PDA

View Full Version : Going on vacation next week. What should i use?

jo23er
06-21-2004, 02:21 PM
Heya. I am finally leaving for my hard-earned vacation next week. I am gonna take the boat and visit

some islands here in Greece. Since i will be mostly in beach bars throughout the day and probably in clubs during

the night, what would you think would be a good product to use in the beach? Will pheros be affected by sea water

when swimming? Also, should i go with less or more pheros now that it is getting warm? I am mostly interested for

sexual hits with women around the age of 18-25. Any suggestions and tips on how to get the most out of mones under

these situations would be greatly appreciated. I have the following products :

TE Sandalwood
SOE Bottle

Scented
AE/m
WAGG
Chikara
SOE Gel
Nol Musk

oscar
06-22-2004, 06:52 AM
Heya. I am finally

leaving for my hard-earned vacation next week. I am gonna take the boat and visit some islands here in Greece. Since

i will be mostly in beach bars throughout the day and probably in clubs during the night, what would you think would

be a good product to use in the beach? Will pheros be affected by sea water when swimming? Also, should i go with

less or more pheros now that it is getting warm? I am mostly interested for sexual hits with women around the age of

18-25. Any suggestions and tips on how to get the most out of mones under these situations would be greatly

appreciated. I have the following products :

TE Sandalwood
SOE Bottle Scented
AE/m
WAGG
Chikara
SOE

Gel
Nol Musk
jo23er,

You might want to try experimenting with mixing a couple of products into some

waterproof sunscreen or suntan lotion. I wouldn't try to spike a whole bottle of the stuff though. See if you can

find one of those "travel kits" that has the soap and toothpaste holder with a couple of small plastic bottles.

Pre-mix a tiny bit of lotion with a few drops of AE and Nol Musk in a small bottle and see how it smells. If you

get a few bottles you can try different versions with different products. Just keep the test batches small in case

they suck. Maybe you could just mix up a one day supply each time trying different combinations to see which work

and smell the best.

Caveat: I have no idea how the addition of phero products to sunscreen or suntan lotion

might alter the efficacy of those products. Proceed with caution.

It's likely that the oil and glycol based

phero products will probably dilute the lotion the least, so Nol Musk, SOE, and AE might be the best choices with

which to start experimenting.

I know what I would use for a beach phero. I've got a nearly full bottle of the

old PPA/m, and the stuff has a coconut-vanilla fragrance that ALREADY smells so much like suntan oil that I

couldn't imagine wearing it anywhere BUT the beach!
Think: "Walking Colada!" :p

Bon Voyage! :cool:

Oscar :)

DZorro
06-22-2004, 06:57 AM
Heya. I am finally

leaving for my hard-earned vacation next week. I am gonna take the boat and visit some islands here in Greece. Since

i will be mostly in beach bars throughout the day and probably in clubs during the night, what would you think would

be a good product to use in the beach? Will pheros be affected by sea water when swimming? Also, should i go with

less or more pheros now that it is getting warm? I am mostly interested for sexual hits with women around the age of

18-25. Any suggestions and tips on how to get the most out of mones under these situations would be greatly

appreciated. I have the following products :

TE Sandalwood
SOE Bottle Scented
AE/m
WAGG
Chikara
SOE

Gel
Nol Musk

If your going on vacation, take WAGG, chikara and TE. Since you already have WAGG no need

for SOE.

Besides the less you take with you the better but in this case WAGG, TE and Chikara is all you'l need

anyway.

DZorro,

jose
06-22-2004, 07:46 AM
Chikara, SOE roll on bottle, AE/m,

are the ones I would take for sexual hits. Chikara would be more suitable for the clubs, three sprays (one on each

side of neck one on chest should be enough). AE and SOE are good for the beach bars and outside, although I

wouldn't swim with them on, I think that would wash off in the sea. I also recommend re-applying maybe after five

hours in a smoky night/dance club atmosphere.

jo23er
06-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Thanks a lot gyes for the tips,

much appreciated! :)

SwingerMD
06-22-2004, 12:09 PM
J023er,

Oscar has some

very good points (mixing small test batches in particular). My suggestion would be to go for the scentless

sunscreens/lotions if you're mixing in any scented product. With my experiences with pheros in lotions is that

they do a good job of spreading the pheros out (you can get away with mixing in about 2-3 times the normal amount

you would in a direct skin application) and do a great job of disappating the pheros in the air (I believe it was

said on an earlier thread that lotions increase blood flow to the skin where applied).

As for in the water,

I try to apply the pheros to areas on the head/hair and do my best to keep my head dry. If I plan to snorkel (get

my head wet) I pretty much don't put any on since most of the pheros would wash off and go to . . . hmm . . . well

. . . unless you're trying to attract fish.

Interesting . . . perhaps for the sake of science you should

go into the water with various application levels of pheros in your sun screen and record in your journal any

reactions from marine life. I've heard that sharks have a very powerful olfactory sense.

;)

--------------------
-SwingerMD

Watcher
06-23-2004, 01:20 AM
Chikara - SOE Musk and AE(M)

should do the trick.

jo23er
06-23-2004, 05:21 AM
J023er,

Oscar has some very good points (mixing small test batches in particular). My

suggestion would be to go for the scentless sunscreens/lotions if you're mixing in any scented product. With my

experiences with pheros in lotions is that they do a good job of spreading the pheros out (you can get away with

mixing in about 2-3 times the normal amount you would in a direct skin application) and do a great job of

disappating the pheros in the air (I believe it was said on an earlier thread that lotions increase blood flow to

the skin where applied).

As for in the water, I try to apply the pheros to areas on the head/hair and do my

best to keep my head dry. If I plan to snorkel (get my head wet) I pretty much don't put any on since most of the

pheros would wash off and go to . . . hmm . . . well . . . unless you're trying to attract fish.

Interesting . . . perhaps for the sake of science you should go into the water with various application

levels of pheros in your sun screen and record in your journal any reactions from marine life. I've heard that

sharks have a very powerful olfactory sense.

;)

--------------------
-SwingerMD

I will try to follow Oscar's

advice. I will keep you posted once i have returned...who knows i may attract a mermaid ;).

Seriously now, i

will try to mix some test batches with some lotions i have. As far as products go, i will take with me TE, AE/m,

Chikara and WAGG.

Btw i have been having some really nice results with 2 sprays of Chikara and 2 drops of

WAGG.