you did.

Smiles,
Bruce

SweetBrenda
07-04-2004, 09:39 AM
OK, winking is a

bit much, but a friendly smile couldn't hurt. You can save it for guys who look like they are decent types,

somebody you'd like to meet. If your eyes happen to meed, a little smile wouldn't hurt. Try it, just for the sake

of science. I think you'll be glad you did.

Smiles,
Bruce I think a wink & a smile go well

together.
;) :)