PDA

View Full Version : am i really that ugly :(?

kossBass
06-14-2004, 09:05 PM
today i had

my colgne on and on top of that i had TE so i go on the bus .. and there it stops by this cath. school .. lotz of

chicks w/ skirts w0w :p .. n'ways i was sitting there and this girl just said can you move one spot over (cuz she

wantted to sit with her friends) but after that she or anyone on the bus didn't look at me once i mean i had around

4spares on me top of the colgne ... and i didn't stink cuz i can like smell the TE smell and it stinks soo much

...... whats wrong with me :( .. am i that ugly that girls won't even turn their face to look at me .. i know i

didn't say hi or anything but the least i could have got was a look.. am i doing something wrong .. and i thought

my hair and everything look'd nice ... they weren't mean or anything they were just there it's like i was

inviisible :(

Ash
06-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Maybe they were just too involved in

their convo to pay any attention to their environment. It's not a good idea to analyze a situation like that and

come up with a conclusion that you're not good looking etc. and as far as the mones go ..sometimes they do their

thing and sometimes they don't.

How was your night at the club? Any DIHL's?

kossBass
06-14-2004, 09:35 PM
yah bro but the thing is they

were free weren't talking much just here and there .. and the other girls like 20 of them did nothing but stood

there .. a conv here and there but nothing big ... should i like give it 20 sprays of TE:p lol

oh the club

lol my friend and everything just didn't call so we didn't go beside my gurl called me to come early to see her

(today so i had no time) ..heh i'll rather ditch the club/anything for my gurl :p

Friendly1
06-14-2004, 09:41 PM
People here tell me 4 sprays is

too much for a man my age. If you're still in school, on a school bus, try cutting back to one.

Or try a

weaker product, like APC.

a.k.a.
06-14-2004, 09:48 PM
Four sprays of TE? Around high

school girls? If that had been me they’d be clustered in the back, knees trembling, praying that whatever psychotic

rage I was stewing in didn’t blow before they had a chance to get safely off the bus.
Odds are they were

avoiding eye contact out of fear rather than disgust.

Watcher
06-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Use less and understand women

under 24 seem to be self indulgent and dont look at every guy - its a bit weird to understand - perhaps you should

hit on older women ie 24-28 (lot more experienced and fun to eb with)

Elana
06-15-2004, 05:26 AM
I agree with my man Ash. They were

probably in their own little world. No, it isn't because they thought you were ugly. If I see a hot guy and I am

not in the the right frame of mind, I may not even glance at him again. Don't over analyze things. And you should

probably cut down on the TE.

DrSmellThis
06-15-2004, 11:09 AM
A lot of times I get that

reaction with a mild OD. Try backing off. One dab of edge is often enough -none for me if I wore mones the previous

day.

kossBass
06-16-2004, 07:56 PM
:$ aww your soo sweety :p ..

hah n'ways thanks a lot guys for the replies gonna test it out with small (VERY SMALL - 1dab totallof TE nothing

else) thats all :D thanks again

Sagacious1420
06-17-2004, 11:05 AM
Four sprays

of TE? Around high school girls? If that had been me they’d be clustered in the back, knees trembling, praying that

whatever psychotic rage I was stewing in didn’t blow before they had a chance to get safely off the bus.

Odds are they were avoiding eye contact out of fear rather than disgust.No doubt! :rolleyes:

sprays? Are you insane man. :eek:

kossBass
06-17-2004, 06:48 PM
"4 sprays? Are you insane

man."
why man :p :p

tallmacky
06-19-2004, 03:34 PM
"4 sprays? Are

you insane man."
why man :p :p

Go ahead man, do it! :)

Remember Kossy, you can do whatever

you want, just believe. :o

kossBass
06-19-2004, 03:43 PM
hehe i did but got nothing :(..

well i'm gonna go to playdium today with my friends .. gonna see if i get any hits :p (gonna try NPA TE and messed

up SOE w/ NPA on all parts of my body

Friendly1
06-19-2004, 04:03 PM
What are you looking for in the

way of hits? How do you normally act around girls? Do you talk with them and joke with them? Are you spontaneous?

Normally quiet? Are you hoping for hits from strangers you have never seen before or girls who already "know"

you?

kossBass
06-19-2004, 04:10 PM
i'm looking for sexual hits :D

.. i'm normal around girls the same way i'm with guys a bit more for the ladies :p .. i luv talking to dem and

always joking around with dem (they always think i'm innocent:( ) .. i just don't have the guts to go up to a girl

and say hi but if she comes and says hi i'ld luv to talk and stuff (not only guts but afraid my girl might find out

:p she' jumps on conclusion so yah) .. i talk a lot :p.. yah i'm hoping from hits from strangers mainly but good

to see hits from the ladies i know

Friendly1
06-20-2004, 02:25 AM
... i just

don't have the guts to go up to a girl and say hi but if she comes and says hi i'ld luv to talk and stuff (not

only guts but afraid my girl might find out :p she' jumps on conclusion so yah) .. i talk a lot :p.. yah i'm

hoping from hits from strangers mainly but good to see hits from the ladies i know
You won't get

anywhere until you build up your confidence enough to be able to walk up to a girl and say "Hi".

It's ten

times easier for a young guy your age to get under a young woman's defenses than it is for a guy in the late 30s or

40s to do it. But they will write you off faster than you can spit if you show the least amount of self-doubt. I

assume you're only interested in the really attractive ones. They have LOTS of guys to pick from.

Confidence

is usually near the top of their list.

There is a girl who works in a donut shop near where I live. I

occasionally drop by and flirt with her. She is not ugly by any means. But she is plain, a little bit overweight.

Cute personality.

She often has six guys in there vying for her attention. They are mousy guys, mostly. She

loses interest in them whenever I walk in. I am sure that she loses in them any time some man with confidence walks

in.

Most women don't want to settle for drips. They don't want to settle for wussy little boys. They want a

guy who gives them a reason to be interested in them.

So, learn to say "Hi" and stop waiting for them to come

up and talk to you. They are probably flipping their hair, turning their bodies to you, and doing other things to

let you know they are interested and you aren't tuning in to their signals.

Or you may be passing yourself off

the wrong way. They may not be perceiving you as interesting. Sometimes, I don't give a flip and the women just

walk right by me without so much as a hair toss, a glance in my direction, or whatever. Sometimes, I'm just

surrounded by a sea of tall, well-dressed men and I'm not on the radar screen. Sometimes I'm the older guy in the

wrong place (too many young potential husbands in the vicinity for me to be worth a young woman's time).

The

bottom line is: if whatever you are doing ain't working, try something different. So, start by learning to say

"Hi" without expecting anything else from the women. Just get comfortable with saying "Hi" all the time.

See

where that leads you.

kossBass
06-20-2004, 04:19 AM
hey thanks soo much for the

advice .. i'll give that a go (again cuz i tried it but got shutdown :( .. whats a good pick up line (other den

"hey do i know you from somewhere?")) :p

jbinpi
06-20-2004, 04:30 AM
To KossBass: Your probably not Ugly..but

your sure as heck young and impulsive !
Pls don’t take the following

too harshly, but i believe it’s for your own good…………OK

I know your young and a bit excited in tryin out this new thing

called Pheromones, but……..

I think you need to slow down a bunch, and

first do your research into what you think your attempting to do.

You said, 4spares (as you call it). That was probably over kill (but that’s to be proven one way

or the other, later) ?

Much of what your asking is already

answered on this site in the

Pheromone

Reference Library (http://www.love-scent.com/reference/index.html) and various other

locations throughout (including the archives).

Your doing things that are not at all

recommended, such as starting out by ODing yourself !
And with school girls ? Remember, young ladies like that can probably smell better than older people can. So

you might have been over-powering. They might have pictured you as a sort of threatening cave man type

!
I don’t think you thought this out much at all.

I also don’t think you threw the book out the window……… instead you just didn’t read the book ! And I understand

that there is so much to read and lean that it might seem easier just to ask those who have boldly gone where you

have not yet been. But the books right here… oh young and excited one, and ya gotta to do these experiments on your

own. It’s like you want to skip the first fifteen chapters and go right to final paragraph. You might get away

with that approach, but you sure as heck, won’t know what this books all about

!

You said “and i didn't stink cuz i can like smell the TE smell and it

stinks soo much you know.”

My boy, with mones…..what you think your

smelling, is most likely not at all what others are smelling. That’s a big part as to why it so tricky…. and why

there is so much talk on the subject. Anyone who knows, had to experiment (at least for awhile, and lightly at

first) in order to figure out what’s best for them.

My young and maybe just a bit over-enthusiastic KossBass.…… No… way over-enthusiastic KossBass. You must take

time to learn before you leap.
For example: read

the following instructions on TE (found in the above mentioned Library):

QUOTE: “TE” The Edge is a very concentrated and

effective product, but getting good at using it may take a little practice. Two important variables heavily

affect how much Edge you will want to use at one time. One is your own natural pheromone output,

which will have a lot to say about which products as well as how much of any one product will work the

best. The other factor is the type and strength of whatever cologne you might be using with your

Edge. A suitable cologne whether mixed with the Edge prior to application or applied to the body at the same time as

the Edge, is generally required when using the unscented version of the Edge. If you have purchased the scented

formula (sandalwood for men; vanilla for women), you may or may not need to use additional fragrance, in which case,

start with one spray and work up as needed.

CAUTION:

* Unscented Edge has a very strong natural musky odor that has been compared to BO (body odor).

Use with caution, especially if you use it alone (without

cologne)
* About 1 in 4 men and almost that many women, can not smell pheromones at all, even up close. You can

test your own phero-nose by applying a spray or two of the Edge to a piece of cloth. Wait for it to dry for a few

minutes and then take a sniff. If you don't smell anything on the spot, then you need to be especially careful when

using the Edge.

young impulsive one…..keep your pants on just a little while longer and first learn. This stuff can work, and more

than likely will work for you, if you jus slow down some and take the time to give it the chance it deserves. That

means read the whole damm Library and everything else you can on this site. It will be more than worth it…someday

soon, I hope, for your sake ! Good Luck !

PS: It is nice to

know that there are such high powered, over enthusiastic, reckless

young studs still running

around out there……….. but God it makes me feel so very old ? I wish I had your enthusiasm, but that would kill me

for sure !

kossBass
06-20-2004, 04:31 PM
wow man thanks a lot for the

great tip :p i did read the thing about THE EDGE .before i used it but still :( .. n'ways i'll go with you advice

and READ from chapter one :p cuz i skip a few and skim read :( hehe soo boring luv the Hit reslut part of it though

:p .. n'ways here it goes thanks again

Watcher
06-21-2004, 01:42 AM
1.) i did 20 sprays of the edge

once - havent been in a hurry to repeat
2.) the problem with us guys is we are always looking for female

attention somthing in our brains brings up conscious and sub conscious thoughts about sex 4- 6 times a minute - we

are always looking for women to look at us _ esp if they are attractive

Here is a trick try being in a

crowded area with lots of people for one hour without trying to get female attention (its hormonal if you can do

that you should be right)

Unfornatley women are not always looking around and 8 out of 10 will not look at

you at any point in time. Off in their own world mostly - its the ones that do take a serious look that you may

need to try to chat up - the others are irrelvaent and should be ignored.

DrSmellThis
06-21-2004, 02:14 AM
Nice post, watcher!

CptKipling
06-21-2004, 02:45 AM
koss,

My best advice for

you now is to go back and read all of the advice people have given you. You only seem to be taking on board

the advice that you want to hear.

Not a flame, just my 2p ;)

franki
06-21-2004, 03:20 AM
Unfornatley

women are not always looking around and 8 out of 10 will not look at you at any point in time. Off in their own

world mostly - its the ones that do take a serious look that you may need to try to chat up - the others are

irrelvaent and should be ignored.
I think it depends very much on how you feel and how you carry

yourself. When I am feeling good/confident I think 7, 8 or 9 out of 10 (attractive) women look at me, when I am

feeling down though, that number is a lot lower though...

DrSmellThis
06-21-2004, 09:54 AM
...interesting observation,

Franki.