PDA

View Full Version : I've turned into a Kiss

Ash
06-16-2004, 10:06 AM
ASS Wimp!

That's right, I have become an Kiss Ass Wimp! After reading all the posts in Doc's "Misbehavin" Thread

something strange happened to me. First thing I did yesterday was to go around and give everybody Good Rep. I even

put little :)'s in the Comment space. I even gave Bruce GF. Is that ass kissing or what? I was even PC with the

Doc in a reply I made to one of his posts. I almost gagged when I reread it late last night. I did a bunch of wimpy

PC stuff yesterday. I wrote PM's to several women here and didn't get sexual at all with any of them. Well, except

for one that I wrote to Da Peach but that was it. I made a post to Bel's Thread and found myself holding back on

hijacking it. I'm hoping this new me is like a three day (or less) flu thing. I liken it to an infection or

something like that, which is good cuz maybe there's a cure. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to find that brown

paper bag I put over my head just after I read one of Pancho's posts. HEY, that wasn't very PC of me was it? Maybe

I'm cured.

OH, welcome back Steve. I'm glad you didn't croak! Hey, I think I may have kicked it.

JustPeachy
06-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Best Wishes For a Speedy

Recovery. :p

Pancho1188
06-16-2004, 10:55 AM
ASS Wimp!

That's right, I have become an Kiss Ass Wimp! After reading all the posts in Doc's "Misbehavin" Thread something

strange happened to me. First thing I did yesterday was to go around and give everybody Good Rep. I even put little

:)'s in the Comment space. I even gave Bruce GF. Is that ass kissing or what? I was even PC with the Doc in a reply

I made to one of his posts. I almost gagged when I reread it late last night. I did a bunch of wimpy PC stuff

yesterday. I wrote PM's to several women here and didn't get sexual at all with any of them. Well, except for one

that I wrote to Da Peach but that was it. I made a post to Bel's Thread and found myself holding back on hijacking

it. I'm hoping this new me is like a three day (or less) flu thing. I liken it to an infection or something like

that, which is good cuz maybe there's a cure. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to find that brown paper bag I put

over my head just after I read one of Pancho's posts. HEY, that wasn't very PC of me was it? Maybe I'm cured.

OH, welcome back Steve. I'm glad you didn't croak! Hey, I think I may have kicked it.
I'd say "The

Doctor is in... :cool:", but maybe we've just switched places. I've been inspired by Bruce to shut up unless I

have something -mone related to say. Cool.

But since you are in bad need of a cure, I'll bring back the ol'

smartass for one last break-out freestyle rap for you to desperately find that bag to put over your head:

This

one goes out to Ash
The main man with whom I clash
I dropped some cash
Tryin' to throw this whole Icarus

bash
But then he went and gave me this horrible gash
From that double-back flip...I tried to copy his flash-
y

style and demeanor...wish I had some of that
Kind of suave, debonnaire avatar of a bat
Just don't mess with me or

I'll give you a lash
From the 20" *#@# that is on the "Big Ash"

Took me 3 minutes to write that...nice. Is

the bag over your head yet? Cool.

On that note...

That's it for me...you've been great! :rolleyes:

Elana
06-16-2004, 11:33 AM
That's just Dandy to hear, Ash :D

:D

KittyClair
06-16-2004, 03:34 PM
ASS Wimp!

That's right, I have become an Kiss Ass Wimp! After reading all the posts in Doc's "Misbehavin" Thread

something strange happened to me. First thing I did yesterday was to go around and give everybody Good Rep. I even

put little :)'s in the Comment space. I even gave Bruce GF. Is that ass kissing or what? I was even PC with the

Doc in a reply I made to one of his posts. I almost gagged when I reread it late last night. I did a bunch of wimpy

PC stuff yesterday. I wrote PM's to several women here and didn't get sexual at all with any of them. Well, except

for one that I wrote to Da Peach but that was it. I made a post to Bel's Thread and found myself holding back on

hijacking it. I'm hoping this new me is like a three day (or less) flu thing. I liken it to an infection or

something like that, which is good cuz maybe there's a cure. If not I'm screwed. I'll have to find that brown

paper bag I put over my head just after I read one of Pancho's posts. HEY, that wasn't very PC of me was it? Maybe

I'm cured.

OH, welcome back Steve. I'm glad you didn't croak! Hey, I think I may have kicked

it.

I like your avatar...loooks just like a good friend of mine

Ash
06-17-2004, 01:02 AM
"I like your avatar...loooks just

like a good friend of mine"

I think she has a lot of good friends Kitty.

UPDATE: Things are

slowly getting back to normal for me. I stole some candy from a baby today and I tried to hijack a Thread. The ever

watchful Bel caught it though and pulled it lest it grow.

belgareth
06-17-2004, 03:49 AM
"I like your

avatar...loooks just like a good friend of mine"

I think she has a lot of good friends Kitty.

UPDATE: Things are slowly getting back to normal for me. I stole some candy from a baby today and I tried

to hijack a Thread. The ever watchful Bel caught it though and pulled it lest it grow.
BIG BROTHER IS

WATCHING!!!!!!!!