PDA

View Full Version : Woo-mon!!! Woo-mon!!!

Doug
06-10-2004, 10:08 PM
Hey

everyone,

I haven't posted since I introduced myself the other month, but I have been talking with Tallmacky

about a particular woman I'm attempting to woo.

The girl in question is a personal trainer at the gym I

attend, and I found out she also lives just down the street from me. As far as 'mones go, I generally wear 3-4

drops of AE/m. We've only had a handful of conversations, and only a few minutes at a time at that since she has

clients around the same time I'm scheduled with my personal trainer. She's always been very pleasant and upbeat,

and has initiated some of the conversations. Since I've never been around her without 'mones, I don't know if

her natural disposition has been "enhanced" by them.

She's currently on vacation with her family for the

next few weeks, and would like to use the time to get in as good of shape as I can and figure out how to maneuver

those brief conversations into something more substantive.

One other thing to note is that in our last

conversation, right before she left for her vacation, I mentioned that I hadn't seen her in a few days. She then

scrunched up her face and said "I know", as though she was disappointed about that fact. I'm probably reading to

much into that, but there it is for your perusal nonetheless.

Any thoughts?

Ash
06-11-2004, 12:15 AM
I'm going through pretty much the

same routine as you right now with a woman I'm interested in and it's come down to this for me. Women are either

into you or they aren't. If they're into you they'll let you know. Simple as that! They will open up and invite

you in so they can get to know more about you. The women I'm interested in shows every sign of NOT being into me. I

can sit back and read a bunch of stuff into something she said or did and think to myself that maybe this means this

and that means that but the bottom line is it would be in my face if she was really interested.

Like you, I

see this woman almost daily and that won't change any time soon. That's a good position to be in cuz just because

she isn't into me right now doesn't mean she won't be sometime down the road. It could happen. It's unlikely,

but it could so I'm just cruising. Every time I see her things are a little better convo wise and we're getting to

know each other more and more. This is good no matter what happens long term and it's also a great opportunity to

test my mones out. Some mones I use seem to open her up to convo more than others so I'm keying in on those mones

to help me out. I have no expectations or fanaticizes and that's good. I'm relaxed and comfortable now whenever I

see her and that's good to. I have no idea what's going to happen next with us but as long as I stay cool she'll

get to know who I am as a person and she'll either like it or she won't. If she starts to like it she's going to

let me know and then I can start making some serious moves on her. Having no expectations puts you in a comfort zone

that women will pick up on. I like that about no expectations.

tallmacky
06-11-2004, 09:26 AM
Having no

expectations puts you in a comfort zone that women will pick up on. I like that about no

expectations.

Great post, Ash! :cool:

Ash
06-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Thanks Tall One! I worked on it for

hours last night. Lots of re-writes and extra research to make sure I got my facts straight. Then I sent it off to

press and went to bed hoping for the best but not having any expectations about it. I'm pleased with the Threads

overall 5 Star rating. So far, so good!

Doug
06-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Thank you very much for your reply,

Ash. I agree about not having expectations.

I think my situation differs some from yours, though, since I

see her, at most, three times a week for only a few minutes at a time. That's really not enough to get to know

someone all that expediciously, I think. I've never seen her be any less than bubbly and welcoming of the

conversations.

Ash
06-11-2004, 10:46 AM
That's really all the time I see and

talk to my T. She's a checker at the market which is busy all the time so our convos's are short and sweet but

you'd be amazed at how far you can get. I have a close friend that is so at ease with women it hurts whenever I'm

with him and he starts chatting up some young thing. He was raised in a house full of women. 8 sisters, so he just

knows how to talk to girls. I was flying with him out on some fishing thing years ago in Alaska. We're at the

ticket counter with a huge line behind us and he's chatting up the ticket sales women. He damn near had her panties

off by the time she was done selling us round trips to Bristol Bay. He just kept asking her questions ABOUT HER.

"Where you from?", "Oh, I've been there, nice place. Do you know so and so". etc. Just easy simple Q's. She just

kept opening up more and more to him. He made her feel like a real person that he was interested in getting to know

better. She loved it. That's all it takes really. Little by little the door opens up.

Doug
06-11-2004, 06:25 PM
I see what you mean. I'm not big

on talking about myself, so asking about her life and keeping the conversation in that direction should come pretty

naturally.

Any suggestions on what pheramones to use?

Ash
06-11-2004, 07:12 PM
That seems to be the magic question

and there are others here much more qualified than me to answer it but here's the way I would start. Figure out

which direction your natural signature leans. Do an assessment of how people, men and women, respond to you

normally. In your daily walk through your world do people like you? Are they comfortable being around you? Not your

friends and family but strangers. Do you most always get a smile from people you come in contact with during the day

or do they treat you like S. If you get lots of good will and no ass your signature might be on the Beta side so

you would go for an NPA/PI type product. If people tend to get in your face and treat you like S all the time you

might be like me and be putting out an Alpha signature that's wayyy tooo much to deal with for the men and only

attracts women with the most aggressive genital piercings imaginable. In which case you want to dial your natural

back a bit with some WAGG, etc.

Hope that helps.

Doug
06-12-2004, 11:23 AM
In your daily walk

through your world do people like you? Are they comfortable being around you? Not your friends and family but

strangers.

That kind of thing is hard for me to assess. I'm pretty reclusive, so don't really

interact with a whole lot of people. When I am out, people don't normally approach me, but they don't turn into

insta-jerks if I open my mouth, either.

I've been thinking of going with a pack of SOE/m gel for a first

date, and then follow it up with TE/m gel on the second to try and prevent her from shuffling me off to the "friend

zone". I'm still VERY much a neophite at this, so any criticizm is welcome.

Sexyredhead
06-12-2004, 11:27 AM
How 'bout using half or even

a third of a SOE gelpack for the first date, and then sticking with that amount for the second date if she reacts

well to it? I would start small, and work up. And a whole gelpack of TE on the second date may have you coming off

as a royal jerk.

Besides, the scent of SOE is pretty strong, at least IMO, and a whole pack would make me

pass out from the fumes unless I was in a club or something.

Doug
06-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Great to know, Sexyreadhead, thanks.

So you don't think there's a concern that using SOE alone twice in this situation would lead her to think of me

as a friend instead of at least potential boyfriend?

Sexyredhead
06-13-2004, 05:15 AM
I think you confuse people if

you change your mix up too often. But really, IMO -mones don't have so much of an effect that they change whether a

girl that really likes you would put you in LJBF mode that quickly unless you have a massive -none OD and stink or

freak her out.

Try experimenting with the other people around you to find a good mix between now and your

date. That would be better than just waiting until the time you really want to use it to see if something actually

works, don't you think?

EXIT63
06-13-2004, 05:26 AM
I haven't posted since I

introduced myself the other month, but I have been talking with Tallmacky about a particular woman I'm attempting

to woo.
Well...There's your first mistake. Tallmacky hasn't gotten laid

since that truckload of sheep broke down in front of his house!:eek:

Elana
06-13-2004, 05:27 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Best

advice.....whatever Tallmacky tells you to do.....do the opposite :D

ToBeOrNotToBe
06-13-2004, 06:01 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

:D
Best advice.....whatever Tallmacky tells you to do.....do the opposite :D

:D :rolleyes:

DZorro
06-13-2004, 06:07 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

:D
Best advice.....whatever Tallmacky tells you to do.....do the opposite :D

:D :D

DZorro,

Ash
06-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Well...There's your first mistake. Tallmacky hasn't gotten laid since that truckload of sheep broke

down in front of his house!:eek:

Not that the Tall One needs defending but that was

one very happy group of sheep after Macky had his way with them.

Doug
06-14-2004, 12:00 PM
Try experimenting

with the other people around you to find a good mix between now and your date. That would be better than just

waiting until the time you really want to use it to see if something actually works, don't you think?

Yeah, that makes sense. I've still got a couple weeks before she returns, which is both a blessing and a curse. I

have all that time to test the dossage, BUT I have all that time to contemplate the "what-ifs".

Well...There's your first mistake. Tallmacky hasn't gotten laid since

that truckload of sheep broke down in front of his house!:eek:
Just... ewe :p