PDA

View Full Version : Well on the way to 1000 posts.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:16 PM
And while i am at it, that pokemon tea cozie bruce gave up originally as a prize to the first person there, who has the second amount. Hey jambat and CJ how far are you behind me, gotta watch my back, im to far ahead he he. That is my motivation not. lol images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:44 PM
And the way things are going it will be sooner rather than later lol images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:47 PM
Wow, and the way people have been posting tonight is incredible. It hasn\'t been like this since it first start (atleast since I first new about it). All the new people and all the old are here. It\'s quite cozy. I\'m enjoying it. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:50 PM
Could that be a result of my tactics to get more people involved expentotnial numbers become important after a while and im still gettting to 1000 first lol images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:51 PM
Wow, and the way people have been posting tonight is incredible. It hasn\'t been like this since it first start (atleast since I first new about it). All the new people and all the old are here. It\'s quite cozy. I\'m enjoying it. images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
10-17-2001, 09:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jambat:
Wow, and the way people have been posting tonight is incredible. It hasn\'t been like this since it first start (atleast since I first new about it). All the new people and all the old are here. It\'s quite cozy. I\'m enjoying it. images/icons/smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It\'s just one big happy family... Or is that self-contradictory? images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:56 PM
lol hey we have hit 400 members which im waiting for 500 then things should really take off, hey join in randy me and jambat and matt are getting bored lol.

rjm
10-17-2001, 10:38 PM
???

Wait -- WE\'RE getting bored, or y\'all are getting bored?

Later-

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 10:42 PM
thought so me to, well the americans better be going to bed lol, its late over there.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 11:10 PM
Welcome abaord guru, stay for a while learn about this amazing stuff and add your two cents worth whenever you can. images/icons/smile.gif