PDA

View Full Version : Another Chikara Thread

cuddlebear
06-17-2004, 07:23 PM
I have

noticed that most of the info posted about Chikara has revolved around its ability to loosen people up, and of

course that's great :)

But I have been wearing it exclusively ever since I received it, and I today saw

something that I haven't seen since my first days of being a phero enthusiast ... One of my female friends, who I

have known forever, started the seemingly uncontrollable twitching in the genital area that I haven't seen since my

early experiments several years ago ... And we were at work, with co-workers all around ....

Chikara appears

to be more sexual than it is being given credit for, but the sexual component seems to be in the form of a gradual

work-up, rather than the immediate hit ...

Chikara + Patience = Sexual AND Friendly hit ... nice formula if

you ask me ... thoughts, anyone?

kossBass
06-17-2004, 07:26 PM
:p question out of the BLUE is

it better den AE? :p (btw when will you guys have more of them by?)

Ash
06-17-2004, 07:54 PM
But I have

been wearing it exclusively ever since I received it, and I today saw something that I haven't seen since my first

days of being a phero enthusiast ... One of my female friends, who I have known forever, started the

seemingly uncontrollable twitching in the genital area that I haven't seen since my early experiments

several years ago ... And we were at work, with co-workers all around ...

I'm not sure I quite

understand what you're describing here Cuddles. Could you go into more detail please. Also, didn't you have some

similar reactions at the beach or someplace? If so Cuddles it might not be the mones. You might be experiencing the

"Tom Jones Effect" whenever women are near you but that wouldn't be unusual. Has anyone tossed their panties at you

lately cuz that will come next if this is really the TJE.

cuddlebear
06-17-2004, 08:10 PM
I apologize that I am not

really describing this phenomenon very accurately .. I think I did better in my age-old posts ... This is an

unmistakably sexual response that I did first notice at the beach, this was something I was able to repeat over and

over, so there was no placebo effect or non-mone-related reaction involved ...

With Chikara, I am seeing this

again, not so much an immediate reaction but one that came after the loosening up effect ... Too bad I can't catch

it on video, it would be X-rated if I could ..

I would like to experiment with what International Playboy

did, mixing Chikara with suntan lotion ... I would be using a completely unscented suntan lotion because I

wouldn't want anything to interfere with the stellar scent of the Chikara.

Sorry it took so long to type

this, I couldn't see the print what with the three pairs of panties on my head :p

jose
06-17-2004, 08:50 PM
I still don't understand the

twitching part, was she squirming in her chair or something trying to achieve an orgasm?

DrSmellThis
06-17-2004, 08:54 PM
Great work, cuds! Increased

genital circulation, perhaps?

real_wiseman
06-18-2004, 12:18 AM
I definately will get Chikara

after the summervacation... :-)
BTW is Chikara available at the web-shop? Couldn't find it when I

checked...

Anybody in Stockholm, Sweden that have bought it? (So I could get a sniff of it before I buy my

own)

// w

Gossamer_2701
06-18-2004, 05:25 AM
This is an

unmistakably sexual response that I did first notice at the beach, this was something I was able to repeat over and

over, so there was no placebo effect or non-mone-related reaction involved ...
Hey Cuddles.... what was

the mix you were using that created these reactions on a regular basis? Its finally beach time here in the NE:D

a.k.a.
06-19-2004, 12:19 PM
Interesting. I’ve been experimenting

with a mix of Nol + Chikara. One of the younger women at work has been giving me this curious look that strikes me

as a cross between wonder and desire. I can’t quite make it out. Maybe I should be looking at her genitals

instead.

InternationalPlayboy
06-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Wore Chikara to the

Dead concert in Phoenix last Tuesday. Had applied one spray, shared between both wrists, and one to the neck around

late morning. Went shopping and was going to shower before the concert and reapply Chikara, but didn't have time

for the shower. So around 3:00 PM I applied another spray, shared between both wrists.

I was going to the

show with an old friend and an ex-neighbor of his. Three heavy guys in their mid-forties, two of us pretty hairy. I

had planned a Hawaiian shirt for the show, but my friend's wife and two boys made tie-died t-shirts for all three

of us. So because of our appearances and the fact that the other two guys are married, I wasn't looking for pickup

opportunities but was just going to observe people. I opted for Chikara since I was going to be in a group of guys,

I didn't want something potentially threatening or too sexual like NPA/TE or take the chance of coming across as

"gay" like I've read in some reports with WAGG. Besides, I think Chikara has become my favorite product right now.

It's hard to go through non-mone days without wanting to spray some on.

The concert started at 6:30, we

staked a place on the lawn behind the reserved seating, towards the front and center stage about 45 minutes before

that. Lots of open space and the place wouldn't really fill up until the Dead came onstage an hour or so later. The

sun was going down to my left and was hot. The temperature would have been pleasant and is cooler than usual for

this time of the year in Arizona if not for the sun. So I was sweating a bit.

First thing I noticed was

several women passed me and stopped directly behind us and downwind, all at once. I had particularly noticed a

blonde and brunette who were dresses more trendy than the majority of people there and stood a bit higher and off to

the side while four or five others spread out their blanket behind us. The trendy ones stood in the spot for five to

ten minutes without moving, talking and looking around before finally moving on.

On observation, the women

behind us on the blanket seemed to to appear to be lesbians in look and demeanor. Without my voicing my opinion on

their preference, one of my friends reinforced it with his opinion. One woman had the shrillest whistle and I was

afraid I was going to lose an eardrum. So I was happy that since we didn't stake out territory with a blanket or

anything, we got pushed forward a bit as the place filled up and people stood between us and the women on the

blanket.

The most interesting thing that happened is after the Dead started playing but the place wasn't

full yet, there was a big open space between me and the people to the front-left of me. A woman, an asian girl in

her early to mid twenties, from about 15 feet away, turned towards me and approached, asking me for a light. It was

kind of a 'woah' experience for me for her to single me out like that. Luckily, I had a lighter and after lighting

her cigarette, she stared into my eyes before silently turning around and returning to her friends. Another 'woah'

there. I watched her for a bit to see if I should follow and say something to her, but I saw no more interest from

her.

During the intermission, a couple in their early to mid-thirties, sitting directly in front of us,

turned around and started talking to us. Thay hadn't spoken to anyone else there that I had noticed. They were from

Oregon and had been traveling around the country doing rock hounding. The woman gave us each a piece of quartz

crystal that they had found in Arkansas.

Now the general attitude of shows in the past have been one of

sharing and friendliness but not so much anymore since Jerry Garcia died and crack downs on certain activities by

persons in position of authority. But I want to think that the Chikara had a play in both the cigarette and crystal

incidents.

Aside from that, I am still getting "the eye" from young clerks in stores. Kind of a sly look in

the eyes, like you share a secret of some kind.

Edited to add a P.S.

I had the most congenial body

search I've ever had upon entering the event. I mean in the way of no attitudes, either by the guy searching me or

my irritation at the inconvience.

koolking1
06-25-2004, 03:38 PM
I've been away for about

10 days and wearing my usual Chikara/AE/m combo nearly the whole time. I'm finding that I'm not exactly getting

the results I want from women but am getting extraordinary results from other men, not sexual though (thanks God!!)

- they just seem to find me as someone to defer to. I'm getting great treatment in commercial transactions, good

suggestions, and lots of some sort of undefinable respect. This is all well and good and as I progress in my

understanding I'll certainly take advantage of it. In those 10 days I only received two "good" hits from women,

but they just don't seem sexual in nature - more like "I want to help this person" sort of stuff. The women were

in their late teens/early twenties and, admittedley, I haven't spent much time at all around women in their 40s/50s

who would be my normal desirable range.

DCW
06-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Chikara + AE/m and WAGG, good idea or

overkill.
Whats your opinion?

DCW

koolking1
06-26-2004, 11:46 AM
I don't have any WAGG so

can't try that combo out yet - perhaps one day soon, am waiting for the Pheros/Chikara restocking so will order a

bunch of stuff when those items are available again.

burgerama1960
06-29-2004, 06:05 PM
I've been using one spray

to both sides of the neck of chikara and a dab of pheros to the front and back of the neck. I have had excellent

responses to this mix. People in general go out of their way to talk with me. Total strangers, its great having lots

of fun with it.

koolking1
06-29-2004, 08:48 PM
yep, I also want to try a

Chikara/Pheros combo - have a feeling it'll work out well.

jo23er
06-30-2004, 05:26 AM
Chikara + AE/m and

WAGG, good idea or overkill.
Whats your opinion?

DCW

I have used Chikara + WAGG with

good results so far. Seems to loosen up people. Last night i was in a club, i had 2 sprays of CK + 2 dabs of WAGG

on. 3 Girls around late 20s were checking me out all night. I wasnt in a mood for anything, so i didnt approach

them, although if i would, i think things would go well :)

Gossamer_2701
06-30-2004, 05:31 AM
yep, I

also want to try a Chikara/Pheros combo - have a feeling it'll work out well.
Funny I should see this

this morning..... I tried the TE/gel & Pheros combo last night, and before I went out the door I added two sprays of

Chikara to my forearms.

WOW.... It smelled incredible and I got lots of extra attention from women at the

crowded mall and bookstores as I strolled around finding the various items I needed. One younger girl (18-21)

actually leaned in behind me almost pressing her nose to my neck while I was looking at DVDs just to get a better

smell:thumbsup: (not a ormal occurance) She didn't say anything (not really the age range I'm looking for) but I

got a sexy little grin as she moved a little further down the aisle.
The rest of the attention was just really

touchy feely women talking about their personal crap while waiting in lines general conversation while browsing...

but still WAY above the norm for a crowded New England mall.

The combo works extremely well together!!

koolking1
06-30-2004, 06:25 AM
great report Gossamer,

can't wait to try that myself.

nbnbtc
06-30-2004, 06:40 AM
yep, I also want to try a Chikara/Pheros combo - have a feeling it'll work out

well.

It DOES work out well! I had been using several dabs Pheros covered with two sprays Chikara for

several weeks. The scents mixed well together, but faded after a few hours. But even after the scent faded there

seemed to be a strong after effect, well into the next morning, at least initially. The combo seemed to work better

when I mixed the two together on my skin instead of applying in totally separate areas. However, after weeks of

constant use this combo seemed to have lost something? Perhaps using it ever day for so many weeks wasn't such a

hot idea. I tried adding some TE to the mix once and had similar reactions as Gossamer. I'd say this combo works

GREAT, but as with any -mones buildup is an issue.

DryGin
06-30-2004, 09:39 AM
Ok folks. I have not posted here

in a while, and I realize I am behind the curve with Chikara. I received my beta order about 3-4 weeks ago an have

been meaning to post this ever since. I have read a lot in the forum of people saying Chikara has a loosening up

effect and is kinda like WAGG or SOE maybe. Well let me tell you...... The very first day I wore this at work, by

the end of the day I was making out with a co-worker who I have been trying to get something going with for months

to no avail. I could not believe it. I had had a relationship of sorts with this woman that ended six months ago

and that she haas made clear ever since was going nowhere. Out of the blue, the first time I wore Chikara, bam. I

was completely shocked!!! I have used it on occasion since not wanting to wear it out, and I have had similar

reactions from her, not always that stron, but always real lovey dovey etc. Plus others have responded as well.

Thanks Bruce, Chikara is great stuff!!!!

DCW
06-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Ok folks. I have not

posted here in a while, and I realize I am behind the curve with Chikara. I received my beta order about 3-4 weeks

ago an have been meaning to post this ever since. I have read a lot in the forum of people saying Chikara has a

loosening up effect and is kinda like WAGG or SOE maybe. Well let me tell you...... The very first day I wore this

at work, by the end of the day I was making out with a co-worker who I have been trying to get something going with

for months to no avail. I could not believe it. I had had a relationship of sorts with this woman that ended six

months ago and that she haas made clear ever since was going nowhere. Out of the blue, the first time I wore

Chikara, bam. I was completely shocked!!! I have used it on occasion since not wanting to wear it out, and I have

had similar reactions from her, not always that stron, but always real lovey dovey etc. Plus others have responded

as well. Thanks Bruce, Chikara is great stuff!!!!Encouraging words, I curious to know what the new price

will be because my bottle is depleting quickly.

DCW

bjf
06-30-2004, 10:22 AM
DCW - Don't quote me on this, but I

think Bruce said the next batch will be kept at the same price.

phersurf
06-30-2004, 10:25 AM
I haven't posted here for quite

a while, so I appologize if this question is answered somewhere else.

I'm currently using NPA and sometimes

SOE but lately I keep reading good things about Chikira. It seems like many of you are using it but it's nowhere to

be found on store website, what gives?

Where the hell can I find it!

Bruce
06-30-2004, 11:03 AM
Guys,

I expect to have 150

bottles in the warehouse by the end of the week. The offical label is taking longer than expected, so I asked for

150 with the home-made label to get us by for a while. The price will be the same.

Thanks,
B

phersurf
06-30-2004, 11:30 AM
OK, I'm feeling really dumb

now.

I've looked in every corner of the Store website and can't find it and a search returns

nothing.

If someone could point me to the exact location, I'd appreciate it.

InternationalPlayboy
06-30-2004, 11:58 AM
When the new stock

of Chikara arrives, then you will be able to find it offered for sale on the website.

DrSmellThis
06-30-2004, 12:12 PM
It should be very soon.

Bruce
06-30-2004, 01:19 PM
Guys,

I was sort of holding

off until I heard from the shipper that the product was actually "in the mail" as they say, but I went ahead and put

it on the website marked "will be in stock on July 6th". I am still hoping that we will be able to ship some

bottles on Friday, but I can't imagine what could go wrong that we won't be able to ship by next

Tuesday.

Anyway, have a look. It is on there now.

Bruce

Gossamer_2701
06-30-2004, 02:18 PM
I think thats the BESTnews

I've heard all week :thumbsup:

Don Tego
06-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Where is that Chikara? I

could not find it on the store front. anyone got a direct link?

cuddlebear
06-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Click on

Love Scent Pheromone Store (home page) and then look at Specials for June ... click on Chikara ... then click on Add

to Cart ...

belgareth
06-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Where is that

Chikara? I could not find it on the store front. anyone got a direct link?
Take a look at the store

front now. It's over on the left side.

Don Tego
07-01-2004, 04:08 AM
oh lol. thanks guys. I had been

looking all around last week and did not find but after further reading it looks like it was just added to the

store.. woops thanks.

handtohandking
07-01-2004, 06:40 PM
The Chikara hype on

this forum is HUGE...yet I do not have enough details to want to purchase it...

I see in in the store referred

to as cologne, with a large abundance of -mones, which include aNONE, aRONE, and aNOL and four secret ingredients.

Now, I've stated before how I'm very wary of using -none products, and I don't know what kinda effect these

four OTHER -mones in Chikara have. From what I read, it's kinda a WAGG/SOE but slightly more sexual and with a

great fragrance...

1) Can someone describe the scent of it? I like good colognes, but I prefer to go with more

airy light fragrances over spicy musky scents, as it suits my age more. Of course, a good cologne is a good cologne,

I just want to what it smells like...

2) Will the pheromone content in Chikara potentially cause negative

responses/OD's? Once again, I don't know how much of what is in there, so I don't want to buy something which

will make me stink because of the -mones...

3) This isn't an "everyday" cologne, is it? Considering the high

content of pheromones, I couldn't possibly see myself using it more than 2 or 3 times a week, especially if I want

to use other products. Also, how large is the bottle?

4) What kind of reaction does this Chikara tend to

create?

Thanks...

DrSmellThis
07-01-2004, 06:45 PM
I think

thats the BESTnews I've heard all week :thumbsup:
Isn't your signature from a Flintstones episode with

the robots?

belgareth
07-02-2004, 03:45 AM
The

Chikara hype on this forum is HUGE...yet I do not have enough details to want to purchase it...

I see in in the

store referred to as cologne, with a large abundance of -mones, which include aNONE, aRONE, and aNOL and four secret

ingredients.

Now, I've stated before how I'm very wary of using -none products, and I don't know what kinda

effect these four OTHER -mones in Chikara have. From what I read, it's kinda a WAGG/SOE but slightly more sexual

and with a great fragrance...

1) Can someone describe the scent of it? I like good colognes, but I prefer to go

with more airy light fragrances over spicy musky scents, as it suits my age more. Of course, a good cologne is a

good cologne, I just want to what it smells like...

2) Will the pheromone content in Chikara potentially cause

negative responses/OD's? Once again, I don't know how much of what is in there, so I don't want to buy something

which will make me stink because of the -mones...

3) This isn't an "everyday" cologne, is it? Considering the

high content of pheromones, I couldn't possibly see myself using it more than 2 or 3 times a week, especially if I

want to use other products. Also, how large is the bottle?

4) What kind of reaction does this Chikara tend to

create?

Thanks...
H2H,

I've been wearing Chikara exclusively on an almost daily basis since it

was released but in small amounts. I have this theory about using smaller doses and maintaining a level that evolves

over time. At first I wanted to test it but have been getting such good results that I have not been playing with my

slightly overstuffed pheromone locker.

Since scent is so subjective I will not say much beyond mentioning that I

have had a lot of compliments on it.

You probably read my post about Chikara for dirty old men. The title is a

bit tongue in cheek because I have been getting hits all across the spectrum of age groups. Some of the things I do

put me in contact with a higher percentage of 25-35 year old females so I would expect a greater number of hits from

them.

Generally I use 2 light sprays to mist my neck and the front of my shirt and another spread between my

wrists. About 50% ends up on my clothes instead of my skin.

Some examples of results:
34 year old lady at one

client site. Pre-Chikara was pretty professional with little beyond polite conversation. Now, every time she walks

by me while I am working she rubs my shoulders or back. While I was working on her computer last week she hovered

over me and remained in almost constant physical contact with me.

45 year old lady has started walking up behind

me and putting her arm around me whenever she sees me in the office.

26 year old lady. Her and I have become

pretty close friends over the past few years. We have to work pretty closely on issues in their offices. Lately she

has been telling me about her personal relationship, asking about my own and yesterday mentioned to me that since

she broke up with her boyfriend hasn't been getting any. Then she asked me how I felt about casual, physical

relationships.

A couple weeks ago I gave a semi-technical presentation to a group of about 12 small business

owners in a round table forum. I timed the formal presentation to last until about 8:50 to allow time for questions.

I've never had one go so well and was still answering questions at 9:30.

Overall, Chikara has been a boon both

personally and in business. The small amount I use has resulted in the bottle lasting a long time, there's still

about 25% remaining in it. It's a good buy and gives great results all by itself.

DCW
07-02-2004, 07:20 AM
H2H,

I've been

wearing Chikara exclusively on an almost daily basis since it was released but in small amounts. I have this theory

about using smaller doses and maintaining a level that evolves over time. At first I wanted to test it but have been

getting such good results that I have not been playing with my slightly overstuffed pheromone locker.

Since

scent is so subjective I will not say much beyond mentioning that I have had a lot of compliments on it.

You

probably read my post about Chikara for dirty old men. The title is a bit tongue in cheek because I have been

getting hits all across the spectrum of age groups. Some of the things I do put me in contact with a higher

percentage of 25-35 year old females so I would expect a greater number of hits from them.

Generally I use 2

light sprays to mist my neck and the front of my shirt and another spread between my wrists. About 50% ends up on my

clothes instead of my skin.

Some examples of results:
34 year old lady at one client site. Pre-Chikara was

pretty professional with little beyond polite conversation. Now, every time she walks by me while I am working she

rubs my shoulders or back. While I was working on her computer last week she hovered over me and remained in almost

constant physical contact with me.

45 year old lady has started walking up behind me and putting her arm around

me whenever she sees me in the office.

26 year old lady. Her and I have become pretty close friends over the

past few years. We have to work pretty closely on issues in their offices. Lately she has been telling me about her

personal relationship, asking about my own and yesterday mentioned to me that since she broke up with her boyfriend

hasn't been getting any. Then she asked me how I felt about casual, physical relationships.

A couple weeks ago

I gave a semi-technical presentation to a group of about 12 small business owners in a round table forum. I timed

the formal presentation to last until about 8:50 to allow time for questions. I've never had one go so well and was

still answering questions at 9:30.

Overall, Chikara has been a boon both personally and in business. The small

amount I use has resulted in the bottle lasting a long time, there's still about 25% remaining in it. It's a good

buy and gives great results all by itself.
I sound like your having some real success, I like using the

Chikara/Wagg combo myself, 3 sprays Chikara on wrist, neck and chest, 2 dabs WAGG neck both sides.

Now tell me

where I can send my resume' :thumbsup:

DC

belgareth
07-02-2004, 08:01 AM
I sound like your

having some real success, I like using the Chikara/Wagg combo myself, 3 sprays Chikara on wrist, neck and chest, 2

dabs WAGG neck both sides.

Now tell me where I can send my resume' :thumbsup:

DC
Originally,

my intention was to just give it a fair test so I didn't mix. For a benchmark I was using my results with SoE/TE/AE

mixed, which had given me my best results to date. The results are definately better with Chikara and net cost is

lower. In short, a fan is born!

Rover The Dog
07-02-2004, 08:35 AM
Anyone know how many ml.

the bottle of Chikara contains. I am wondering this because I know it says that there are 10mg of pheromones per

bottle and I am trying to see just how concentrated Chikara is compared to other products.

I know this is kind

of off topic but seeing how this is a chikara thread I figured it would be better to post here then start a whole

new one.

BassMan
07-02-2004, 10:54 AM
Anyone know

how many ml. the bottle of Chikara contains. I am wondering this because I know it says that there are 10mg of

pheromones per bottle and I am trying to see just how concentrated Chikara is compared to other products.

I

know this is kind of off topic but seeing how this is a chikara thread I figured it would be better to post here

then start a whole new one.15 ml. The concentration of mones is 0.67 mg /ml, somewhere between Chem Set and

PI.

burgerama1960
07-02-2004, 04:35 PM
How are the sales going for

the second round of chikara?

metroman
07-02-2004, 04:59 PM
2) Will the pheromone content in Chikara potentially cause negative responses/OD's? Once again, I don't know

how much of what is in there, so I don't want to buy something which will make me stink because of the

-mones...

H2H I think you'd love Chikara...I think its really great for guys that have naturally

high none signatures. I myself have it & have yet to OD on it. I dont wear it every day but I can easily wear 2

sprays several times a week. I wear it at work with no problem. As a matter of fact its great stuff at work

because it tends to enhance social relationships. It also has a quiet sexual edge to it, which seems to sneak up on

people. It appears to be blended really well...Even though it has a kick ass amount of mones in it I dont worry

about it when I'm wearing it. I call it the stealth mone product as it seems to fly under peoples VNO Radar in a

much more subtle manner than some of the other heavy none products. If you go out clubbing you can always jack it

up with some TE, NPA or PI...

Bruce
07-02-2004, 05:05 PM
How are the

sales going for the second round of chikara?

Wow! Gotta love this new shopping cart. Click... click

and the answer to your question appears... 30 bottles have been sold since we put it on the new cart. We also have

about 20 backorders going out today and another 10 from the previous leakers. I would say we are getting close to

being half way through the 150.

Bruce

metroman
07-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Bruce is the formula for regular

commercial version of Chikara the same as the beta?

burgerama1960
07-03-2004, 07:10 AM
Bruce, This chikara is the

bomb. once everyone gets to try it you'll have to sell it in gallon bottles. Thanks for the excellent product.