PDA

View Full Version : What gets the French Noses Going?

JDB
06-15-2004, 05:07 AM
Hi

everyone,

Well you probably all heard these lines before, but Iam clutching at straws now. I started messing

around with pheros about 3 months ago. I started out with just a bottle of AE and experimented for about 3 weeks

using different amounts, different spots and using different deodorants with it, however I had absolutely zero

response, nadda, nothing.

Fair enough I thought, different strokes for different folks, so off I went and

bought an arsenal of pheros:

WAGG
SOE
NPA
PCC
PI
APC

With this stock, I made up some

WKM #1 using the three different ratios. Tried each out for about 2 weeks, and again, had absolutely zeros

response.

At one point I applies NPA as I read it has a secret ingredient (There is another and if anyone can

tell me the product it will be greatly appreciated) so after applying about three of the drops (if you can call it

drops, sometimes it just pours out) I thought, let me add some PI just to see what happens, so I added to drops of

PI and mixed it all up in my hands then simply dabbed around my face and neck. Also used some AXE which was not

applied to the areas that had the pheros already.

Now wearing this mix, and jumping on the TRAM, I noticed an

immediate effect. Throughout the journey I would catching women just staring at me, and when we mad eye contact,

they would carry on staring for about 5 seconds or so until averting their gaze. I believe this is

DHling.....

So with this in mind, I want to know which product caused the effect, NPA or PI, but alas, it

must have been the mixture of both plus the AXE as I was not able to reproduce the effect any other way, the same

applies when using the other products such as AE, PPC, APC , WAGG.

So the help I need now is, is to get the

ladies out of this gaze, and make me seem more approachable. Would anyone know of what I should add to the mix? Has

anyone here any luck with the French noses? as I seem to think they are a lot tougher to work with.

Looking

forward to hearing from you all

Myself
06-15-2004, 05:12 AM
Add SOE for approachability :)

JDB
06-15-2004, 05:32 AM
Thanks for reply,

I hear what

you say about adding SOE, but if I add that, I would have the WKM combination, NPA + PI + SOE, which was the first

thing I tried in the three different doses and had no effect.....

EXIT63
06-15-2004, 05:36 AM
Open your mouth. And try not to

insert your foot. And a little WAGG might help.

Myself
06-15-2004, 05:56 AM
oh, sorry, I didn't bother to

look at the formula :o

It's strange though, SOE shouldn't interfere with NPA...try WAGG or Chikara for a

similar effect anyway.

JDB
06-15-2004, 06:07 AM
Thanks,

Gonna try be more

reasearchy this time, I will measure out the NPA, the PI will be 2 drops, and will try 2 drops of WAGG, so I think

the ration will be 4:2:2 as the drops that come out the NPA bottle are not drops, it pours out (anyone else have

this problem?)

Does anyone know what the other product is that has a secret ingredient?

Myself
06-15-2004, 07:55 AM
I think you're talking of TE,

which is a diluted version of NPA (basically the same stuff).

Myself
06-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Besides, since NPA and PI are

both -none, I'd try using one of them at a time, as in NPA + SOE for example. And try not mixing, but applying them

in different places (such as SOE on wrists and NPA on neck).

CJ01
06-15-2004, 08:00 AM
So the help I need now is, is

to get the ladies out of this gaze, and make me seem more approachable. Nol eg SOE,PI/w etc Maybe PCC will

work for you maybe not. Some guys have reported good results but for many it doesn´t work well.

Would

anyone know of what I should add to the mix? Has anyone here any luck with the French noses? as I seem to think they

are a lot tougher to work with.
Are you in France or just going after a french woman?
I should think

that AE or AE/w would work well or maybe NPA.

DrSmellThis
06-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Very high quality cologne, but

just a little bit. French don't like strong cologne smells. But feel free to get a good stank goin. :D

JDB
06-16-2004, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the Info "Myself" I did

try NPA, PI and WAGG today, but had no noticable effects, but it is the first day, and its only been on the Tram an

at work. I will start trying out NPA + SOE as you suggested next.

Iam going to be doing some more shopping

soon, running out of NPA, but I saw that you said TE is just a diluted version of NPA, TE/m was on my shopping list

aswell as NPA, should I just drop the TE/m then and maybe purchase Edge Essentials? Also on my list is "Chikara" but

for the life of me I cannot find it on both the new and old site....any ideas? I also saw a Wagg -n whats up with

that?

CJ01, Yip Im in France, Im thinking that maybe they have become somewhat immune to smells, probably due

to the bads smells here in summer on Public Transport :) But it does lead to a good question, for pheromones to have

an effect, does it have to be smelt? ie, if someone has a blocked nose and is breathing through their mouth, would

there be no effect at all then?

DrSmellThis.... Got a bottle of Kelvin Klein, obesseion or something like

that, but Im not sure if the smell is to over powering.... prehaps in small does :)

Myself
06-16-2004, 05:48 AM
Chikara is in beta stage and I

think it's out of stock right now.
Anyway

http://www.love-scent.com/Chikara/order.html

And yes

I'd recommend buying either NPA or TE.
I don't really know the difference between WAGG and WAGG -n.

If

you're testing mones in smoky places you could try using more of them, but be aware that you'll risk an OD with

-none (that's NPA and TE).

JDB
06-16-2004, 06:51 AM
Thanks for that, must be my luck day

as 100 bottles have just come in with 60 on back order, so hopefully I got my order in soon enough.

Also

ordered NPA, Edge Arouser (which is better, Arouser or Heat, or are they the same) and an atomizer, so to say the

least, I have a lot to play with now. Cant wait to try out Chikara though, read so many good things about it.

CJ01
06-16-2004, 08:14 AM
CJ01, Yip Im in France, Im

thinking that maybe they have become somewhat immune to smells, probably due to the bads smells here in summer on

Public Transport :) But it does lead to a good question, for pheromones to have an effect, does it have to be smelt?

ie, if someone has a blocked nose and is breathing through their mouth, would there be no effect at all then?

Okay, I´d find out what fragrances are most popular there right now. Although it´s not certain that it´s

the one that the women will like but it´s a good place to start.
I´d go for a scent that´s unusual,really suits

you and you´re comfortable with -the most important things about picking a fragrance. The next problem is finding

one that mixes well with mones. One of my fave perfumes was not only unable to cover up none but actually made it

smell even worse! :eek:

Still say you could give AE/w a try too to give you more of that Ãpproachable´effect

and still increase sex appeal.

Pheros aren´t meant to be picked up by the nose,they´re sensed. ideally you

cannot smell them on the user. I guess it´s possible that they´re not picked up well by someone who has a cold ie

blocked nose.

I know what you mean about smelly transports :D It´s a good idea to have a fresh scent during the

summer,not a heavy one.

CJ

DrSmellThis
06-16-2004, 11:32 AM
-None will sometimes sour a

perfume, which is one reason why few perfumes have it in there. so If you like that perfume, applying -none

elsewhere and covering it with an EO will solve that problem, hopefully without clashing with your perfume.

CJ01
06-16-2004, 12:41 PM
not this perfume! I tried mixing it

with NPA/w back then -ages ago.
It doesn´t matter that much because I don´t really use NPA anymore although my

recent mix has a tiny amount in it. But it´s so diluted it doesn´t really matter too much. It´s in an atomizer

which I spray on. And I use a different perfume now. ( a shame really).
I really cannot wear much none at

all,it´s seriously bad for me! Still love my AE tho :D

CJ01
06-16-2004, 12:42 PM
PS it wasn´t bad for the perfume as

such, but the perfume brought out the phero smell even more rather than covering it

KittyClair
06-16-2004, 03:18 PM
onion soup and stale smoke