PDA

View Full Version : Chikara for dirty old men

belgareth
06-15-2004, 10:23 AM
This

morning, on my way to visit a client, I was standing in line in a convienance store. There were about half a dozen

people around me but I wasn't really paying any attention to them and didn't notice the blond in line behind me.

That is until she got real close and put her hand on my shoulder to get my attention. She wanted to know what

cologne I was wearing, thought it smelled wonderful. I was wearing 3 sprays of Chikara (beta). I told her it was a

test product that a friend would be marketing soon.

She was about 5' 5" tall and slender, maybe 30 years old,

wearing business type clothes and very attractive. We chatted while waiting in line. After leaving the store, I went

to my car and was just backing out when she came out of the store and waved for me to stop. She wanted me to call

her and let her know all about it and managed to tell me she was single and really would like a lunch companion some

day soon. We swapped business cards but I don't intend to follow up on it.

Clearly a Chikara hit.

DCW
06-15-2004, 10:36 AM
This morning, on my

way to visit a client, I was standing in line in a convienance store. There were about half a dozen people around me

but I wasn't really paying any attention to them and didn't notice the blond in line behind me. That is until she

got real close and put her hand on my shoulder to get my attention. She wanted to know what cologne I was wearing,

thought it smelled wonderful. I was wearing 3 sprays of Chikara (beta). I told her it was a test product that a

friend would be marketing soon.

She was about 5' 5" tall and slender, maybe 30 years old, wearing business

type clothes and very attractive. We chatted while waiting in line. After leaving the store, I went to my car and

was just backing out when she came out of the store and waved for me to stop. She wanted me to call her and let her

know all about it and managed to tell me she was single and really would like a lunch companion some day soon. We

swapped business cards but I don't intend to follow up on it.

Clearly a Chikara

hit.

What the Hell did you spend the money for!!
I hope you have a girlfriend because you have

no excuse :-(.
If that was me...well you know the rest.

DCW

belgareth
06-15-2004, 10:40 AM
What the Hell did

you spend the money for!!
I hope you have a girlfriend because you have no excuse :-(.
If that was me...well you

know the rest.

DCW
I use mones mostly for business. They're fabulous for that. And yes, I have a

girlfriend, we kind of live together. I do not play around but it is terribly tempting sometimes.

Ash
06-15-2004, 10:42 AM
I think that counts as a HIT!

DCW
06-15-2004, 10:56 AM
I use mones mostly

for business. They're fabulous for that. And yes, I have a girlfriend, we kind of live together. I do not play

around but it is terribly tempting sometimes.

Ok then :-).

DCW

DrSmellThis
06-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Maybe she is interested

in some business.

DZorro
06-15-2004, 11:04 AM
This morning, on

my way to visit a client, I was standing in line in a convienance store. There were about half a dozen people around

me but I wasn't really paying any attention to them and didn't notice the blond in line behind me. That is until

she got real close and put her hand on my shoulder to get my attention. She wanted to know what cologne I was

wearing, thought it smelled wonderful. I was wearing 3 sprays of Chikara (beta). I told her it was a test product

that a friend would be marketing soon.

She was about 5' 5" tall and slender, maybe 30 years old, wearing

business type clothes and very attractive. We chatted while waiting in line. After leaving the store, I went to my

car and was just backing out when she came out of the store and waved for me to stop. She wanted me to call her and

let her know all about it and managed to tell me she was single and really would like a lunch companion some day

soon. We swapped business cards but I don't intend to follow up on it.

Clearly a Chikara hit.

Great hit storie there belgareth. That's clearly a chikara hit indeed.

Did you notice any diffrent reaction

from her aswell. As DIHL or anything similar to that ?? I noticed when wearing two to three sprayes get's me some

DIHL from woman. But mostly they like to sneak up on me too. I am like what the, where did she came from. And all of

a sudden they stand, either right next to me, or very close.

At one point it even scared the hell out of me,

since i wasn't expecting anything, and there wheren't any people around and i turn around and she was just

standing there. And i was like wow. :D where did you come from.

DZorro,

belgareth
06-15-2004, 11:11 AM
Maybe she

is interested in some business.
Could be but I doubt it. Her job, according to her business card,

would probably preclude needing my services or selling Chikara. She's not in sales and couldn't have had any idea

of my work until I gave her my business card just before I drove off. The impression I got was on a much more

personal level.

belgareth
06-15-2004, 11:17 AM
Great hit storie

there belgareth. That's clearly a chikara hit indeed.

Did you notice any diffrent reaction from her aswell. As

DIHL or anything similar to that ?? I noticed when wearing two to three sprayes get's me some DIHL from woman. But

mostly they like to sneak up on me too. I am like what the, where did she came from. And all of a sudden they stand,

either right next to me, or very close.

At one point it even scared the hell out of me, since i wasn't

expecting anything, and there wheren't any people around and i turn around and she was just standing there. And i

was like wow. :D where did you come from.

DZorro,
It was kind of funny because my mind was

elsewhere and I didn't realize she was there until she touched me, startled me a bit. She was standing close enough

that when I turned around my arm was brushing up against her. Eye contact was good and she had such pretty blue eyes

and long lashes that I had no trouble looking into them :D She didn't seem flustered, very self possessed.

Ash
06-15-2004, 11:23 AM
It was kind of funny

because my mind was elsewhere and I didn't realize she was there until she touched me, startled me a bit. She was

standing close enough that when I turned around my arm was brushing up against her. Eye contact was good and she had

such pretty blue eyes and long lashes that I had no trouble looking into them :D She didn't seem flustered, very

self possessed.

Stop it! I can't take any more!

Sexyredhead
06-15-2004, 11:25 AM
Eye contact

was good and she had such pretty blue eyes and long lashes that I had no trouble looking into them :D She didn't

seem flustered, very self possessed.

*sigh* Yes, I get that a lot. :D

Joking aside, that

sounds like a definite hit. :D It's great for the ego, even if you don't intend to take her up on it.

einstein
06-15-2004, 11:30 AM
Can we assume you were well

dressed and looking good?

belgareth
06-15-2004, 11:34 AM
Can we assume

you were well dressed and looking good?
Not really, no. My normal attire on a work day is khaki slacks, a

polo style shirt and tennis shoes. My hair (what little remains) and beard are neat but I was working and was

dressed for it.

Sexyredhead
06-15-2004, 11:35 AM
Not really,

no. My normal attire on a work day is khaki slacks, a polo style shirt and tennis shoes. My hair (what little

remains) and beard are neat but I was working and was dressed for it.

That's a great look. :)

belgareth
06-15-2004, 11:41 AM
That's a

great look. :)
Thanks.

By his question I thought he meant more like I'd dress for going out, doing a

presentation or teaching; suit and tie kind of thing. I only do that when I feel I have too. :p

Myself
06-15-2004, 12:43 PM
Great hit!
What kind of pheros

has Chikara got anyway? Is it -nol like SOE or -none? Sounds like a combination of both...

belgareth
06-15-2004, 12:47 PM
The Chikara formula is not

published so I have no idea. It sure works good though.

Pancho1188
06-15-2004, 12:50 PM
Will this work for dirty young

men? ;)

Great hit story...I might just have to take a look at it like Franki said.

DCW
06-15-2004, 12:50 PM
It was kind of funny

because my mind was elsewhere and I didn't realize she was there until she touched me, startled me a bit. She was

standing close enough that when I turned around my arm was brushing up against her. Eye contact was good and she had

such pretty blue eyes and long lashes that I had no trouble looking into them :D She didn't seem flustered, very

self possessed.

She was a pick pocket, and a lousy one at that.

DCW

DCW
06-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Not really, no. My

normal attire on a work day is khaki slacks, a polo style shirt and tennis shoes. My hair (what little remains) and

beard are neat but I was working and was dressed for it.

How much time passed after apply the mones

before you met the blonde?

DCW

belgareth
06-15-2004, 12:54 PM
How much time passed

after apply the mones before you met the blonde?

DCW
Maybe 45 minutes.

DrSmellThis
06-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Could be but

I doubt it. Her job, according to her business card, would probably preclude needing my services or selling Chikara.

She's not in sales and couldn't have had any idea of my work until I gave her my business card just before I drove

off. The impression I got was on a much more personal level. No! I meant, some business. :D Great

story, BTW! Franki seems down with CHIK too.

belgareth
06-15-2004, 01:17 PM
No! I meant,

some business. :D Great story, BTW! Franki seems down with CHIK too.
Ok, so I'm a little slow

sometimes.:) Other times I'm a lot slow.

koolking1
06-15-2004, 02:31 PM
when I had that grocery

store "hit" the woman hadn't been looking at me at all - she just turned to me and started talking - it also caught

me off-guard. This stuff works well.

belgareth
06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
In business it has been pretty

useful for easing things with prospective customers and I have had a few minor hits in various offices. But nothing

like this lady today.

CJ01
06-15-2004, 03:34 PM
How come you get young girls and I get

old ones checking me out? :p

DZorro
06-15-2004, 03:37 PM
How come you get young

girls and I get old ones checking me out? :p
Opposite attracts, maybe that applies for age too. :D

DZorro,

belgareth
06-15-2004, 07:01 PM
How come you get

young girls and I get old ones checking me out? :p
CJ,

As I approached my dotage I finally learned an

important lesson about life. The reasons a woman does anything are well beyond my comprehension and must be accepted

with a smile. Anything else will simply drive out the little sanity I have remaining.

Bel

Sexyredhead
06-15-2004, 07:46 PM
:D :D :D :D

kossBass
06-15-2004, 08:24 PM
soo who's the dirty old man :D

.. btw can i borrow your body and some Chikara :D ..

How come you get young girls and I

get old ones checking me out? :p
at least you get some :( :( :(

CJ01
06-16-2004, 03:39 AM
at least you get some :( :( :(

I´m a girl ! Do you want old blokes giving you DHILs? I bet not.:p It´s not too bad I got used to it :)

I use mones for other purposes but the effects can always be interesting and unpredictable :D

belgareth
06-16-2004, 03:43 AM
soo who's the

dirty old man :D ..
I am, it's been one of my primary goals all my life:
Grow up to be a dirty old

man. SUCCESS!

kossBass
06-16-2004, 05:22 AM
but you look soo hot in that

webcam :D

DrSmellThis
06-16-2004, 11:51 AM
I am, it's

been one of my primary goals all my life:
Grow up to be a dirty old man. SUCCESS!
...a nice sentiment

for those of us who are getting older every year.

Mtnjim
06-16-2004, 12:32 PM
...a nice

sentiment for those of us who are getting older every year.

Hey! Getting older sure beats the

alternative!
:D

CJ01
06-16-2004, 12:36 PM
yeah,who´d want to go through puberty

again ;) :D

Sagacious1420
06-17-2004, 11:12 AM
This

morning, on my way to visit a client, I was standing in line in a convienance store. There were about half a dozen

people around me but I wasn't really paying any attention to them and didn't notice the blond in line behind me.

That is until she got real close and put her hand on my shoulder to get my attention. She wanted to know what

cologne I was wearing, thought it smelled wonderful. I was wearing 3 sprays of Chikara (beta). I told her it was a

test product that a friend would be marketing soon.

She was about 5' 5" tall and slender, maybe 30 years

old, wearing business type clothes and very attractive. We chatted while waiting in line. After leaving the store, I

went to my car and was just backing out when she came out of the store and waved for me to stop. She wanted me to

call her and let her know all about it and managed to tell me she was single and really would like a lunch companion

some day soon. We swapped business cards but I don't intend to follow up on it.

Clearly a Chikara

hit.Sweeeeeeet! :D

DrSmellThis
06-17-2004, 08:58 PM
:D :D :D

:D
Reminds me of Dave Barry's Guide to Guys, NOT TO HIJACK THE THREAD.