PDA

View Full Version : Someone Please Help

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:54 PM
I\'ve been told APC isn\'t very potent but Chemist says in one of his post APC is very potent because it\'s an Androstenone only product. Some say to mix it some say it\'s potent already. What am I to do. I\'m on somewhat of a budget here. I\'ll be buying this stuff at the drop of a hat the way it\'s going now. Someone tell me the real deal.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:54 PM
APC is an androstenone only product but it\'s not very potent. Just because someone says something is an androstenone only product, does not imply that it\'s potent. It just doesn\'t logically follow. YES is an androstenone only product .

Did that last statement imply that YES is potent? Absolutley not. PI is an androstenone only product. Does that mean it\'s potent? No, but nevertheless it is. Ando is also an androstenone product - is it potent? Yes, but not because it contains only androstenone.

Attraction contains androstenone and androstenol - is it potent - yes - but not because it contains these ingredients.

Does this post have sarcasm in it? YES - because I never said APC is potent and just because it contains only one phermomone doesn\'t impy that it\'s potent. Just to make sure, I consulted my logic textbook and looked under Modus Ponens - the boolean operator for implication - and its true. Just because something has only andrsostenone does not imply potency - in fact it has nothing to do with it all. Just because PI is potent and contains also androstenone only doesn\'t mean APC is since it also contains androstenone only. If you think that it does, I have a bridge to sell you.

-----
Chemist