PDA

View Full Version : SOE Uncented Gel Pack Trial Number 1

pheronewbie
06-14-2004, 08:27 AM
So I went to church on Sunday and put on a 1/2 pack of uncented SOE Gel and used Sweet Pea Body spray also. However

Nothing really good came of it. I mean I think I just didn't use the right product for the right "target audience".

This church is one of the ones that is all touchy feely anyways. I mean every one greets everyone with a hug, a

smile, or a handshake. From reading posts everyone on here says SOE is only for making people chatty/friendly and

what I didn't realize is that the place I went to is like that all ready. So maybe I need a stronger product...

strong in the sense that I'll get more hits or DIHL like I want in the first place. However there were two

instances that I might be able to link to the SOE. When I was at church this woman sat next to me, actually the same

woman has sat next to me before so no big deal but when we were greeting people she said "Here let me give you a

hug". Which was nice... she reminds me of my grandma... you know how there are always sweet people that you call

your "second grandma" well that's the type of person she is but she usually just leaves to greet other people and

forgets about me. However like I said the church is really friendly so it could have just been because she wanted to

and not because of the SOE. Also this guy friend I have.... not my boyfriend but he would like to be couldn't keep

his hands off me. The sad part is I am not attracted to him so therefore I don't want to date him. However he keeps

giving me hugs... wanted to hold my hand etc..... However I still can't fully attribute this to SOE because he has

wanted hugs before from me. However yesterday it just seemed that he was asking for more than usual. HMMM Well since

I didn't want to get him in the first place I shouldn't have wore any mones in front of him but it was just the

left over from church so I didn't have time to wipe it off and even if I did... I heard alittle bit stays in the

skin. Anyways Even though I am not attracted to that particular guy I am not a lesbian... there are many more guys I

want at this same church...but what I really want is more attention from females as well as males because it's hard

for me to make friends at all and if I meet a cute guy as well with these mones on that would be great too. So I

think I need to step it up alittle. I still have two sample packs left. The Edge Gel and SOE Scented Gel. So what do

you think I should do? I think next sunday I'll use the Edge at church because people around here seem to think

it's a stronger product and then I'll use the SOE Scented Gel some other place where people aren't as chatty or

friendly. I really don't have alot of money so that's why I just started slow with the free sample gel packs....

but I can't wait till I graduate because I've decided any money I get from my grad party I will put in to

pheromones and get some of the more pricier items like maybe PCC or AE or a full bottle of The Edge. Any advice or

any comments would be appreciate.
-Pheronewbie-

Sexyredhead
06-14-2004, 08:39 AM
Is there anywhere you can

wear -mones besides church?

Myself
06-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Well, first of all SOE is -nole

and TE is -none, which means that SOE will bring you friendliness whereas TE is more sexually oriented (but I'm not

really sure about this since you're speaking of the /w version of 'em)...
The hugging guy is yours already, if

you want the other guys TE is the way, but I guess the church is not the place :rolleyes:

jose
06-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Are you looking for hits from guys at

church? You can try the TE gel pack if that's what you looking for. As for female friends SOE would be my choice

but not at church.

pheronewbie
06-14-2004, 10:30 AM
Ok... sexyredhead asked if

there was anywhere else to try out mones other than church. Yeah you can try them just about anywhere as long as you

have the right product for the right purpose. However I just choose to try them out at church because whoever I want

to attract whether it be just a friend or if I want to try to snag a boyfriend-I want them to have the same intrests

as me. I am a Christian so naturally I want my friends or love intrests to have the same belief system as me, I want

them to have the same morals, and enjoy sort of the same activities as me. I would kind of be weird to go into a bar

or some place like that and put mones on where most people are drinking and looking for someone to have sex with

etc. because I don't believe in drinking to get drunk.... I even am unsure about drinking at all and I don't

believe in having sex before marriage. It's just the way I am.
Also thanks for all the advice I will

defiently try TE at church next Sunday and if anything happens I'll report back.

Bruce
06-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Pheronewbie,

I think you are

right that there is a "right" potion for every occassion. I wouldn't take it personally when forum members suggest

trying pheros outside of church though. I know what they mean. The "stronger" pheros have a distinctly "in heat"

kind of a vibe to them, and it could be perceived as an intrusion at church or even at work. SOE is an

all-occassion formula though I think. I would give that a little more time around your church friends and see if

you don't find that getting good results.

Bruce

tounge
06-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Pheronewbie, why aren't you

attracted to the guy that is attracted to you? If you could give us some insight as to why that is, I think you

could be of very useful service to the many young gentlemen that browse these forums on a daily basis.

pheronewbie
06-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Bruce,
I just

don't want to waste my other SOE. What if I go to church and nothing happens again? Then what? At least with TE I

am guareenteed something. Right?

Tounge,
Well I am just not attracted to him. He is too old for

me for one, for two many people know us in the church and would start gossiping about us etc, and for three he's

foreign not to say I couldn't be attracted to someone that wasn't American but he just isn't the type of guy I

had in mind.

DCW
06-14-2004, 11:10 AM
Have you tried getting involved in

church socials or events.

DCW

Sexyredhead
06-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Pheronewbie, I also go to

church regularly. I don't think it's a great place to wear -mones and pick up guys. Especially something like TEw.

(And no, you aren't guaranteed a reaction, and one possible reaction you *could* get is that you

STINK.)

Like DCW said, at social events with church friends it might be a good time to try your -mones, but

not necessarily on Sunday morning, when the purpose isn't just to go have fun and pick up guys. And I'm sure

church can't be the only time you get out of the house for anything. Do you not do anything with any of your

friends from church OUTSIDE of church?

pheronewbie
06-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Whoa I didn't mean to sound

like I was going to church just to pick up guys but the only problem is that is the only time I see the people that

I want to use the mones on. I have no other contact with them except at church. So do you think it would be ok to

use the SOE again but not the TE then because with TE I could get to many reactions that I don't want?

Mtnjim
06-14-2004, 11:26 AM
...two many

people know us in the church and would start gossiping about us etc, ...

Keep in mind, that what

other people think of you is none of your business, it's their problem!

The "just not attracted" part, I can

understand, that's the only one that counts!

Elana
06-14-2004, 11:27 AM
pheronewbie...if you are wearing

mones but your body language is obviously not showing that you are looking to pick up and aren't acting

flirtatious, I don't think that people would get the wrong idea if you are wearing some TE.

pheronewbie
06-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Another thought: about church

socials.... we have alot of church get togethers like Pot Lucks after the service... you think I should wait till

the end of service then apply them and go down to the pot luck? Even if that works do you still think it's a bad

ideal to use TE or stronger products? Oh by the way for some reason I TE m not TE f. I could have swore I placed and

order to attract males . HMMM well anyways I wonder what TE m would do for me. I mean at least I would maybe

potentially get more friends that were girls. Right?

Sexyredhead
06-14-2004, 11:38 AM
I think you might want to do

a little experimenting when you go out during the week and figure out what works well for you. THEN, once you know

what dosage of what product works well for you, you might wear it to church socials. I would be wary of waiting

until the day I really want something to work to see if it actually does. Do you have any other friends/people you

can experiment on during the week? You don't have to take them up on their offers. You just want to see what kinds

of reactions you get.

Elana
06-14-2004, 11:41 AM
Go really, really light on the

TE/m.

Sexyredhead
06-14-2004, 11:45 AM
Go really,

really light on the TE/m.

...especially if any of those activities you want to go to are

outside. TE is STRONG. Be even more careful if you find you can't smell the -none.

I believe someone once

referred to it as "skunk pee". :p

DCW
06-14-2004, 12:26 PM
...especially if any of those activities you want to go to are outside. TE is STRONG. Be

even more careful if you find you can't smell the -none.

I believe someone once referred to it as "skunk

pee". :p

Ladies can u really smell it? I for the life of me cannot smell a thing.
Then again

the male version is ment for the female nose. I just curious if any of you can smell PI.

DCW

Sexyredhead
06-14-2004, 12:29 PM
I've never had any kind of

problem smelling -none, whether it's in TEw or AEw. I think -none is just -none. It STINKS.

DZorro
06-14-2004, 01:01 PM
So I went to

church on Sunday and put on a 1/2 pack of uncented SOE Gel and used Sweet Pea Body spray also. However Nothing

really good came of it. I mean I think I just didn't use the right product for the right "target audience". This

church is one of the ones that is all touchy feely anyways. I mean every one greets everyone with a hug, a smile, or

a handshake. From reading posts everyone on here says SOE is only for making people chatty/friendly and what I

didn't realize is that the place I went to is like that all ready. So maybe I need a stronger product... strong in

the sense that I'll get more hits or DIHL like I want in the first place. However there were two instances that I

might be able to link to the SOE. When I was at church this woman sat next to me, actually the same woman has sat

next to me before so no big deal but when we were greeting people she said "Here let me give you a hug". Which was

nice... she reminds me of my grandma... you know how there are always sweet people that you call your "second

grandma" well that's the type of person she is but she usually just leaves to greet other people and forgets about

me. However like I said the church is really friendly so it could have just been because she wanted to and not

because of the SOE. Also this guy friend I have.... not my boyfriend but he would like to be couldn't keep his

hands off me. The sad part is I am not attracted to him so therefore I don't want to date him. However he keeps

giving me hugs... wanted to hold my hand etc..... However I still can't fully attribute this to SOE because he has

wanted hugs before from me. However yesterday it just seemed that he was asking for more than usual. HMMM Well since

I didn't want to get him in the first place I shouldn't have wore any mones in front of him but it was just the

left over from church so I didn't have time to wipe it off and even if I did... I heard alittle bit stays in the

skin. Anyways Even though I am not attracted to that particular guy I am not a lesbian... there are many more guys I

want at this same church...but what I really want is more attention from females as well as males because it's hard

for me to make friends at all and if I meet a cute guy as well with these mones on that would be great too. So I

think I need to step it up alittle. I still have two sample packs left. The Edge Gel and SOE Scented Gel. So what do

you think I should do? I think next sunday I'll use the Edge at church because people around here seem to think

it's a stronger product and then I'll use the SOE Scented Gel some other place where people aren't as chatty or

friendly. I really don't have alot of money so that's why I just started slow with the free sample gel packs....

but I can't wait till I graduate because I've decided any money I get from my grad party I will put in to

pheromones and get some of the more pricier items like maybe PCC or AE or a full bottle of The Edge. Any advice or

any comments would be appreciate.
-Pheronewbie-

I don't mean to diss you, but church is one of the

last place i ever try using mones. Let's just say i had a bad experiance there. I don't know how the church is

your country, but here there aren't many young people who goes there, it's mostly old people going there 80 years

and older. :D i did use it because of some lady i was interested in at that time, but unfortunantly no responce from

her, only got reaction from older horny 80 years old, not a very pretty site :p

I would sooner suggest you use

it when going shopping or going to a grocery store, Go catch a movie, that's a great place too.

DZorro,

einstein
06-14-2004, 01:18 PM
There was a thread a while ago

where a guy secretly put some TE/m on his girlfriends clothing. She said the guys wouldn't talk to her or look at

er and she didn't know why. We're not sure how reliable this information is, but don't be suprised if the same

thing happens to you if you try TE/m.

tounge
06-14-2004, 02:20 PM
Another thought:

about church socials.... we have alot of church get togethers like Pot Lucks after the service... you think I should

wait till the end of service then apply them and go down to the pot luck? Even if that works do you still think

it's a bad ideal to use TE or stronger products? Oh by the way for some reason I TE m not TE f. I could have swore

I placed and order to attract males . HMMM well anyways I wonder what TE m would do for me. I mean at least I would

maybe potentially get more friends that were girls. Right?

Why do you think you have problems

becoming friends with other girls? If you know why this is then you can unlock some answers you are looking

for.

I asked you why you were not attracted to te guy that seemed to like you. There could be a large number

of reasons. If an older foriegn,gentleman came in and floated your boat I bet you would not care what the rest of

the church communiy thought about it. Attraction is generally a gut level thing. It is primarly emotional. I know a

few men who find some women visually appealing but not intellectualy or emotionally. Yet they will sex them in a New

York minute. A women generally needs a gut level attraction do do business with a guy.

So I was just asking

if you could explain why this guy didn't attract you but other guys at church do.

I was just asking you to

go introspect on yourself and see if you can answer some of your own questions, without thinking of pheromones as a

magic bullet.

pheronewbie
06-14-2004, 03:36 PM
Tounge,
You

said: "Why do you think you have problems becoming friends with other girls?" I have no clue. I mean maybe I am not

visually appealing for them to be even seen in public with me. Maybe they just don't have the same intrests as me.

But whatever it is... At least maybe mones can help me alittle bit and then I can get the ball rolling all the

way.

And you were also asking me about that guy. Well I know it sounds so superficial but I am really not

attracted to his outward appearance. I mean I am still very good friends with him because we have so much in common

and never fail to start a great conversation about anything and we have fun together but I need both that and

physical attraction inorder for me to actually kiss the guy. I mean he isn't like butt ugly but he isn't prince

charming either. So I really would like to go for someone with both good looks and common interest and that is what

is exactly at this church that I am going to.

I haven't really had my question answered: Some people say I

should not event try any mones at church, some say stick with SOE at church, and some say a hare bit of TE isn't

going to hurt as long as I don't look like I am hunting for anyone. I can certainly play the role of innocence if I

wear either SOE or TE. I am sure of it. Now though I really don't want to smell like "skunk pee" infront of my

prospects and have them notice. That would be so embarresing. So I think I will just stick with SOE for one more

sunday and then after that then maybe a hare , hare bit of TE but like bring some body spray for touch ups in case I

can or even if I can't spell the pee smell that everyone dreads.

tounge
06-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Nice honest post. The best way to

make friends is to be one. It sounds to me that you are hung up on looks. Yours and others. It is something to work

on. You will lose the opportunity to really become friends with some great people if you are too self- concious

about your own looks and those of others.

kossBass
06-14-2004, 08:31 PM
why don't you apply both :p

(mix or apply on top) .. it's almost a good combo as anything else :p ...

jose
06-15-2004, 04:18 AM
TE gel pack has a vanilla scent so I

don't think you're going to smell like pee, try the same amount you applied when you tried SOE. Now you will have

to go to the target or targets so they can get a good smell of your Pheromones. I suggested when you do get the

money buying SOE roll on bottle unscented (the women's scent is too strong in my opinion), that's a better product

for attracting male and females.

Elana
06-15-2004, 05:36 AM
I haven't really had my

question answered: Some people say I should not event try any mones at church, some say stick with SOE at church,

and some say a hare bit of TE isn't going to hurt as long as I don't look like I am hunting for anyone.The

reason why nobody has given you a concrete answer, is because there really isn't one. These things work differently

on everyone because of so many different factors, including body chemistry, social situation, people around you,

your attitude.

You have only one option...experiment :)

Just use small amounts of different combinations

and judge for yourself which one works best for you.

tounge
06-15-2004, 10:16 AM
I did answer your question. You

just didn't like the answer. Here it is again. Work on improving YOURSELF. There are no magic liquid formulas.

Phermones can only enhance youe social skills. Not create them.

DrSmellThis
06-15-2004, 11:00 AM
I don't mean to

diss you, but church is one of the last place i ever try using mones. Let's just say i had a bad experiance there.

I don't know how the church is your country, but here there aren't many young people who goes there, it's mostly

old people going there 80 years and older. :D i did use it because of some lady i was interested in at that time,

but unfortunantly no responce from her, only got reaction from older horny 80 years old, not a very pretty site :p

I would sooner suggest you use it when going shopping or going to a grocery store, Go catch a movie, that's a

great place too.

DZorro, How was she Zor? Glad you're doing the rehab service for your community.

DZorro
06-15-2004, 11:09 AM
How was she

Zor? Glad you're doing the rehab service for your community.

Ehh, not a pretty site. :D If i was alot

older then mayby, :p . So church is of limits for me, unless there will be more yonger people going to church here,

what i dought will ever happen here. So i stick to either buss or train since these places are always crouded, and

always lot's woman to test mones on. The movie i found is really ideal since people will have to sit really close

to you, to watch a movie, and since most movies last for more then an hour and half, your bound to have some

reaction from them at some point. So that's one of my favoriet places to test mones.

DZorro,

a.k.a.
06-15-2004, 05:18 PM
I think church is a GREAT place to

test pheromones and socialize. But a lot depends on the denomination.
I was raised by agnostics who could

never seem to decide what to believe in (my mother is currently a Buddhist and my father seems to be leaning towards

existentialism). So I have experience with many faiths.
Quakers are very open and welcoming (even when I'm

not wearing pheros). And they seem to be truly comited to making the world a better place. I’ve made a couple of

friends just by hanging out at some of their brunches. (I was wearing PF at the time.)
But I must say Baptists

have the best choirs and are the partyingest Christians i’ve ever met. It’s like pheronewbie says, once the spirit

fills them you never know who’s going to be hugging you. (And a lot of the women really go all out when they dress

up for these functions.)
My best religious phero experience was at a Baptist prayer breakfast last summer.

Great choir, a very rocking band, and 6 incredible soloists. There were all kinds of single women in hot, colorful,

clingy dresses, and I managed to grab a table with two of the hottest. I was wearing SOE and they both loved me. We

danced & hugged and got to know each other pretty well in a short period of time. And the best part was that neither

one minded when I flirted with the other (“Does Jesus know you can move like that?”) It was like dating two women at

once! Every man’s fantasy. (Well not quite. But as close as I’ll ever get.)