PDA

View Full Version : The edge+Primal instinct+attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:55 PM
Anyone using this combo post your responses, stories and experiences here regarding this combo and its effectiveness say vs jambats outcome and formula.

>>>>>

Can anyone else come up with soemthing better, lets give it a go everyone.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:23 PM
WHAT!?!?! What kind of combo is this!?!!!?!!! Are you trying to destroy us all man! Who the heck uses PI with Edge? You\'re a maniac! Why would someone buy Edge if they have PI? I see what this is! You want to challenge the Jambat mix with this! How dare you! I will toil daily in my lab to put a halt this insurrection! This will not go unanswered! NEVER! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:36 PM
lol everyone look at it this way competition leads to greater movitation and therefore better outcomes for all if someone does come up with a better combo then jambat can jump on that bandwagon images/icons/laugh.gif and we can all go for a ride, but hey i have the creativity to get new things out and beeing tried and that benefits everyone in the long run images/icons/smile.gif including me he he.

Hey im thinking collabration on this one, anyone got any ideas.

>>>>> put em here lol

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:39 PM
Hmmm. All I can say is NPA/SPMO is coming. You just wait. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 09:43 PM
Should be interesting jambat, lets see where it goes images/icons/laugh.gif might even upstage me, i wish would someone please upstage me to shut me up. lol eat my words.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 10:33 PM
I\'m should be testing again tommorrow. We\'ll see. images/icons/smile.gif

Jaggy
10-19-2001, 05:20 AM
Well let\'s not stop there! How about 10 sprays of P10, 5 drops of PI, 6 sprays of TE,5 sprays of Andro 4.2, 3 sprays of Bounce,
and 1 shot from a fire extinguisher so you don\'t spontaneously combust. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-19-2001, 10:44 PM
LOL Jaggy,

But more to the point. Many of the combos people have been \"raving\" about have been used prior by many members of the forum in the past. Seems like some of the same combos popped up in the past year or so. NPA and SPMO have been tried. And it works pretty good. But I am a true believer in NPA. It gets the job done. It is just finding the right scent to place in a combo. I\'ve been playing with NPA and TE for a long while now. I mean really playing with the stuff. It has many uses other than a cologne type product. Some have placed it it diffusers. And actually the first time I used a diffuser it was with APC and NPA. As APC does not do it for me as a scent, I placed some in the diffuser with a bit of Ylang oil and NPA before a gal pal came over for a visit. She really did like the smell and commented on it allot. And it was a GOOD evening at home. And have tried NPA and SPMO myself a few times. It works really good. But as I have said it is nothing out of the ordinary for an NPA blend.

I ordered some of the \"Used\" Primal. I want to do a more in depth look at uses of the oil based powerhouse. And for those of you who do not know what a powerhouse it is. This would be a good time to look into purchasing this product. And to those of you who have tried NPA and thought it was strong...PI is really strong. But these products musky scent blends well with allot of colognes on the Sandalwoody, amber, leathery base notes/scents. But you have to try to find the right ratio yourself. There is allot of good info on the forum files on E-oil uses, and diffusers etc.

Anyway just a thought or two.
TCO