PDA

View Full Version : Carpal Tunnel & Tennis Elbow

Ash
06-16-2004, 05:33 PM
A very

cool women I met online recently told me that she had Carpal Tunnel. I thought I'd share what I told her here in

case there are some with the same problem. This works on Tennis Elbow too. For most people at least.

If you have

CT or TE you're low on vitamin B complex. In particular you're low on B-6 but if you're low on B-6, you're low

on the whole complex. P-5-P is what saved my butt. P-5-P is Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate and is the most bioavailable form

of B-6. Don't be buying your vities at the Super Market. Western Family, or whatever the cheep stuff is in your

neighborhood won't cut it. Get some good stuff at a good Heath Food store and expect to see serious changes in your

CT or TE sometimes within hours of taking P-5-P! If this doesn't help you, you're screwed!

tallmacky
06-21-2004, 09:11 AM
Hey Ass, I think you are right,

about that Vitamin B stuff, now that I take it no more hurting wrist.....I hope one day we can get high together,

using your Andro Gel, and maybe take some shots of Testoserone, some Estrogen Blockers....and GHB. :)

Ash
06-21-2004, 02:23 PM
Yes Tall One, B-6 can even take care

of repetitive motion wrist problems. This condition is known as "Wack-Off syndrome" in the health industry and

costly surgeries are usually prescribed but this leaves the patient unable to "Wack-Off" for weeks after the

surgery. This is unacceptable to Ash :mad: . P-5-P is a far better way to go.

And Yes Tall One, getting together

to blow some Test. sounds good to me! You're going to have to do some very sweet talkin to get any GHB outa me

though. Remember what happened last time you used it. :eek:

DrSmellThis
06-21-2004, 03:29 PM
Bigmacky, you misspelled

Ash's name. You spelled it Ass. He doesn't like that, if I may be so bold as to speak for him. And I don't like

that, because Ash is my friend. Nothing personal, and thank you for hearing my feedback. Sorry for pulling this fine

thread off topic for a moment. Vitamin b6 is good...

Ash
06-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the back watch Doc but

there is a misunderstanding. The Tall One and me are serious Bro's! I mean you can't blow Test. and GHB with just

anybody can you? Ass is short for my nickname among a very small group of friends I have. Rather than use my whole

nickname, which is "Assless", due to my total lack of a backside down there, some have shortened my nickname even

further. It has become a nick-nickname. It started out as Assless Ash and then went to AssAsh and now it's just Ass

for some. Since we've become such good friends now Dr., please feel free to call me Ass anytime. Just don't forget

the Cap:mad: and smile when you use it. :D

beachboy
06-22-2004, 12:33 AM
Glucosamine might help too.

CJ01
06-22-2004, 04:26 PM
A word of caution too much vit B is

very bad for you!

I know of someone of uses cannabis to help with CT but - you may not be able to play tennis

very well know what I mean ;)
btw emu oil is also said to help, Ash have does your friend know about this stuff

already? If not you might want to recommmend it to her :)

JustPeachy
06-22-2004, 04:34 PM
Bigmacky,

you misspelled Ash's name. You spelled it Ass. He doesn't like that, if I may be so bold as to speak for him. And

I don't like that, because Ash is my friend. Nothing personal, and thank you for hearing my feedback. Sorry for

pulling this fine thread off topic for a moment. Vitamin b6 is good...
Isn't that sweeeeeet of you. :)

tounge
06-22-2004, 07:06 PM
Hey what happened to Peach Fuzz's

post. I wanted to read her views on tennis elbow. Hmmm, maybe she was turned into a Necterine:D