PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ATTRACTION OWNERS!!!!

Bruce
10-17-2001, 08:54 PM
To anyone who bought Attraction before I updated the guaranteed ingredients: I want to send you some free things to make up for that goof, since the products were grossly over-rated; (not intentionally of course)

Send me:
Name order was placed under
Aprox date of order
Which TWO of the three SP-Oils you would like for free.

I am very sorry about that,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-17-2001, 08:57 PM
Bruce that is a good idea and hopefully from now on the producers of such products will be a bit more truthful to avoid you having to lose money, its good customer service though.
And they should stop deciving the public as well (makers of attraction that is)

Bad olner. bad bad boys

CJ01
10-17-2001, 11:27 PM
Have I been missing some info here? What´s wrong with Attraction? CJ

rjm
10-17-2001, 11:42 PM
I\'m with CJ... What\'s the \"new\" info, and how does it smell? Same (hopefully)?

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
10-18-2001, 05:40 AM
wow.. those numbers (1.2 mg of androstenone and 2.1 mg androstenol per bottle) are about one FIFTH of what the claims originally were!

figures.. I ordered Attraction just a few days ago, and haven\'t even received mine yet

is there a better \'nol product for men?

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: JoeFriday ]

Bruce
10-18-2001, 06:16 AM
Hello,
The product is the same; just the numbers aren\'t what I thought they were based on a phone conversation I had before I placed my first order. I don\'t want to cast any blame though, as we were doing some calculations over the phone together. I just want to take responsibility for the mistake and move on.

The best deal on NOL is the women\'s Primal from what I can tell. I wouldn\'t worry about the copulins. Body builders are reputedly using the stuff to raise their own testosterone levels, and I am not convinced there is all that much in there anyway. I don\'t think it is that expensive to make, but three prominent researchers in the field I have heard from on the subject (John Kohl, Astrid Jutte, and John Westphal at Olner) said the stuff \"stinks\" to high heaven, and Marie at Primal says the women\'s PI has no detectible odor whatsoever. I have yet to get a sample myself. Anyone smelled it yet? NOL on its own definitely has no smell, but if there is a lot of copulins in there, you should get a twang of something from \"down South.\" ;-)

Cheers,
Bruce