PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 12:50 AM
Sorry for the diversion, but oh man was I fucking pissed about 15 minutes ago; I had this nice message to post, then suddenly the cable modem goes out, and when the service was restored, the instant I hit \"add new topic\", I get a WinXP BSOD. images/icons/mad.gif

Anyhow, I wanted to mention that I am new here, and give some background on myself. I\'m 23, just about done with college, and I\'m here, because I\'m intrigued by the personal accounts of those here, who have tried or have been trying Phero\'s.

Those I know would probably regard me as a decent looking, reasonably intelligent guy; I don\'t think I\'m a toad, but it\'s a mystery to us all, how someone like me, who has made well on his career path and other endeavors, can\'t elicit much attention from females in whom he is interested. images/icons/frown.gif [The real reason I came images/icons/wink.gif]

I look more like a 17 year old than 23, and you\'d want to think that such a thing could be advantageous... images/icons/crazy.gif

Well, thanks to the accounts I\'ve seen here, it looks like I\'m gonna be making some purchases with the next paycheck. Most of what\'s been said here seems to revolve around where I need help the most, and that is \"getting the foot in the door\" or \"getting a more favorable reaction\".

Though, I must say, I was sorta moved by the accounts of \"women running away\" due to the act of \"OD\'ing\". I thought about this, and, though it sounds off-the-wall, I seem to have had that very issue quite often; in fact, it\'s been since I was at least 18 or so. Before that, I was just naive but at least I was thought of as \"cute\". I think it\'s been more than just coincidental, because I think I can \"tell\" when someone flat-out does not like me, but it\'s another thing altogether to see a woman literally go out of her way to avoid me. images/icons/crazy.gif Even when I haven\'t said a word! images/icons/shocked.gif

Anyway, putting 2 and 2 together, perhaps since 18 I\'ve been naturally putting out too much of a \"good thing\"?? Or, is it really the aura of desperation and agenda?? images/icons/tongue.gif J/K

LOL, I don\'t think I resemble a serial killer, but I think things need to change for me soon. Nonetheless, perhaps I might learn something, and maybe have more to share with you all. I\'ve definitely learned alot thus far, so I might have to contribute.

rjm
10-18-2001, 01:02 AM
GG-
Welcome to the group!

As for the modem going toast on you, ain\'t it great to see modern technology as its finest? images/icons/smile.gif

Just thinking out loud here --
MAYBE you put out too much -none and need to add -nol. That would be things like Lure, Alter Ego, AFA, and such.

I just had the wierdest experience with Alter Ego and Lure (both are \"-nol-added\").
They aren\'t particularly strong to my mind, but there was a noticeable effect.

I strongly recommend the Jambat formula:
70% APC and 30% NPA
APC=Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate
NPA=New Pheromone Additive
An easy mix is 1/2 ounce APC + 1 bottle (5ml) of NPA

It SEEMS to be somewhat heavy in the -none area, but has a WONDERFUL smell and WILL get you some interesting looks and reactions.
It\'s a good starting point, though you will DEFINITELY want to read through posts and try different products.

Good luck and have fun!

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 01:21 AM
Well, all I can do is wait until I receive some kind of monetary reward...

One other thing I forgot to mention was that I had also planned to do some weight training again [first time in 3 years or so] and in so doing, also picked up stuff that supposedly \"naturally\" or without external stimulae, like shots, increase Testosterone.

I can tell you one thing, I sure can get more angry, but I\'ve noticed that since taking these particular supplements, that I have not been as anxious as usual. Oddly, I think I smile maybe less, but also act less \"giddy\"(?). As time goes on, this may or may not lead to other break-thru\'s.

rjm
10-18-2001, 01:29 AM
Yeah, you\'ll notice that with Testosterone; the temper tends to get short. Just remember to keep yourself controlled.

Maybe, if you find yourself stressing, take about a half-hour and have some herbal tea or something. Maybe a piece of chocolate.

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 03:01 AM
Hi.

At 23 I don´t see much point raising testoterone levels by taking \"stuff\" even if it´s natural, your levels should be high enough or maybe too high. Dress sharp,be nice, smile a lot, make sure you don´t smell like BO ( i.e. take a good bath : and use a good cologne) and you will not see girls running away from you. As for girls running TO you .... well... we all do that don´t we? images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 07:52 AM
Actually, I don\'t think it should have to be so hard for me, but reality dictates otherwise. Don\'t think that what I said makes me appear to be the Pigpen character from Charlie Brown...No way, Jose.

Besides, if I had enough excess finances to leave the USA for a bit and visit some other country where Americans are a delicacy, nobody would be hearing me complaining images/icons/tongue.gif images/icons/wink.gif

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: GuinessGuru ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 08:15 AM
I\'ve been doing a lot of comparisons lately between how I appear now (I\'m 35) versus my college days. Back in college I never ever had a problem getting a date. If I saw an attractive woman, it was pretty much a given that I\'d end up dating her within a couple weeks. I had a LOT of confidence. I was extremely sociable, and in very good shape (I was often mistaken for a gymnast).

Now, 15 years later, I\'m not as confident as I once was (blame it on life taking its toll, abuse from ex girlfriends or my receding hairline), and I tend to be less outgoing. I\'m still in pretty good shape, but not quite as buff as back then.

Still, I don\'t have women running away from me now, but I also don\'t get comments or smiles like I once did. I think what is necessary is a combination of putting out the right vibes (\'mones) along with the right attitude/confidence.

I\'ve checked out various online dating services, and after reading a zillion profiles by women, the number one attribute they look for in a guy is confidence. Apparently, an average-looking guy with confidence (enough, but not TOO much) is a lot sexier than an above-average looker that never makes eye contact and slouches.

So, along with whatever \'mones you feel are necessary to get attention, my best advice is to project a happy, healthy and confident image to your targets. And keep in mind that women are just like guys in regards to wanting to be considered unique and special. Select one person that you\'re interested in and make it obvious (in subtle, but distinct ways) that SHE is the one you\'re interested in. But at the same time, don\'t be a jerk to her friends. Often you have to meet their approval before she gives you a chance.

any comments about that, CJ?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 08:32 AM
Joe;

Welcome to the club. Me I am a 36 y/o male, looking at the same things you are. I was married for 11 yrs then divorced yadda yadda yadda. I guess just a normal statistic. But yes the pheros do help a bit. But like you mentioned the smiles, eye contact, and chat it up a bit, helps so much in the new quest for the date, sex, company etc. It is a different world out there.

I have found that when hanging out with younger contemporaries that it has changed a whole bunch in the last 15 yr or so. Women are very much more open in their sexuality. Experimentation seems to be okay and very acceptable. And with you the older (not old) guy in the mix, you have more experience (while maybe not so much actual experience, but this is the way they perceive it) in almost all areas. Take advantage of this. Use it in your favor.

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 08:59 AM
thanks for the welcome, TCO

yeah, I know what you mean about the younger women looking the older guys. I\'ve developed a few theories about what women in the 22-29 year old bracket want (that is, if THEY even know). They want a guy who is energetic and confident, but they also want a guy with potential (ie, who hasn\'t become established, and can adapt to whatever situation/relationship develops). On the other hand, they are much easier to impress than older women, if you have any sort of manners or respect for them.

and yes, I often get comments from younger women that I\'m the best they\'ve ever had regarding kissing, foreplay, and actual sex (not to brag). My \'repeat business\' (for lack of a better definition) is very high.

Older women, on the other hand (30 and up) are looking for a stable guy. But one that brings a little excitement to the table. Manners and respect are very important (much more than with younger women who don\'t expect as much from younger guys).

But being 35, my target group is pretty broad. Anywhere from 25 to 40, which can get really confusing because of the crossover.