PDA

View Full Version : Is it alright to use different pheromone products each day?

mitsubachi
06-20-2004, 05:13 AM
Hi, I would like to know if it would be alright if I wear a different pheromone product

each day. Meaning that I would wear AE on Mon and SOE on Tues and then alternate them through the week. Would my

friends be confused because of the different scents? Also, I heard that pheromones last about 4 hours after

application. Would it be alright to reapply them after 4 hours or would it result in OD?

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-20-2004, 05:54 AM
They last more than 4

hours, that's for sure!

You may apply different products each day. That's what I do frequently. For example, I

wear AE one day and TE + SoE the next day... and so on...

But you should use one product standalone for some

days, starting with a low dosage first. Then, if you don't see any results, try using higher dosages.

When you

know what that product is capable of, you may start using the other product you own... after that, you may start

*mixing* them (that includes applying the product from each bottle or mixing them in a different bottle).

Bruce
06-20-2004, 07:57 AM
I am very conservative with pheros

and colognes alike, so take this with a grain of salt, but I rarely apply pheros more than a couple days in a row.

I like to take a day off every few days to get back to base line, because they do tend to build up. IF you find

that after quite a few consecutive days of use results are falling off, try taking a couple days off. Otherwise,

using different products from day to day wouldn't hurt.

Bruce

dping28
06-20-2004, 08:29 AM
I like to stick with a specific

combo/single product for a couple weeks using just that, that way I can kinda tell the reactions I get from people

are from the products or if they are just random reactions. cause if its the product its more likly to be repeated

somewhat.

mitsubachi
06-21-2004, 03:59 AM
ok guys, thanks for the

advice!