PDA

View Full Version : SOE and TE Gel Packets-2 Questions.

pheronewbie
06-11-2004, 05:15 AM
Hi I just recieved the free sample SOE and TE Gel Packets in the mail and since it only comes with three I had some

questions on how to use them because I really can't afford to make mistakes. So where is the best place to apply

them and how much? I've read on here and most people say a 1/2 a packet however is it have a packet in one

concentrated area or is it 1/2 packet making sure a little dab goes on several parts of the body and if so where?

Also even though I have never used pheromones I am quite aware that you need a cover scent or else

sometimes you smell like pee which I would be very embarrested if any prospects that I wanted to catch with this

stuff said that. I only have 4 choices: 3 body sprays and 1 lotion. For the body sprays I have Sweet Pea from

Walmart, Toasted Hazlenut from Bath and Body Works and Green Clover and Aloe from Bath and Body Works. All the body

sprays contain Alcohol as their first ingredient. So if I use these as a cover scent do I spray around the area I

applied the pheros in or do I spray directly on where I applied the pheros. Because I don't want to lessen the

effects of the pheros by cancelling them out with the alcohol found in the body spray. Or do you think I should use

my one lotion, which is Lavender Flowers by Bath and Body Works? And if I use the lotion... again do I just put it

around the area of the pheros or Can I put it directly on top of the pheros and rub it in with out lessening the

effects of the pheros? Thanks in advance. I am so new and lost when it comes to these things but I am sure you will

be helpful and before long I will be giving good advice.-Pheronewbie-

jose
06-11-2004, 07:12 AM
I have used the SOE gel packs, for me

personally I apply the whole thing,(applied on chest, neck area, arms, back of hands). I do this when I'm going to

a club/bar or even to a park or social event. People have tried less so if you don't have much money maybe that's

the route to go. It already has a fragrance so I don't use a cover scent. TE gel packs I haven't tried yet.

Elana
06-11-2004, 07:16 AM
Are TE gel packs scented with a

cover scent?

jose
06-11-2004, 07:31 AM
Are TE gel packs scented

with a cover scent?

Women's packs I think is vanilla scented, the men's are sandalwood.

Elana
06-11-2004, 07:44 AM
Thank's Jose ;)
Not much talk

about the TE gel packs.

CptKipling
06-11-2004, 09:57 AM
I got some TE gels free in my

last order. I thought that I would save them...but for what?! :confused: ;) I will try 1 this weekend.

Pheronewbie,

Alcohol does not destroy pheros. I don't know if you really thought that, but it's a common

myth.

You could try SOE a la Jose, or apply 1/2 a pack in small drops on your wrists/neck.

pheronewbie
06-11-2004, 12:26 PM
Thanks guys. 2 more

questions. So Now I know for sure alcohol doesn't cancel out pheromones then which one should I use to cover the

scent a body spray or lotion? Your personal opinion please. Also I want to use them on Sunday-at church no less lol

but my church is in a different township and I won't be going home and if I left them in the car they would

overheat fast. I did hear something about if exposed to extreme heat... then that's bad for the pheros... so what

should I do? I thought I could take a mini-cooler... put that in the fridge over night to keep it cold or put an ice

pack in there and then store the pheros in there? Does that sound good? Any sugguestions would be greatly

appreciate. Thanks Again.

einstein
06-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Extreme heat.
The inside of

your car, even on a summer day, isn't enough to destroy your pheromones. No special precautions needed. Just put

them in the glove box and they're good. I think youd have a problem of the alcohol evaporating away before you'd

have to worry about the integrity of the pheromones.

Here's a thread that tells how well they withstand

heat (http://66.45.239.227/forum/showthread.php?t=10245)

For your cover scent, spray or lotion will work. As someone already said, the TE and scented SOE

already have scents with them. The unscented SOE doesn't need one, although a cover scent helps to make sure other

people breath it in. Apply scent like you normally would, then put on the pheromone gel, and you should be fine.

pheronewbie
06-11-2004, 04:24 PM
Thanks .... that is exactly

what I needed to hear. I'll report back on Monday if I have any hits experienced on Sunday that are worth sharing

:).