PDA

View Full Version : Phermones and ethnicity...

rbernard
06-10-2004, 06:15 PM
I am an

african american male. First, I want to say thanks to Bruce and all of you for a forum like this. I often wondered

if pheromones were real. Even purchased something a couple of years ago. Got 1 hit in all that time and that was

cool.

briefly, it went like this. I dabbed some of this product..can't remember what, sorry...and went into

an old job and while standing in a group of mostly former female co-workers, one of them, started saying over and

over again..."doesn't he smell great". It was cool but the other 3-4 ladies just looked at her like she was crazy.

Anyway, I lost interest. But this forum and site as rekindled. So to my question. Do Phermones work

differently for different ethnicities? Does one product work better than another? or has anyone even noticed?

Haven't ordered yet, I will soon. Budget is limited (for now) so I must be cost conscience.

My goals? sexual

hits, of course but I would like just more activity and social interaction as well.

I am mid 40's. Single.

Outgoing personality. Just a little tired of being the "friend" most if not all of the time.

Anyway, as you can

see, I can "talk". Thank you very much for your response.

Ash
06-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Welcome to the Forum. Being a WASP

dweeb myself I can't tell you much about what works for different races but there's lots of information on the

subject in past posts. Do a search on "race" etc. and see what you come up with. I can tell you this. One of the

most successful users of mones here, by that I mean he actually gets layed, is a very cool Black man. I can't

remember his name right now but I'll put some thought to it and see if I can find you a post or two of his.

JustPeachy
06-10-2004, 06:52 PM
I've noticed when I wear

SOE/w, I get my most noticeable hits from black men. I'm primarily genetically Anglo and Anglo-looking myself. Not

that that's exactly relevant to your question. Plus, I really have zero idea why it keeps happening, myself. I

strongly suspect there are some genetic components to all our "stank", just like most things about us. But there

isn't I can't do much but to wonder and continue testing. If you find any interesting data on this, please post it

back here!

a.k.a.
06-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Welcome to the forum, rbernard.

Around here, there’s a general consensus that everybody has a different body chemistry, which affects how well

specific formulas and dosages work for you. I don’t know if this is backed up with any scientific evidence or what

role — if any — ethnicity has to play in the equation.
It seems I’ve also read that darker complexions do

better with sweeter cover scents, but I could be wrong.

What I do know is that one of the most popular

mixes on this forum ( 7parts APC: 3 parts NPA ) was devised by an African American guy (Jambat), and it seemed to

work well for just about everybody.
I’m the resident minimalist. So I adjusted the formula to 9 parts APC: 1

part NPA.

Either way, I don’t think you can go wrong with NPA (New Pheromone Additive). It’s a powerful mix

at an economical price.
TE (The Edge) is also a winner. (Same formula, lower concentration = easier to work

with if you have a tendency to overdose.)

A lot of the guys here are young and shy. As a fellow mid 40’s

outgoing personality, I can safely predict you will be satisfied with just about anything you buy from this site.

belgareth
06-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Rbernard,

A year or so ago

there was a whole series of discussions about attracting black girls. IIRC the common belief was that they were

attracted by higher none mixes. If you do a search you'll probably be able to find the threads.

Welcome to the

forum

DrSmellThis
06-10-2004, 07:20 PM
Yep, been a lot written on it.

One thing to do in the midst of an OD is look for someone of darker skinned ethnicity to talk to, with whatever

nationality (not that you wouldn't otherwise). The threshold seems higher. That is not to say a pale redhead won't

sometimes respond positively to an OD.

koolking1
06-10-2004, 07:53 PM
White male, early 50s:

I've found that I get some good looks/attention from Black women when wearing a high-none content mix, something

with NPA.

koolking1
06-10-2004, 07:57 PM
"briefly, it went like

this. I dabbed some of this product..can't remember what, sorry...and went into an old job and while standing in a

group of mostly former female co-workers, one of them, started saying over and over again..."doesn't he smell

great". It was cool but the other 3-4 ladies just looked at her like she was crazy".

I think you'll find if

you use mones over time that this will always be the case. Some women, definitely not all, pick up on the mones and

it will be clear to you. I've always thought that if one walked by a line of 100 blind women, 90 will ignore you,

6 will smile, and 4 will be gaga over you.

Friendly1
06-10-2004, 08:05 PM
I am an Anglo-Hispanic male. I

find I get more attention than usual from African-American women when I wear The Edge. If I just wear APC with a

nice cologne, I tend to do better with Hispanic women. If I wear a non-Love-Scent product I also buy, I get good

hits across the board but not really as intense as with The Edge. I probably still put on too much Edge. Was

wearing four sprays tonight and the ladies were having trouble maintaining eye contact with me. One exception was a

younger African-American woman. She was definitely into me.

a.k.a.
06-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Hmmm...
How did the question

turn from, “What works best FOR black guys?” into “What works best ON black girls.”

Friendly1
06-10-2004, 08:22 PM
You're right, we (I) have

turned the question around. But since I am not an African-American man, I cannot share any experience with what

works best for a African-American man. On the other hand, the thread does ask if there are ethnic-related reactions

to pheromones. I believe there are. I feel that African-American women react to better to stronger Androstenone

doses than other women (in my experience).

rbernard
06-11-2004, 04:58 AM
Thank you all for the welcome

and thank you for the advice. I will conduct a search of past posts and do my research. I look forward to sharing

and learning.

Have a great day everybody!