PDA

View Full Version : Is it TRUE that Phero doesn't work for ppl you know

kossBass
06-11-2004, 09:01 PM
I know I know this question came up soo many times but i just want to make sure. Is it true that

Phero doesn't work on people that you know well.. It's funny because my gurl found out the SOE bottle and asked

what it was i was like it's a colgne she smells it and says it smells nice .. but she didn't get turned on or

anything :s weird ..

Sexyredhead
06-12-2004, 06:29 AM
Pheros DO work on people you

know. You just don't tend to get the extreme reactions you can get from people you don't know. It's like the

people you know get used to you and your -mone signature, so if it changes, they don't respond as quickly as people

who've never met you. They will respond though. It just takes a little longer.

belgareth
06-12-2004, 06:33 AM
I know I know

this question came up soo many times but i just want to make sure. Is it true that Phero doesn't work on people

that you know well.. It's funny because my gurl found out the SOE bottle and asked what it was i was like it's a

colgne she smells it and says it smells nice .. but she didn't get turned on or anything :s weird ..Not

strange at all. Where was she in her monthly cycle? Is she taking birth control? Those factors aside, only a

percentage of people respond to a given combo of mones anyway. Have you experimented enough to discover what mones

compliment your natural signature? Could be there is something missing in the SOE for her normal attraction.

The

idea that mones don't work on somebody you already know wouldn't be valid in this situation because she wasn't

detecting or associating them with you. I think it likely that the better you know a person, the less effect

additional mones will have.

kossBass
06-12-2004, 03:12 PM
no no man she's clean no

monthy cycle no pills or anything it's just weird even my co-worker sniffed it .. well my wrist cuz i told her to

smell it and she was like ah it doesn't smell that good .. :(

Gossamer_2701
06-12-2004, 04:41 PM
no no man

she's clean no monthy cycle no pills or anything it's just weird even my co-worker sniffed it .. well my wrist cuz

i told her to smell it and she was like ah it doesn't smell that good .. :(

No cycle... is she

pregnant or menopausal ( I don't even want to address the third option) :confused:

And mones definitely

work on those you know.... you just need to notice all the subtle changes. I've esspecially noticed it while

wearing Chikara. Lots of touching and rubbing.... and people tend to gaze at me even while talking to others in a

group. All people I've known for a while, and they never do this without mones.

kossBass
06-12-2004, 05:00 PM
:'( stop making me jealous

:'( .. yah she's not on any pregnancy or anything :p .. she's clean it just doesn't work ... btw i'm wondering

will mones work if the girl already has a boi lol

tallmacky
06-12-2004, 05:43 PM
wondering will

mones work if the girl already has a boi lol

Yes, women are dogs too. they will work. :)

kossBass
06-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Yes, women are

dogs too. they will work. :)
only if your hot :(

Elana
06-13-2004, 04:27 AM
only if your hot

:(
or very charming and confident

Gossamer_2701
06-13-2004, 06:56 AM
or very

charming and confident
And funny.... never underestimate a good sense of humor;)

CptKipling
06-13-2004, 08:55 AM
Pheros DO

work on people you know. You just don't tend to get the extreme reactions you can get from people you don't know.

It's like the people you know get used to you and your -mone signature, so if it changes, they don't respond as

quickly as people who've never met you. They will respond though. It just takes a little longer.
Nice

post!

(I have to spread rep around yada yada ;) )