PDA

View Full Version : some thoughts on Chikara

Chris_So_Cal
06-13-2004, 12:31 PM
Got my

bottle about a week ago. Over all opinion GREAT stuff. Didn't really lke the smell at first... but it has really

grown on me, almost adicting. I defently get a sorta buz... something very similar for to SOE. Speaking of SOE it

does for me what SOE is supposed to do. SOE never did it for me. People are very friendly towards me, almost

chumy. I have several females that I just met joke with me in ways you would only joke with people you really

knew.

Only mixing I have done... with 1-2 drops of PI. GREAT mix. compltiment each other very

well.

I have one complaint though.... I don't like the sprayer. I realize it is strong stuff and you don't

need alot of it. It comes out more as a little squirt than as a spray. Is it possible to get a sprayer that would

vaporize it better and give you a more volumous spray with out getting an OD?

jose
06-14-2004, 09:09 AM
I've complained about the "spray top"

before, hopefully they can fix that problem when it officially on sale here. I haven't used it a lot but so far

I'm impressed with Chikara, which means I'll use it on special occasions.

DZorro
06-14-2004, 12:04 PM
I've complained about

the "spray top" before, hopefully they can fix that problem when it officially on sale here. I haven't used it a

lot but so far I'm impressed with Chikara, which means I'll use it on special occasions.

Lot's of

people are complaining about the spray top, but am i the only one who's got one that worked well ???

So far no

complains at all about chikara. Everything works well.

DZorro,

avce
06-14-2004, 12:16 PM
I've test chikara for about a week

now but havn't gotten much results. Tried anything from one to six sprays.

koolking1
06-14-2004, 12:18 PM
my spray works fine. And

the results have been stellar!!!

belgareth
06-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Lot's of people

are complaining about the spray top, but am i the only one who's got one that worked well ???

So far no

complains at all about chikara. Everything works well.

DZorro,
My first one didn't work but the

replacement works great. A nice fine mist that uses just a little and spreads nicely.

I think Bruce has done a

tremendous job creating this product. Valid hits are about the same as I getting with a combo I've been wearing but

there is a lot more just being friendly. It's also much cheaper to use to get the same effect.

einstein
06-14-2004, 01:08 PM
My spray works fine, it just

took a while to get primed.
I've stopped wearing Chikara to work. It just seemed like it made the girls working

next to me a little to easy to frustrate and confuse. And I'm too impatient to deal with that. It also seemed

like my coworkers were more intersted in being social with each other and less focused on doing thier job. Maybe I

was wearing too much, since it hit a 20 foot (about 6 meters) radius, but it was only 2 or 3 sprays, which seems to

be normal around here.