View Full Version : What Next?

Pancho1188
06-15-2004, 10:22 AM
I have:

TE
SOE
AE
WAGG

I haven't had any fantastic results with anything, although I've never gone for an OD...I

have had an increase in friendliness in other people as well as myself, but I'm looking for something that'll get

a DIHL or something big so maybe I could capitalize on it. Any suggestions on what to purchase next? I haven't

thrown in WAGG too much (mostly because I hate the bottle...it's hard to get stuff out of that dropper...one time I

just removed the thing to make it easier), so maybe I should experiment with different combinations using that.

I'm a routine kind of guy, so I need someone to give me a suggestion here and there or I'll just stick with what I

have.

franki
06-15-2004, 10:26 AM
I already posted my recommendations

in your other thread:

Chikara, a quality cologne, (PI/w might be an option as well if you want -nol)

Friendly1
06-15-2004, 10:33 AM
Why not simply go for the OD?

Try it out. See what it is like in different situations. Just remember, depending on what you overuse, it could

affect you inappropriately, too.

Pancho1188
06-15-2004, 10:37 AM
Why not

simply go for the OD? Try it out. See what it is like in different situations. Just remember, depending on what you

overuse, it could affect you inappropriately, too.
Since I wear this stuff at work mostly, I wouldn't

want to go nuts with the stuff and cause an uproar...and I wouldn't want to risk ODing on the few times I actually

go out and do something fun...but we'll see.

Sexyredhead
06-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Maybe you might actually try

going OUT somewhere besides work and trying a slight OD. ;)

Pancho1188
06-15-2004, 10:52 AM
Maybe you

might actually try going OUT somewhere besides work and trying a slight OD. ;)I'll let that one slide

because you know me too well... ;)

...but I just said that when I actually go out, I don't want to ruin it all

by getting into a fight and repelling everyone around me... :p

...but what's one night in jail and a

few slap marks compared to knowing my OD limit, right? :D Just kidding.

DZorro
06-15-2004, 10:56 AM
Maybe you might

actually try going OUT somewhere besides work and trying a slight OD. ;)
Indeed, you would want to test it

out in crouded places. then try a buss ride, or a train or the infamous subway. These places are allways crouded,

and lot's of female, to test it out on.

DZorro,

franki
06-15-2004, 11:13 AM
Try to use it in places where

people are socializing. I found it very frustrating to look for hits in places like trains/buses because people are

not really looking for a conversation or so.

CJ01
06-15-2004, 01:47 PM
or a train good idea!

I´ve almost always got talking to people on trains. One guy even tried to get his ticket changed so we could be one

the same train for the rest of the journey ;) Too bad it didn´t work-I´d have had him :p