PDA

View Full Version : another Chikara mix

a.k.a.
06-19-2004, 11:19 AM
1 Chikara : 1 Nol.

My most concentrated mix to date (.83 mg/ml). The original idea was to give myself a really good buzz. I was

hoping for a combination of Chikara contentedness + a strong dose of Nol loopiness.
My first trial was 3 dabs

from a dram bottle and it practically knocked me out. I just laid around feeling a complete lack of motivation for

about half an hour. Then I dragged myself off the couch and did a test run at a nearby supermarket.
I got a

lot of DIHL, some extremely polite guys, and a cashier that couldn’t concentrate on her job. But there weren’t any

seriously adverse OD effects. In fact, I was able to snap girls out of their DIHL with a simple smile or a “hi”.

Since then I’ve been limiting my dosages to one dab between the wrists. (I still haven’t hit on a really good

cover scent — but, at one dab, I barely need one.) There’s not much of a buzz, but the effect on women seems ideal

for seduction.
I get a lot of eye contact, easy smiles, a fair amount of greetings, welcome conversations, a

subtle sort of magnetism, and — best of all — there seems to be an almost instantaneous sort of intimacy. As if I

can skip right over the “getting to know you” part of meeting new people.

For example, I was just reading a

magazine at an emissions testing center a couple of days ago. A twenty-something girl — not a knockout, but very

classy looking — sat down next to me, looking very bored.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “This usually doesn’t take

long.”
We got into a conversation that started out with what a hassle it was to get emissions tested. But it

quickly turned into “what does a girl have to do to meet a decent guy in this town”.
I think I could have

easily gotten her to join me for some coffee, but my gf’s out of town tending to a sick father with inconclusive

test results and I was experiencing pangs of guilt just thinking about the possibilities. (If she was away on

holidays, it may have been another story.)

In other words. My “tests” are inconclusive. But I have a really

good feeling about this mix.
Later today I’ll be attending a quinceanera, so there may be more results to

follow.

Ash
06-19-2004, 02:20 PM
I always enjoy reading your posts

AKA. This is another good one. So just a 1:1 mix? That's it?

a.k.a.
06-19-2004, 02:34 PM
So just a 1:1 mix?

That's it?
Yup. It's that simple.:)