PDA

View Full Version : A Little Bit of Subtlety...

Pancho1188
06-14-2004, 09:32 AM
I have

been constantly reminded of my lack of pheromone-related posts, so here we go:

I've been using ~4 drops of TE

and ~4" of SOE (more or less on both, I think I use less than that because I may not be using full drops or full

inches due to how I apply) for a while now, and it seems to get me more "presence". If you're looking to improve

your status in society, this is a decent combo.

Now, I can't account for the fact that I've been trying to

wear clothes that accentuate my figure, but I've gotten the occasional look and receive smiles from people at work.

I've noticed that my boss will stop by just to say hi and mention something and then have an awkward goodbye

because there's nothing else to say. Now, maybe I'm just awkward, I don't know. I don't really use cover

scents because the SOE has a nice fragrance to it, and I spread the TE to a point where it's too subtle to even

notice. When I do cover, I usually use one spray of cologne (don't ask me what kind because I really don't know

and don't care...although one is Tommy Hilfiger, the other is "NFL Cologne" with the 49ers on it I got like 7 years

ago or so as a gift...). I personally don't like too much if any cologne because it's just powerful stuff and

eminates around you. I don't want to be a walking perfume department...maybe I should change my tune. I don't

know.

That all being said, I have noticed people looking my way here and there. I notice that when I don't

wear it, I can become almost invisible and left out of conversations. That can happen, anyway, if I'm tired and

have nothing to provide in way of interesting banter, but what an old friend called the "sidewalk effect", where

three people will always lead to two people and a third doing a dance to keep up with the group, I was always that

third guy until I wore -mones. I remember the last time this gorgeous girl was talking to me and there was a third

guy, someone she seemed to know better than me...I was thinking, "Oh, no...now with this third guy here, I'm

screwed..." Somehow, though, we came out of that elevator, and I was the #1 man next to her carrying on the

conversation. I remember a split attention as I was talking to her and thinking about how I was the man by

actually being the guy to keep the conversation going with her while the #2 guy was falling behind and leaving the

conversation.

Yeah, bitch. :)

In conclusion, TE and SOE make a good combination.

franki
06-14-2004, 09:37 AM
Yeah, it's the mones I used the

most. (TE and SOE that is) :)

To improve your results, you could look into other colognes as cover scents,

and/or decide to buy Chikara, which works like a charm.. ;)

Holmes
06-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Yeah, it's the mones I used the most. (TE and SOE that is) :)

To improve your results, you

could look into other colognes as cover scents, and/or decide to buy Chikara, which works like a charm..

;)

Yup.......

Pancho1188
06-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Speaking of SOE, I wish every

product was roll-on...man, that's so convenient!!! I love it! :)

tounge
06-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Paunchy, I really think a nice

cover scent would really help you. Most women I know love a nice fragrance. It all depends on the fragance. If you

wear, say Canoe. Odds are no matter what phermone you wear, most women will turn away as if you were wearing a

fully loaded Depends. You substitute the Canoe with LeMale for example,and use the same phero, you get a totally

different reaction.

As for the NFL cologne, use it for when you are going to play a game of solitaire. I saw

it a few weeks ago in the Pittsburgh Steeler store in the Monroeville Mall. The stuff was enough to gag a maggot.

franki
06-14-2004, 09:49 AM
As for the NFL

cologne, use it for when you are going to play a game of solitaire. I saw it a few weeks ago in the Pittsburgh

Steeler store in the Monroeville Mall. The stuff was enough to gag a maggot.
:D I have some "Ferrari"

cologne that might even be worse.. :D

CptKipling
06-14-2004, 09:54 AM
:D

Nice post Pancho, a good

read.

On a basic level (i.e the foundation of chatting up a girl) I think the "sidewalk effect" is very

important. It helps to highlight the point that pheros can't do everything...

e.g: If you can get to the stage

where you have become the "main guy" in the conversation, you are very much through the door and well on the way to

getting her (obviously you need to do other things at that point, but that's another matter). Pheros are very

helpfull in getting to that stage, but if you have nothing interesting/funny to say then you will quite simply

be ignored.

Friendly1
06-14-2004, 11:15 AM
I do spray on the fragrances

rather thickly. I occasionally ask women friends if it is too strong and they usually say it is not. But I don't

buy the usual department store fragrances, either. I'm still using Jaipur for Men by Boucheron, Amouage Dia

(although the sales girl keep telling me to buy the Ciel), and Creed.

A couple of weekends ago, I went to the

grocery store and had on the Jaipur. Walked around a corner and some girl blurted out to her friend, "He smells

REALLY nice!" I was kind of taken off guard by that. It told me I was wearing a LOT of cologne, but at least it

was appreciated at a distance.