PDA

View Full Version : A Scandinavian Phero-odyssey

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 12:03 AM
Well I’m 19 years old and a student in Scandinavia.
I haven’t had much luck with getting a girlfriend; I’m a nice guy and a bit shy and I don’t look to shabby (not that you guys are images/icons/tongue.gif ).

I’m friends with more or less all female class mates the problem is that I aren’t aggressive enough and that’s because I don’t want to screw up friendships and make it

Well, I am on the road to change that =)
I started working out in a gym 4-5 times a week,

read a LOT of interesting stuff at www.askmen.com (\"http://www.askmen.com\") , that rely makes you think, that it wont be the end of the world if e female friend turns you down, and if she doesn’t want to be friend after that just because… though for her images/icons/wink.gif

And now I have gotten yet another tool for quest. images/icons/smile.gif
--------------------------------------------

I got my bottle of Attraction as a present from my brother (VERY nice of him!) but I wasn’t totally in the blue about what phermons are and what they can do, we both spent some time searching the web for information, a place the sells products with pheros (Thanx a lot Bruce!).

The I mostly read endless amount of post trying to find out witch one that suited us best (kudus to all of you, and especially Scientist who put together a wealt of information in a post or two images/icons/smile.gif

We decided that Attraction seemed to suit or needs with both ‘non and ‘nol, and it would last a long time because a half spray puts you right in the sweet spot of target amount of mg pheros.

Now the problem of paying Bruce, we decided that PayPal seem like the fastest and most reliable way (*Hint, Hint*) of getting the money to Bruce, said and done and with some help of Bruce we received 2 bottles of Attraction, on was given as a present to med (it was my birthday around that time).

It went 16 days before the bottles arrived and boys was it a day of joy!! images/icons/smile.gif

I will try to post daily posts on what is happening, and I’m counting on you to give lots of good advices, anv bosing my member rating!! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 12:06 AM
Day1 17 October

A went up early, 6 am and went to the gym (I suites me best to work out in the morning, and it gives you higher metabolism over more time of the day). I put; not more the ¾ spray on my T-shirt. I didn’t notice any responses at the gym and I think they are for the first used to high amounts of pheros (correct me if I’m wrong) and besides that they where all OLD… so I rely didn’t want any hits from them! images/icons/wink.gif

Then at 8 am I started my firs class, I sprayed half a spray on one of my wrists and rubbed my wrist together and then behind the ears. (I rely like the Sandalwood sense! Didn’t smell piss or anything) images/icons/smile.gif

We are all friendly and so but I suppose every one had a good day because all smiled and talked and so on (I can’t prove that it was the pheros, but I think they helped, but on the other hand it might be just that I was rely trying to find hints of this stuff working)

I ate together with one of my female friend and I asked her if she could go and refill my glass, and she happily did it without any sarcastic comment or anything that I rely was expecting!!!!
Well she rely is a good friend and a nice person, so I cant be sure there either.

I refreshed with another half spray at around 12 a clock (4 h later), the pheros breaks down in 4 to 8 hours on the skin… right?

My last class my RELY hot looking law teacher was sitting right in front of me while we where talking about… law and order and she was using one of her hands stroking her hair!!! And it was just med and a female student in the room… and if I remember right from one body language book, it’s the female side for the women shouting out, I’m a woman, I’m here, LOOK at med! images/icons/laugh.gif (Once again correct med if I’m wrong)
-----
It has been a GOOD day, not as great, haven’t gotten a girlfriend yet, but there is one I am especially interested and she seems to want to spend time with med while she can (she is kind’a busy with studding at working)

I did felt that people do respect you more, talk to you more, smile to you more and find you more interesting. I don’t have 100% proof yet, but I do believe in pheros!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 12:12 AM
Damn!! I almost forgot, I felt so TIRED (and my brother who also had been using it that day) so I dropped like a log and fell asleep at 8pm !!!! And that’s what happens in the beginning when you body gets used to the new amount of pheroes you are putting out, right? images/icons/laugh.gif

rjm
10-18-2001, 12:17 AM
It has been a GOOD day, not as great, haven’t gotten a girlfriend yet, but there is one I am especially interested and she seems to want to spend time with med while she can (she is kind’a busy with studding at working)

Dude, give her time! images/icons/smile.gif It\'s not likely that someone is going to want to marry you immediately upon your use of pheros. Patience, patience, patience. You\'ll get there.

I did felt that people do respect you more, talk to you more, smile to you more and find you more interesting. I don’t have 100% proof yet, but I do believe in pheros!!

This is the first thing you\'ll notice. Get used to it; it\'s a new part of your life.

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 12:36 AM
You are absolutely right and I will spend a few hours this Friday helping her with computers and stuff… but it’s not that kinda time spending rely would like to do images/icons/wink.gif but I guess it’s better than not spending any time.. or?

rjm
10-18-2001, 02:06 AM
Hmmm... A few hours alone with her... DON\'T PUSH! Be the nice guy; she\'ll see that you\'re not a jerk (you\'re not, are you? images/icons/smile.gif ), AND she\'ll have this \"STUFF\" invading her VNO, forcing her to notice you - YOU!!!

It\'s a step in the right direction!

Good luck!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 04:18 AM
>she\'ll see that you\'re not a jerk (you\'re not, are you? images/icons/wink.gif )
No I’m not!

I hope you haven’t gotten the picture that I’m trying to change myself to a jerk with good luck with women, I want to be “not too shabby looking” images/icons/wink.gif , cool, and nice but not doormat nice duuude with great luck with women… getting me images/icons/laugh.gif

And what I meant with “but it’s not that kinda time spending rely would like to do”
was stuff like going watching a movie, eating a nice dinner together. I want to be dating, and in the end, a GIRLFRIEND lol

>AND she\'ll have this \"STUFF\" invading her VNO, forcing her to notice you - YOU!!!
Lol, lets hope so!!! images/icons/laugh.gif

>It\'s a step in the right direction!
>Good luck!
Tankx man!

By the way, saw a post from Bruce that apparently Attractions phero count “was grossly over-rated” So instead of half a spray there should be 2 sprays!!!!
I will heave to do some more testing with higher dosage.

jose
10-18-2001, 05:51 AM
I say look for the body language(pupils dilated, twirling of the hair, her paying attention). The only problem I see is that you need confidence, if you\'ve been reading askmen.com you should follow the guidelines there. So far it seems you\'re doing everything right working out on your body and appearance. The first move is up to you, Pheromones are just a tool to get you the woman you want. images/icons/tongue.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 07:35 AM
Yes I haven’t thought about if she does the hair thing (maybe because she doesn’t?) but we always keep rely loooong eye contact while we talk without getting awkward or anything like that.

Checking out here pupils dilating I have actually tried once but I just couldn’t do it (sound weird, when I’m thinking of it now I cant understand why I couldn’t determine if they were small, medium or big lol) But a while ago I borrowed a digital camera a took a few shots of some class mates and so on, and I came across her and she posed gladly (while almost everyone rely didn’t like me taking photos of them… wonder why even one of my brothers is camera shy images/icons/smile.gif ) And when I now am looking at the pupils… they are SCARY big, I mean dam, and it wasn’t dark it was in a bright lobby. Hopefully she was dilating her pupils because she was looking at med images/icons/laugh.gif but who knows.

And I have been reading some rely nice stuff at www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\") that I defiantly is going to use tips like “10 Essential Flirting Moves You Must Know” and “Tests to See if she is Ready for the First Kiss” (witch will probably take a bit longer before I test) images/icons/wink.gif
The page is kinda cluttered because it have so much information, but that’s the good thing and that everything is free.

YES I know it’s my move Jose, but I think I will let the pheroes do some work as Randy said… but in the end it will come down to me doing a move (unless she does, that would be cool images/icons/wink.gif but I will not hope for that).

jose
10-18-2001, 07:51 AM
What I mean by a Move is asking her out on a date after you get the signals to see if she\'s interested. Then if everything is going well at the date and you are having a good time you make \"THE MOVE\" with the first KISS.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 09:32 AM
Oh, okay Jose.

The traditional way to getting a girlfriend here, apparently is getting drunk with them sleeping, and when you have slept you suddenly dare to show feelings to one another images/icons/frown.gif
I’m NOT like that, but on the other hand I feel like she isn’t rely like that either, but I could be wrong and send her running over the hill *lol*… but I suppose that’s a risk I have to take.

Getting more confident by every post I’m reading, I am not shy in class or other social gatherings and so on, so I think there shouldn’t be much different… right? I do get good at what I want to learn, this shouldn’t be much different! (after this pep talk I’m ready to kick some ass! images/icons/laugh.gif

I will se how tomorrow goes, and the decide how fast I will go.
Thanx Jose and Randy you have some good tips both of you!

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: PheroMiX ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 09:35 AM
Day 2 October

I haven’t notice anything out of the ordinary today. But on the other hand I just had one class so I didn’t have much time in school observing peoples reactions. The Teacher was nice as usual.

And apparently the dosage is a third of the desired dosage… but on the other hand it was that low yesterday anyway.

Tomorrow will be another day of experimenting with higher dosage, that and more classes will give me more opportunity to see how good this stuff rely is images/icons/wink.gif

And I will help that “special girl” images/icons/wink.gif with some computer usage to, I will post how that goes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 12:10 PM
Ok paulies back my advise pheromix is to run amok all over the place get some stronger stuff if you can afford it (alter ego being my advice) it has the 17%??? enhancing -rone compound which enhances the other two.

I wonder if many companies will add rone to their products is it as expensive as the other two.

We need more rone andro 8.4 with rone now theres an idea.

But concentrate on many women that way youve got a wider net to cast and the women seem to like that sort of behaviour. As far as guys that go after many women, they will say they dont, but they really do (one of those things women never actually get around to saying or doing) images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:15 AM
Day 3 19 October

Well I had a great Friday, spent sometime with her. images/icons/smile.gif

I don’t know if I noticed any hits from other women, but who know who is looking and thinking while you turn you back images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:16 AM
Day 4-5 20-21 October

This weekend I more or less just studied and didn’t go. (Damn all this work)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:18 AM
Day 6 22 October

This Monday, I rely is noticing a greater response from the people in my surrounding (exept for my family), (by the way my brother thinks like someone else posted here that almost all men have turn gay… *lol* everyone is SO interested in what you do/think/did and so on images/icons/laugh.gif

There was one older student (like 40 old) and I chough her giving me a rely “strange” look 2 times… images/icons/shocked.gif I was holding a PowerPoint Presentation with a projector, so a lot of people naturally was looking at it and me, but it was something strange about her looks, o well images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:26 AM
To Paulie, first of all I get the impression of what I have been reading that because im 19 I produce a lot of ‘nons anyway but the nol’s is the one I need… right?

Yes, Alter Ego, was one of my prime candidates when we where deciding, but we chose because we thought it had a better price per mg pheros… But we all knowe whats tha is all about images/icons/mad.gif and Attraction was “Spray and Play” sort of speak… images/icons/wink.gif

But I will defiantly take that one next time if nothing better comes along.

Second of all, You might very well be right (have read similar things on different dating pages) and it makes sense in two ways, you are spreading you “risks” and you apparently is making you more attractive to most women.

But It’s just something in me that it thinks it wrong somehow, and believe you me, I have tried to put it down in words a while now and the more I’m trying to explaining it I cant understand the feeling… but it is there anyway. images/icons/crazy.gif

The fun thing with pheroes is the effect on your self either chemically or by the psychological effect of other people treating you it is an BIG ego booster. Witch in its turn is an attractive quality, like a good spiral or something images/icons/laugh.gif

The only downside is price (bah, well worth it images/icons/wink.gif ) and that you are getting tired at the end of day… but I do wake up earlier feeling well rested, and its only temporarily… right) :eek

**DONOTDELETE**
10-22-2001, 06:47 AM
I have no problem talking and making FRIENDS… but I am not good at switching it to a more romantic atmosphere (yet)… any ideas, comments and so on!!!????

I do think that casual touching CAN if used appropriately can compensate for it quit a bit images/icons/laugh.gif
But that I can do that fairly good images/icons/wink.gif

Some help anyone?

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: PheroMiX ]