PDA

View Full Version : Tips on Introducing yourself to a GIRL

kossBass
06-21-2004, 07:12 PM
hey guys .. yup it's me again kB .. yah just wondering how to pick up a stranger ... it's funny because my

friends(girls) they tell me that guys (the ugly ones) go pick dem up and they would backtalk about it and laugh

about it .. they'd even talk about hot fit guys and laugh too ... i'm just hoping i won't be one of them to

others :( ... so whats the best way to pick up a girl or start a conversation ??

Scene 1: A girl is just siting

there bored to death. What do you do!

dping28
06-21-2004, 07:16 PM
Look em dead in the eye and say:

"Hi, would you like to go out sometime? I think you should I am almost perfect." :D

Friendly1
06-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Sometimes it's as easy as

looking her in the eye and saying, "Let's get out of here". Depends on what she wants and whether you are what she

wants.

dping28
06-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Seriously tho, Check out David

DeAngelo's material. It helps with building up confidence and approaching women. helps you create the proper mind

set so you dont come off as needy and desperate.

skaepSbaS
06-21-2004, 08:20 PM
I'm more of a fan of Ross

Jeffries than David DeAngelo. They are the two most well-known names in the "industry." DeAngelo doesn't get too

involved with NLP and Speed Seduction, although he makes references to it; he's more conservative in his

approaches.

Then again, who am I to judge the masters ;)

skaepSbaS
06-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Oh, and, a little bird told me

that you can pick up DeAngelo's entire seminar series on SuprNova.org (BitTorrent). In case you, uh, broke your

DVD :)

kossBass
06-21-2004, 08:38 PM
thanks a lot bro

btw man i

know you have to d/l something inorder to get the d/l's to work i forgot what it was called :( do you have the site

? for the download manger (or your bird hehe)

tounge
06-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Then

again, who am I to judge the masters ;)

Exactly. The best thing you can do is listen to advice

dispensed by myself and some of the other old cahoots around here. Listen and go out and apply it.

Now I not

that old, but let's just say that if I was a chick I might be starting a slight maturity sag:D

I envy you

young guys, I really do. If the internet was around when I was a teeniebooper I would have been so much better

prepared to deal with girls.

I spent my late teen years and early twenties obsessed with persuing my auto

racing career. I didn't pay socializing with chicks much heed. They were always around but it was mainly a one

night stand and poof.

Once the career was declining and injuries took there toll, I had to deal with the girl

skill problem square in the face. I did most of my work by trial and error. I stopped putting women on a pedestal

and quit assigning higher value than me.

I used my strong points, personality and terrific sense of humor to

my benefit. I treat women very well, but never let them walk all over me.

I don't consider any women out

of my league. I don't think of myself as really good looking(though many say I'm tall, dark and handsome:)). I try

too take looks out of the equation as much as possible.
Learn to do things that give you confidence in

yourself. Go to places where women are(dance, cooking, self defense classes) talk to women. Stay awy from oneitis.

It is a killer. And don't be afraid to say NEXT! Bad relationships are worse than listening to Bobby Vinton sing

"I'm Mr. Lonely" while playing pocket pool. Talk to all women short, tall, fat, thin, hot, fugly.

And when

all else fails, look around you at all the freaking people that are married. Good heavens if so many of those people

can do it then so can you.

happyman
06-22-2004, 01:33 AM
Tips
1. If you know she is

going to be around for a while wait 5 minutes or so to approach her. (otherwise you come off as pushy, desperate,

wierd, or over-bearing)
2. If she isn't going to be around for a while (like if she is passing you or getting

ready to leave an establishment) don't even think about it and do it. Remember hesitation can cause fear. Just act

on it. It will go much smoother than if you ponder it then try and recoup.
3. Look her in the eye's and think in

your head your just being friendly and you are not going to try and lay her right then and there. Think=Just being

cool and friendly here....nothing more. This takes the pressure off.
4. Don't let her see you hitting or

approaching anyone eles or you may seem like an over bearing desperate person.
5. Ask if you can talk with her

again some time for whatever reason or another. Then the ball is in her court. If she acts funny about it just keep

talking and act as if it didn't faze you and then in a bit see if you can have her number very unpushy like(you

gotta try it).
6. If she says no don't act like it fazed you or you are disappointed keep talking for just a bit

more and then tell her that you would really like to have a conversation with her again and give her your card.

Don't say anything like hope you call me or maybe I'll talk to you soon just let it go and tell her bye.

Remember to act as if she is not so much a potential lover or sex partner while your talking to her just act as if

you're just being cool and funny and don't give hewr any compliments yet.
That's

all you gotta do.
Happyman

DZorro
06-22-2004, 01:43 AM
Look em dead in the

eye and say: "Hi, would you like to go out sometime? I think you should I am almost perfect."

:D

And then you hear a big slap too the face :P

DZorro,

DZorro
06-22-2004, 01:46 AM
thanks a lot

bro

btw man i know you have to d/l something inorder to get the d/l's to work i forgot what it was called

:( do you have the site ? for the download manger (or your bird hehe)

Had to

www.bittorent.com
Or you could try this http://www.torrentstorm.com/

Torrentstorm is

the on i use alot. And it's great too.

But both should work regardless of the other hopes this

helps.

DZorro,

DZorro
06-22-2004, 01:48 AM
Tips
1. If you

know she is going to be around for a while wait 5 minutes or so to approach her. (otherwise you come off as pushy,

desperate, wierd, or over-bearing)
2. If she isn't going to be around for a while (like if she is passing you or

getting ready to leave an establishment) don't even think about it and do it. Remember hesitation can cause fear.

Just act on it. It will go much smoother than if you ponder it then try and recoup.
3. Look her in the eye's and

think in your head your just being friendly and you are not going to try and lay her right then and there.

Think=Just being cool and friendly here....nothing more. This takes the pressure off.
4. Don't let her see you

hitting or approaching anyone eles or you may seem like an over bearing desperate person.
5. Ask if you can talk

with her again some time for whatever reason or another. Then the ball is in her court. If she acts funny about it

just keep talking and act as if it didn't faze you and then in a bit see if you can have her number very unpushy

like(you gotta try it).
6. If she says no don't act like it fazed you or you are disappointed keep talking for

just a bit more and then tell her that you would really like to have a conversation with her again and give her your

card. Don't say anything like hope you call me or maybe I'll talk to you soon just let it go and tell her

bye.
7. Remember to act as if she is not so much a potential lover or sex partner while your talking to her just

act as if you're just being cool and funny and don't give hewr any compliments yet.

That's all you gotta do.

Happyman

Great tips. here ya go some good rep points ;)

DZorro,

happyman
06-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Great tips. here

ya go some good rep points ;)

DZorro,Thanks!
Ian

jo23er
06-22-2004, 04:02 AM
hey guys .. yup

it's me again kB .. yah just wondering how to pick up a stranger ... it's funny because my friends(girls) they

tell me that guys (the ugly ones) go pick dem up and they would backtalk about it and laugh about it .. they'd even

talk about hot fit guys and laugh too ... i'm just hoping i won't be one of them to others :( ... so whats the

best way to pick up a girl or start a conversation ??

Scene 1: A girl is just siting there bored to death.

What do you do!

And even if they do laugh with you, what's the big deal? You are not going to go any

far away with this if you dont try your luck several times. If you notice that they dont want to chat or are

avoiding you, just go to the next one in line.

Young girls tend to be VERY selective in choosing who to talk

to,sleep with etc. , maybe because they dont even know what they are looking for in a guy.

kossBass
06-22-2004, 06:43 AM
thanks a lot guys for your help

:p .. rep points for everyone very helpful thanks again.. (and thank you happyboi for the tips :p)

beachboy
06-22-2004, 07:43 AM
Hmm there is no search function

on suprnova.org. I can't find the link to DeAngelo's stuff.

beachboy
06-22-2004, 07:54 AM
Never mind, i already found it

:)
I thought it were e-books or something, but it are movies.

surfs_up
06-22-2004, 10:33 AM
You will learn many useful

things if you take an acting class. Social skills are skills. They are a craft. You need to learn them from someone

who has good skills, then you need to practice them. It doesn't happen by magic.

When I took a beginning

acting class I was blown away by the things beautiful young things would do and say in a class setting. You learn to

be comfortable playing every taboo topic and scene you can wrap your mind around. You can try out variations on you

approach. Then you learn how much of social life is acting anyway.

Know how to get to Carnegie Hall ?

Practice.

skaepSbaS
06-22-2004, 10:40 AM
thanks a lot

bro

btw man i know you have to d/l something inorder to get the d/l's to work i forgot what it was called

:( do you have the site ? for the download manger (or your bird hehe)

It's called BitTorrent.

Google is your friend.

fran1
06-22-2004, 11:10 PM
beach boy in which part of the

movies is the Dangelo stuff?
Action, adventure?
Which one?

fran1
06-22-2004, 11:13 PM
And do you know how to open this

stuff. I already found it, but how I open it?

Regards

happyman
06-22-2004, 11:45 PM
You will learn

many useful things if you take an acting class. Social skills are skills. They are a craft. You need to learn them

from someone who has good skills, then you need to practice them. It doesn't happen by magic.

When I took a

beginning acting class I was blown away by the things beautiful young things would do and say in a class setting.

You learn to be comfortable playing every taboo topic and scene you can wrap your mind around. You can try out

variations on you approach. Then you learn how much of social life is acting anyway.

Know how to get to

Carnegie Hall ? Practice.

Tell us more. It seems that when I hear other people hitting on girls it is

if they are on stage and it seems kinda corny but it really seems to work for my buddy. It seems as if he is kinda

acting it out but the chics bite hard on that rap. I always thought....Geez how can they go for that? But then as I

get older I realize that that is kinda how you gotta be in modern day courtship.
Are there any videos that teach

you this? and what do you mean by the surprising things girls would say and do in the acting enviorment?

can I have some examples?
Thanks,

Happy

Watcher
06-23-2004, 01:25 AM
Never put em on a pedalstool -

give them respect but do not worship them - their heads get to big or you come across as desperate - if you are

failing to attract any women without phermones look at youreself and see where you are going wrong (are youre sights

set to high - ie are you to picky - are you overweight - big turnoff. - you may need to do some gym work. Might

take 6 months but work on it. - are you a bum - being unemployed and unmotivated is not a good thing - get off the

PC and go do some work unless you are a online sharetrader like i do for a fair whack of my earnings in that case

its ok.

Work on conversation and pick up skills - do you bother to talk to women - do you smile ? all these

helps im sure its all covered here and all over the board but its basic hints and tips to follow.

DrSmellThis
06-23-2004, 02:34 AM
Focus on the woman. Observe.

Avoid being too aware of yourself.

What's she doing? Looking to do? Where's she coming from? What's her body

language? How does she react to your being in the room?

Don't be self conscious, just objective.

What's the evidence? What's your intuition?

Are you even attracted? Why? Can you guess anything about

her personality?

Value the deeper observations (e.g., unconscious body language vs. overt actions and speech)

more than surface ones, when they conflict.

If overall conclusion is a go, then just say "Hi," or make an

observation about something she's doing. Don't let yourself lust if you can avoid it. Just be "plain ol' you."

(If she seems interested, you can sometimes just say "hi" and then shut up with a slight friendly smile, putting the

pressure on her. She will think of something to say rather than accept silence.)

Again observe. If neutral or

positive reaction, say something about the situation; reflect the situation. (e.g., "Looks like you're writing a

novel".)

Ask a question or two, one of which is open ended. Go with the flow.

Be very present, and try to

relax. Hear every word she says and think about it. Observe her expressions, body language, etc.

Think of the

most appropriate and least threatening way to continue the conversation, if it's going well. Be friendly and offer

her the continuation, unless you dont want to and/or will see her again soon.

If she doesn't open up right

away, just go about your business, don't apologize, say "bye" or act self-conscious. Nothing about you is relevant

anyway, as you already had and have your part covered. Often they will open up something if you just stay cool, are

satisfied doing your thing, and appear satisfied with the interaction so far. (thus helping her think it went

well) Don't fidget, just be "at peace".

surfs_up
06-24-2004, 06:47 AM
You want to study Improvisation

(often called Improv). This is a class exercise where the group suggests a dramatic moment of some form, say, you

are both walking your dog and happen to have identical breeds and bump into each other and then you have to invent

the conversation for a minute of two. Improv isn't scripted. There is no memorizing lines. You take the situation

as it is given to you and invent the dramatic interaction. You'll learn a huge amount about how to socially

improvise on your feet. If the teacher is good, he or she will give you feedback on what you need to work on, where

to focus you attention, how to get unstuck from a dead spot in the scene, how to change rythms, what an emotional

beat is. It's super basic nuts and bolts work on how to be social in an effective way. Imagine that you have to do

a scene where you try to pick up a beautiful girl in front of a class of twenty people. Think you're self conscious

now ? Then those twenty people tell you in detail what your strengths and weaknesses are. You can't get better

instruction than that. Actors are paid on the basis of how well they can communicate emotion. They work hard to

master it. If you're exceptionally good you make 20 million dollars to do it in front of a camera. The actors that

are paid millions have gone to their share of classes. How many of your friends would you pay money to watch them

try and hook up with a girl, that it would be that compelling a performance ?

a.k.a.
06-24-2004, 06:53 AM
What the Dr. said.

BDC_Concepts
06-24-2004, 03:52 PM
Much of the above is easier

said than done. Dr. brings up some good points about body language and mid conversation reaction. There is much to

be said about approaching someone and being just as concerned with THEIR responses are as they are yours. That

being said, lets talk about breaking the ice. Many people here reading this seeking advice have probably said or

thought at one time that if they could only get a conversation started, this person would enjoy their company and

they would be more successful. Think of a house party setting where most people usually have something in common

(i.e. they know someone) which is a good basis for a conversation. How do you know Jim or Sarah? The idea is that

you are taking a step foward, skipping a step almost, and reaching a psuedo comfort area by association. Now, there

are a million variables and the above may not apply. In a bar, club, or other setting where you are attempting to

interact with complete strangers, the "Hi how are you" speach is normal, effective for some, but clearly typical. I

have given advice to at least 10 people who did not know where to go from there. They will say HI! to someone and

have nothing else to say after that. Play this out:

Hi, how are you
Doing alright...
Good to

hear..
Whats your name?
Jennifer
Whats yours?
Rick..
Ummm how are you??

Yeah, you already

asked that :D. Essentially you are setting yourself up for a normal friendly interaction and inherently, those

reading this seeking advice, already have a hard time with this part, and hell, even getting THIS far. Now for a

moment, let us not forget about our pheromone supplementation. There is something to be said about prolonging an

interaction to the point where a target can take quite a few whiffs and maximize that potential. We want to develop

a situation where we can avoid the typical, Hello how are you, situation and develop some sort of conversation with

content. If you have that ability to kick something off with the traditional method and be successful, more power

to you, but for those who are lacking skills, get nervous, etc, but at the same time recognize that they truly have

intelligence or otherwise something they feel would be interesting to a target, we are looking for a way to

demonstrate that. Think about flipping the script a bit. If you are at a bar and you notice the bartender did

something out of the ordinary to a woman you are targeting, comment on it to her and try to develop from there. An

excellent technique is to get a woman's opinion, ESPECIALLY in a bar or club setting. Women love to comment on

their feelings, opinions, etc. and will do so more when under the influence. Think of ANY situation that is open

ended and approach someone you are interested in asking their opinion. For example, if you are with a friend,

approach a woman and say, excuse me, I need a woman's opinion here.... my friend here is debating with me on what

a good surprise might be for his girlfriend just to show some affection and was considering doing a dozen roses.

Now, I thought that maybe women might feel that is over done a bit, but at the same time, I recognize there is

probably a large amount who would just love that! What do you think? Are flowers overdone? What is a good idea?

What would you like to see if you were in a relationship as a sign of affection? There are million different things

you can do to get a woman's opinion and I have never had a women NOT give it. This is something a shy person can

script to break the ice and get going with things and it will usually get a response out of a women enough to break

way through the approachability factor. Your friend will inherently know what you are doing but you can even have

them help you out without looking like a couple guys who are out to get a piece. From there, options are open.

Many many techniques are available for exploration. I tend to focus, when approaching women, on those things that

will get THEM speaking and allow ME the chance to respond and challenge them accordingly, rather than working into a

situation where you have to play into the normal questions and then run a blank saying....well, it was good chatting

with you!??? I could go on for hours :D.

Matt
BDC Concepts

Holmes
06-24-2004, 04:30 PM
You want to study

Improvisation (often called Improv). This is a class exercise where the group suggests a dramatic moment of some

form, say, you are both walking your dog and happen to have identical breeds and bump into each other and then you

have to invent the conversation for a minute of two. Improv isn't scripted. There is no memorizing lines. You take

the situation as it is given to you and invent the dramatic interaction. You'll learn a huge amount about how to

socially improvise on your feet. If the teacher is good, he or she will give you feedback on what you need to work

on, where to focus you attention, how to get unstuck from a dead spot in the scene, how to change rythms, what an

emotional beat is. It's super basic nuts and bolts work on how to be social in an effective way. Imagine that you

have to do a scene where you try to pick up a beautiful girl in front of a class of twenty people. Think you're

self conscious now ? Then those twenty people tell you in detail what your strengths and weaknesses are. You can't

get better instruction than that. Actors are paid on the basis of how well they can communicate emotion. They work

hard to master it. If you're exceptionally good you make 20 million dollars to do it in front of a camera. The

actors that are paid millions have gone to their share of classes. How many of your friends would you pay money to

watch them try and hook up with a girl, that it would be that compelling a performance ?

Excellent

advice.

I would add as an aside, though, that big-name actors are (more and more) often paid millions according

to how well they elicit an emotional response in the paying public first and foremost and how convincingly

they reproduce emotional states themselves second. More than a few highly-paid actors have inexplicably

not mastered the latter and are instead sliding by on raw "charisma" (read: sex appeal). Orlando Bloom,

anyone?

So, sometimes making 20 million dollars has little to do with being "that good." But, again, point

taken. :D

DrSmellThis
06-24-2004, 05:26 PM
Good point, Holmes, and good

post, Bobby. Surf's up's stuff is good too, if you want to take a class.

There should be coed classes on bar

and coffee shop conversation and behavior skills, as much as the continuation of our species (monkeus indenialus)

depends on it!

Elana
06-24-2004, 06:06 PM
If you are lucky enough to get a

conversation going with her/him, LISTEN to them and take mental notes. Remember the things that they are saying

because if you do end up getting a date with them it will make you look like you are really interested if you can

bring up some of the things that he/she mentioned during your first conversation. That's very important.

Sexyredhead
06-24-2004, 06:58 PM
And if it's hard for you to

remember things about people, like names (I'm very guilty of this :o ) repeat things back to them during the

conversation without sounding like a robot. It will help YOU remember better if you say

them.

Examples:

"Nice to meet you, Rob."

"Wow! Harvard. Really?"

"I've never been to

Pennsylvania. What's it like?"

"And that was after they sewed your thumb back on? Crazy!"

It

keeps the conversation going, and helps little brains like mine remember different people, especially if I meet a

lot of people at once. :)

DrSmellThis
06-24-2004, 07:09 PM
:)

CptKipling
06-25-2004, 04:17 PM
Great post Matt :thumbsup:

It's very important to keep the conversation stimulating. Three of the most obvious ways of doing

this are: Finding some common ground to talk about (not best used in clubs. If used, it's not the most direct

sexually aggressive method, so projecting interest in other ways is important); humour (great for any situation,

full stop. You really can go anywhere very easily with humour, all you need is practice...and a sense of humour ;)

); the skip-the-small-talk "let's talk about sex" method ('nuff said? Remember the kino!).

Synonymous with the above, keeping her interest is also important. A nice way to do this is

something I like to call the "hot and cold" method, which may sound very much like the lame pick up guy type talk,

but it describes something quite simple involving showing restraint and staying cool. Basically, start off the

conversation however you like (as if you were picking her up), and then walk off or start talking to someone else

just before you settle in. The timing isn't that important, just as long as she is still actually talking with you

when you break the conversation. Don't announce your departure too thoroughly (i.e don't excuse yourself), just

find a suitable point and go (note: you don't want to appear a player, so just talk to your mates, but make sure

you left to do something). Hopefully, this will have left her thinking you are a fun guy

that she would have at least talked to for a while longer. If this is obviously not the case, take this opportunity

to escape. The next step is to get talking to her again. Again, timing is not important, in fact overly planning or

forcing any pick up will end in failure 90% of the time. When you talk to her this time, you need to project your

interest in talking to her. Turn your body to face her's gradually (and other interest projecting body language),

make her think that you are really interested in what she has to say, perhaps even initiate some mild kino by softly

touching her arm by the elbow, etc. Your aim is to make her feel good about talking to you and being around you, and

putting your focus on her will help achieve this. You should also remain cool, confident and funny (or

entertaining). Once again, when she is nicely warmed up to you, remove your attention. When you talk to her for the

third time, let her do most of the work. If you had her warmed up when you stopped talking to her, she will be keen

to pick up where you left off.

By doing the above you should

have achieved the following: come across as a confident, fun guy who isn't despirate. You could go out and try it

exactly as I wrote it, but think of that as an experiment, it's best to think of any "technique" as something to

augment you current approach, keeping everything flexable. You could also just do it all in one conversation, simply

by making sure to keep the conversation moving onto the "next level" (how many steps you make it to and how fast

depends on what your aims are), or at least keeping it entertaining.

A classic example of

this I posted on here ages ago. I was with a friend at a party at a bar/small club and his gf was meeting him. When

she came she brought a friend, and I took the piss out of her about her choice of drink and chatted for a minute,

and then turned to my friend. We then went to sit down with some other people and got chatting to her again. After a

while I broke off again to chat to some other people (I think to the Birthday girl), and then came and sat with my

friend again, and she started talking to me. iirc we ended up having a really good convo, but that was it (I had a

gf at the time).

kossBass
06-25-2004, 06:49 PM
:goodpost: wow nice post there

bro.. you got my rep

happyman
06-26-2004, 12:27 AM
You want to

study Improvisation (often called Improv). This is a class exercise where the group suggests a dramatic moment of

some form, say, you are both walking your dog and happen to have identical breeds and bump into each other and then

you have to invent the conversation for a minute of two. Improv isn't scripted. There is no memorizing lines. You

take the situation as it is given to you and invent the dramatic interaction. You'll learn a huge amount about how

to socially improvise on your feet. If the teacher is good, he or she will give you feedback on what you need to

work on, where to focus you attention, how to get unstuck from a dead spot in the scene, how to change rythms, what

an emotional beat is. It's super basic nuts and bolts work on how to be social in an effective way. Imagine that

you have to do a scene where you try to pick up a beautiful girl in front of a class of twenty people. Think you're

self conscious now ? Then those twenty people tell you in detail what your strengths and weaknesses are. You can't

get better instruction than that. Actors are paid on the basis of how well they can communicate emotion. They work

hard to master it. If you're exceptionally good you make 20 million dollars to do it in front of a camera. The

actors that are paid millions have gone to their share of classes. How many of your friends would you pay money to

watch them try and hook up with a girl, that it would be that compelling a performance ?

I see, I

see. It seems so beneficial. Why? Because you are getting constant practice that doesn't totaly count. Also you get

the dibs on what your doing wrong or how you can improve your game. Instead of walking away saying to yourself

"Wonder if it was something I said? She totaly shifted gears on me then it went no-where", You get pointers on what

took place in your interaction that probably changed her vibe towards you.
This could not only work for man-women

social skills but for all of your social interactions. I am going to look into it.
Thanks so much and if you

want to add more to this I would surely read it.
Happy

happyman
06-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Great post

Matt :thumbsup:

It's very important to keep the conversation stimulating. Three of the most

obvious ways of doing this are: Finding some common ground to talk about (not best used in clubs. If used, it's not

the most direct sexually aggressive method, so projecting interest in other ways is important); humour (great for

any situation, full stop. You really can go anywhere very easily with humour, all you need is practice...and a sense

of humour ;) ); the skip-the-small-talk "let's talk about sex" method ('nuff said? Remember the

kino!).

Synonymous with the above, keeping her interest is also important. A nice

way to do this is something I like to call the "hot and cold" method, which may sound very much like the lame pick

up guy type talk, but it describes something quite simple involving showing restraint and staying cool. Basically,

start off the conversation however you like (as if you were picking her up), and then walk off or start talking to

someone else just before you settle in. The timing isn't that important, just as long as she is still actually

talking with you when you break the conversation. Don't announce your departure too thoroughly (i.e don't excuse

yourself), just find a suitable point and go (note: you don't want to appear a player, so just talk to your mates,

but make sure you left to do something). Hopefully, this will have left her thinking you

are a fun guy that she would have at least talked to for a while longer. If this is obviously not the case, take

this opportunity to escape. The next step is to get talking to her again. Again, timing is not important, in fact

overly planning or forcing any pick up will end in failure 90% of the time. When you talk to her this time, you need

to project your interest in talking to her. Turn your body to face her's gradually (and other interest projecting

body language), make her think that you are really interested in what she has to say, perhaps even initiate some

mild kino by softly touching her arm by the elbow, etc. Your aim is to make her feel good about talking to you and

being around you, and putting your focus on her will help achieve this. You should also remain cool, confident and

funny (or entertaining). Once again, when she is nicely warmed up to you, remove your attention. When you talk to

her for the third time, let her do most of the work. If you had her warmed up when you stopped talking to her, she

will be keen to pick up where you left off.

By doing the above you

should have achieved the following: come across as a confident, fun guy who isn't

despirate. You could go out and try it exactly as I wrote it, but think of that as an experiment, it's best to

think of any "technique" as something to augment you current approach, keeping everything flexable. You could also

just do it all in one conversation, simply by making sure to keep the conversation moving onto the "next level" (how

many steps you make it to and how fast depends on what your aims are), or at least keeping it

entertaining.

A classic example of this I posted on here ages ago. I was with a

friend at a party at a bar/small club and his gf was meeting him. When she came she brought a friend, and I took the

piss out of her about her choice of drink and chatted for a minute, and then turned to my friend. We then went to

sit down with some other people and got chatting to her again. After a while I broke off again to chat to some other

people (I think to the Birthday girl), and then came and sat with my friend again, and she started talking to me.

iirc we ended up having a really good convo, but that was it (I had a gf at the time).

Wow.

Very useful post.
Good part for me:
You're very right. You know I have done the Hot and Cold thing many times

and that really gets them interested. You are playing their game on them.
Bad Part for me:
I did it

unconsciously. lol I didn't try to do it that way it just happend. I never even knew what took place that got her

interested. Now, Thanks to your post I do. I am going to consciously try it the next time I get the chance.

You're right. The real way to get a women wanting more and more is to get her warmed up and then slip away without

being rude. They stay warm that way. You never give them the chance to change gears on you because you have did it

to them first. Instead of controlling the game they are now in a wanting position and are intriged. Great

observation you have made.
Any more tips?
Happy

CptKipling
06-26-2004, 10:33 AM
As I posted in my last post,

another crucial aspect to your conversation is to keep it moving in the direction you want to take it. If you want

to get her in bed, advance the conversation in steps towards that goal. I find that to be a good way to visualise

it, but basically just don't get stuck talking about the weather or whater, keep moving onto stimulating topics and

see where it takes you.