PDA

View Full Version : Wash your hands?

tallmacky
06-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Why don't guys wash

their hands after they go to the bathroom? I have noticed this a lot in public bathrooms...Why is that? :confused:

Sexyredhead
06-16-2004, 11:57 AM
Because they are gross.

Elana
06-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Because they are nasty.

Pancho1188
06-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Because

they are gross.
Gross, lazy, stupid, ignorant...pick one. I like washing my hands because the soap smells

nice at work... :)

DrSmellThis
06-16-2004, 12:09 PM
I often wash them before

I go, you know, to protect Mini Me's delicate bacteria balance. Then I skip it afterward because it's clean

down there. Your hands have worse bacteria than your ass, which means, Tallmacky you have the cleanest ass in the

world.

einstein
06-16-2004, 12:30 PM
Because the pool cue just

doesn't slide through your fingers right if you wash them. By pool cue I mean a 4-foot stick used to play

billiards, not some dirty euphemism. Some of you girls like to think that way......

Sexyredhead
06-16-2004, 12:33 PM
A good pool hall has chalk

for your hands.

DCW
06-16-2004, 01:01 PM
I often wash them

before I go, you know, to protect Mini Me's delicate bacteria balance. Then I skip it afterward because

it's clean down there. Your hands have worse bacteria than your ass, which means, Tallmacky you have the cleanest

ass in the world.

U skip it afterward!!??

DCW

tounge
06-16-2004, 03:46 PM
I do all of my hand washing at the

sinks in the Bath and Bodyworks stores. It's a great way to try out all their soaps. And then I slather their body

lotions all over myself from their sample testers.

Then I proceed to the fragrance store in the mall and

spray on a matching cologne similar to the body lotion. Most department stores have free testers out.

Doesn't cost me any money and I save money by not having to wash my hands at home.

franki
06-16-2004, 03:53 PM
I do all of my hand

washing at the sinks in the Bath and Bodyworks stores. It's a great way to try out all their soaps. And then I

slather their body lotions all over myself from their sample testers.

Then I proceed to the fragrance store in

the mall and spray on a matching cologne similar to the body lotion. Most department stores have free testers out.

Doesn't cost me any money and I save money by not having to wash my hands at home.
wow :eek::D

Elana
06-16-2004, 03:53 PM
Tounge has a fresh flower fetish.

He loves to smell like Tulips and Jasmine

JustPeachy
06-16-2004, 03:57 PM
:eek: Dude. Thong needs a

hydrochloric acid fetish! Ewwwwww!

tounge
06-16-2004, 04:00 PM
And I just love their Anti

Bacterial Peach Fuzz soap. I enjoy putting a scooch of it in the nastiest places.

Sexyredhead
06-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Well, there goes my supper.

:rolleyes:

tounge
06-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Tounge has a fresh

flower fetish. He loves to smell like Tulips and Jasmine

Wow how cool. I was going to bring you

some fresh cut Tulips from my neighbor lady's flower garden, for your sleep over on Friday.

I am really

looking foward to see you all decked out in your Barbie flannel nightie and fluffy pink chiffon slippers.

Do

you think my GI Joe action Camo jammies with matching sleeper feet will be ok to wear? :D

JustPeachy
06-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Oh man. I nearly choked to

death. Just the thought....ewww. I mean, EWWWW! There are millions of 13 year-old boys who would give anything to

have your gross-out powers. :eek:

tounge
06-16-2004, 04:20 PM
Oh man. I nearly

choked to death.

Damn! Please feel free to try again.