PDA

View Full Version : Help plz, need to seduce

jb184
06-11-2004, 07:44 AM
hi, i got a

request from a woman, saying im only getting it if i can manage to seduce her. i need help. any suggestions are

welcome.

belgareth
06-11-2004, 07:46 AM
hi, i got a

request from a woman, saying im only getting it if i can manage to seduce her. i need help. any suggestions are

welcome.
How about giving us some details?

Suzy C Cheese
06-11-2004, 08:33 AM
tell her to seduce you!

might work

kossBass
06-11-2004, 08:39 AM
lol nah man just talk sweet

talk then go to seducesive talking ... and wear those phero :p it'll come in handly ... hope this helps

Elana
06-11-2004, 08:41 AM
She is practically handing you the

condom. :)

Pancho1188
06-11-2004, 08:44 AM
Get her drunk...really

drunk... ;)

Liquid Seduction :D

DCW
06-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Is the seduction going to be live 1

on 1 or on the phone, or PC?

DCW

CptKipling
06-11-2004, 09:44 AM
She is practically

handing you the condom. :)
That or she is being very cruel :D

Most important aspect of your responce

to that question: Don't be phased.

[internal attitude thought process] She should be working for me![/]

She

wants you to take action, but it isn't necessarily the most obvious

action.

But yeah, how do you talk to her (web, phone, person etc.)?

MOBLEYC57
06-11-2004, 10:04 AM
hi, i got a request

from a woman, saying im only getting it if i can manage to seduce her. i need help. any suggestions are

welcome.
Reverse the script! Something like "I'm not that easy, you're going to have to put in some

work if you REALLY want me." BUT, if you're desperate...strip butt-ass naked, and do the bunny hop, stop, drop,

come up twisting really fast from side to side, making sure your noodle claps against your thighs! ;) Something

about STIFF meat clapping against the thighs that gets'em everytime! :D

If she really wants it...you'll get

it, REGARDLESS. :cool:

jb184
06-11-2004, 02:06 PM
ok , here's some details. i've

been good friends with her . I've also been with her off and on this couple of weeks. npa works on her. and yes its

one on one in person. loves to be talk. so she wants to feel and be seduced i guess. its her only request. and if i

can do that. i can get it on pretty often is what i got from her. so the floor is open. please help.

Red Stripe
06-11-2004, 03:07 PM
You can try to "seduce her",

just don't become so different that she stops liking you. Apparently you have things pretty well under control

already though. Maybe you just need to learn how to finish? It sounds to me like you just need to make it clear that

YOU want HER. That, or she wants you to spend alot of money on her. 'Seduce me' very well may be a nice way of

saying 'take me out to expensive dinners and buy me expensive things'.

In any case, she is asking you to

get bolder...Take some initiative and have fun. Be creative, but stay who you are. Alot of posts that I've read

around here give some good suggestions for 'seduction', but if I were to follow alot of them, it would be

noticable and I'd probably lose what the girls already like about me..just keep that in mind.

DCW
06-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Here my take on it, your definitely

in so don’t worry.
Your friend doesn't want to feel like a piece of meat so she asking that you take your time

and complete the seduction process.

Women are often self conscience when it comes to pum pum, so my advise to

you is take it slow, when you see her make sure you have a nice smile on your face followed by a passionate embrace.

Have a little music in the background like Jazz or slow easy listening favorites (the radio is fine). Engage her in

conversation ask her how her day was and make sure your listening. I know this isn’t always easy with a cruise

missile budging in your pants but fight it. If you can get her to lay her head in your lap (no not for that) while

your slowly run your fingers up and down her rib cage, if this tickles move to the side of her face and hair or

stomach. You have to gage her reaction but take your time and lower your voice when conversing remember you’re in

control.

Occasionally give her a small peck on the forehead, wrist or shoulder, nothing too passionate

remember your trying to build her up to a point where she is hotter than July.
Continue with the talking and

caressing, make eye contact and the rest is butter as they say.

Remember you have to give her your full

attention so NO TV, hide the damn remote.

DCW

Don’t hate the hater, hate the skater - Lincoln

a.k.a.
06-11-2004, 04:15 PM
Hmmm... I’ve never heard this line

before, but I bet I could guess what it means if you provided the context in which she said it.

On it’s own

it could mean anything from “Stop trying to coerce me.” to “Hey, I want to be treated special.” to “I think you’re

hot, but you keep treating me like one the guys.” to “I’d like to jump your bones, but I think you should be the one

making all the moves.” to “I just want casual sex, but I want you to take responsibility so that I don’t end up

looking like a slut.” to “Kiss me now, you silly man.”

JustPeachy
06-11-2004, 11:58 PM
Possible DCW is right. She

just wants some special attention. There are any number of kinda silly things girls like that guys usually won't

think of on their own. Like, ask her if you can paint her toenails. Or, just give her a foot massage. Or, go down to

the best gourmet shop in your area. Fill a basket with all sorts of yummy treats you don't usually have around

except on holidays or for parties. Ask her to go on a picnic - in your bedroom. TV isn't always a bad thing. Get a

copy of "Meet Joe Black". Very romantic flick. Either watch it during your bedroom picnic, or move sheets and

pillows and blankets to where your TV is and picnic there. If you have spare cash - go buy satin bedding and use

that instead. (I call this a "living room campout". It can last all weekend, if you want it to.) If you know she had

a happy childhood and digs her family, tell her you want to get to know her very, very well. Ask her to bring her

picture album. Dote on pictures of her being a cute little kid. Ask her if you can spoil her rotten. Start a game of

Truth or Dare - just the two of you. Buy a good quality massage oil. Trade full body massages (should take at LEAST

an hour apiece!). Again, if you have spare cash - tell her you need an outfit for something or other. A party,

dinner date, whatever. Let her take you shopping. And for a haircut to her specifications. Most girls love to do

that kind of stuff for their guy. (It's kind of a nesting activity.) Then wear whatever she has picked and take her

out to some place she really likes.

Just pick whatever appeals, and go with it. The point isn't what you do,

so much as her knowing that you're really into her, that you want everything to be perfect, just for her. Despite

all the talk around here about what is alpha or weak, or whatever, all the above are pleasurable ways to get into

each other's space. She probably doesn't even need you for sex. Most women can get that anywhere. What women have

trouble hooking up is real intimacy. Offer her that, and you're King.

Ash
06-12-2004, 12:12 AM
WOW! SPROING!!!

JustPeachy
06-12-2004, 12:36 AM
WOW! SPROING!!!

Glad to be of service. :D

tounge
06-12-2004, 12:41 AM
or she wants you

to spend alot of money on her. 'Seduce me' very well may be a nice way of saying 'take me out to expensive

dinners and buy me expensive things'.

Tounge to game show host;"I'll go

against the tide here and pick this one Bob"

Game show host Bob to Tounge; "Tounge is our grand prize

winner!!!!" "How did you do it?"

Tounge; " Simple Bob, all the people who have never met this woman told me

all I need to know"

Bob; "Well Tounge is the Grand prize winner and for the rest of our contestants we have

some lovely parting gifts."

jb184
06-12-2004, 08:25 AM
wow, yes i do agree with u guys.

She has said that she really likes the sex. But the beginning of getting into it at my place and the leaving is what

she wants somewhat different. And thank you to all for the previous tips.