PDA

View Full Version : A Hard quesiton to answer??

Star-A
06-21-2004, 09:17 AM
Well I'd

like to ask for your opinions guys...

I've been using moes for about year and a half by now.(This is my new

forum account,I had few problems with the older one)

My quesiton is a bit different. I'm sure someone must have

mentioned this before but excuse me asking again.

I'm 20 years old, a bit muscular a bit tall... Even before

I'd started using mones I had hits everyday. Girls were staring at me in parties and most of the time I've been in

the center of attention. Among my friend I have this kind of reputation and my friends ussually don't hesitate to

tell this to me. I used to feel really really lucky about that. After I've ordered of course everything was

different and I again had the hits but even now I have difficulties in understanding what prepares these hits...

Mones or my ususal charm (I mean I'm confident with girls and I kinda how how to treat women)

Do you have few

tips about classifying the hits...
I need to know this because that will show me how further I can go with the

stuff. I must have the control in order to have what I want...

Please answer...

Rover The Dog
06-21-2004, 10:15 AM
You are wondering what is

causing these hits whether it be the mones or your charm? (I think that this is what you are asking)

Well that

is a hard question to answer. First off hits are different for different people and it takes different products to

get different hits. I tend to use Chikara and SOE standalone and sometimes AE/Chikara mix and sometimes AE/SOE mix.

I have never seen any give me the DIHL (Deer in Headlights) but I have noticed that people tend to become more

touchy, and feely, that I find myself the center of attention more often then when not wearing it, and this one is

not common i dont think but people start acting "goofy" in a way. (I am not sure if this is the mones or me because

I have heard that SOE in larger quantities can make people feel a certain way or it could be because of my fun

loving attitude)

Well if the girls already stare at you, touch you and want you, and you are the center of

attention then it is going to be hard. But the only thing that i can suggest is to look for subtleties among people.

I would keep a journal and wear three days on then four days off making sure not to make any entries in the journal

the day after you wore the pheromones in case of mone buildup. Try to take note of everything and the general

feeling of the encounters you have and any social occurences that may seems odd. Note not only the females but the

males as well. Then try to see if there are any similarities between the days you wear the mones and the days you

dont.

This is alot of work and I would never have the dedication to finish this but this is the only way that I

can think of to know if the mones are working for you. Anyway take what I have said with a grain of salt. I too am

new to the forum and I am sure that there alot more out there who know more than I do about this.

a.k.a.
06-21-2004, 04:37 PM
Tall, young and muscular. Boy. That

sounds rough. I sure am glad I’m not in your shoes.

I need to know this because that will

show me how further I can go with the stuff. I must have the control in order to have what I

want...

Sorry, but hits don't show you how far you can get with girls. You'll just have to take

your chances like the rest of us.

BDC_Concepts
06-21-2004, 05:32 PM
Bump on Rover's response.

Alternate usage days and try to minimize variables (which everyone knows is damn near impossible), but it's worth a

shot right? :D. Pay close attention to the difference in response. On a side note though, it seems you have

already achieved the goal most people frequent this board for, that is, to gain attraction,respect, etc etc. Now,

you have ventured more into the scientific area of it, which in this type of application is quite interesting, yet

most difficult to quantify as well. Have fun :)

Sexyredhead
06-21-2004, 08:03 PM
I believe that no matter what

got you the hit--mones/looks/something witty you said/etc--it's YOU that has to follow it up and close the deal, so

to speak. A girl may feel drawn to you for whatever reason, but you have to have something that keeps her there with

you after the first few minutes. I wouldn't worry so much about whether it was you or the -mones that GOT you the

hit, but what you do with the hits when you get them.

Star-A
06-22-2004, 12:14 PM
You are

wondering what is causing these hits whether it be the mones or your charm? (I think that this is what you are

asking)

Well that is a hard question to answer. First off hits are different for different people and it takes

different products to get different hits. I tend to use Chikara and SOE standalone and sometimes AE/Chikara mix and

sometimes AE/SOE mix. I have never seen any give me the DIHL (Deer in Headlights) but I have noticed that people

tend to become more touchy, and feely, that I find myself the center of attention more often then when not wearing

it, and this one is not common i dont think but people start acting "goofy" in a way. (I am not sure if this is the

mones or me because I have heard that SOE in larger quantities can make people feel a certain way or it could be

because of my fun loving attitude)

Well if the girls already stare at you, touch you and want you, and you are

the center of attention then it is going to be hard. But the only thing that i can suggest is to look for subtleties

among people. I would keep a journal and wear three days on then four days off making sure not to make any entries

in the journal the day after you wore the pheromones in case of mone buildup. Try to take note of everything and the

general feeling of the encounters you have and any social occurences that may seems odd. Note not only the females

but the males as well. Then try to see if there are any similarities between the days you wear the mones and the

days you dont.

This is alot of work and I would never have the dedication to finish this but this is the only

way that I can think of to know if the mones are working for you. Anyway take what I have said with a grain of salt.

I too am new to the forum and I am sure that there alot more out there who know more than I do about this.

THIS is a GREAT Answer...
THANK YOU mate... :)
I've never thought of keeping a journal. I know one thing for

sure and that is: It going to be a bit hard for me to cut back mones cos the fun has just stared(with the weather

warming up)... Everything is a lot better with mones... A LOT !!!

Star-A
06-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Tall, young and

muscular. Boy. That sounds rough. I sure am glad I’m not in your shoes.

Why?? I couldn't really

understand what you mean??
You are right about hits not showing you how far I can get with girls; that's the awful

truth but trust me after some time you can feel that. With pheromones everything happens a lot faster so you can't

really sure about your inner feeling :)

Mtnjim
06-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally

Posted by a.k.a.
Tall, young and muscular. Boy. That sounds rough. I sure am glad I’m not in your

shoes.

Why?? I couldn't really understand what you mean??

Erm... are you familair

with the term "sarcasim"?? :D

Star-A
06-23-2004, 01:19 AM
Erm... are you

familair with the term "sarcasim"?? :DKinda I am but I don't care...:thumbsup: :angel: