PDA

View Full Version : I believe in Estee Lauder's Intuition

Friendly1
06-10-2004, 01:01 PM
I ran into a younger friend of mine last night and grabbed her for a quick dance. She was wearing a perfume from

heaven and I couldn't help leaning in and inhaling deeply. I asked her what it was and she said it's

Intuition.

Whoa!

Talk about a killer scent. She had guys following her around all night. She is a

really cute girl and all, but there were TONS of women in that place last night and she was the one getting the most

attention. She hadn't gone out of her way to wear anything particularly sexy. Just jeans and a slip-on

top.

I still cannot get that perfume out of my mind.

It's every bit as effective as the (as-yet still

unknown) fragrance I remember from many years ago. Intuition is an incredibily appealing, erotic fragrance that I

seriously doubt few men would be able to ignore for long.

I have a hard time believing they did not put

pheromones into this fragrance.

So, I only found one previous thread discussing this fragrance here. It's

from 2-3 years ago, I think. I just wanted to say this is one perfume that I would highly recommend to any woman

who wants to get a man's attention. Some women don't seem to like it, but a lot of women posted positive reviews

about it at another forum (yes, was THAT curious, I spent some time doing research on this fragrance).

Sexyredhead
06-10-2004, 01:10 PM
I like some of Estee

Lauder's scents. I love Beautiful--or at least the way it smells after it's been on for several hours/on clothes

the next day. I also liked Intuition when I smelled it. The problem with their products is that when first applied

they are so strong as to make your eyes water, and continue to be that strong for several hours after. They give me

a headache. :(

Elana
06-10-2004, 02:03 PM
I am all about the SPRINT

Sexyredhead
06-10-2004, 02:10 PM
I'm in the mood for a little

SPRINT tonight too.

Or maybe some "Lightnin'". :D

CptKipling
06-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Damn women and their in-jokes.

:p

Elana
06-10-2004, 02:18 PM
I would consider making a trade

with you ;)

franki
06-10-2004, 02:21 PM
I would consider

making a trade with you ;)
Why? Didn't he show you his stuff yet? :D

CptKipling
06-10-2004, 02:22 PM
But I have nothing to offer

<halo>

tallmacky
06-10-2004, 02:33 PM
When they say SPRINT it means

cuming very quickly....I know and they don't fool me. Come on cptkipling, don't be a sissy, you don't

want to be a sissy do you? You want to be cool right? :D

Friendly do you think her looks were effecting your

keen sense of smell? Do you think you were getting bonnage from her to the point that anything would smell good? As

a pheromone supreme expert I beg to know.

Elana
06-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Honey...take the lunch that I

packed for you and leave the woman's forum now.
Yes, I included a fruit cup :)

tallmacky
06-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Honey...take the

lunch that I packed for you and leave the woman's forum now.
Yes, I included a fruit cup

:)

Shit...... :p

I'm going! :eek:

CptKipling
06-10-2004, 02:51 PM
:D

I'm cooler than cool,

I'm Ice Cold!

(thank you Outkast)

(thank you Pancho)

Friendly1
06-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Friendly do

you think her looks were effecting your keen sense of smell? Do you think you were getting bonnage from her to the

point that anything would smell good? As a pheromone supreme expert I beg to know.

I have known her

for a year. I have seen her dressed much sexier than that. Usually, I just tease her and act a little mean. Last

night, when we were dancing for the second time, and it got very crowded, I dropped the usual formal frame I

maintain with her and took her in my arms, putting her arms up on my shoulders. She liked that.

Later on,

she was standing with some young guy she had danced with several times in a row. Clearly, she was into his company.

Another young guy had come up and distracted her. So, I came up and said, "Oh, I see she has a new friend." The

first guy said, "Yeah, she was telling me he is her friend." He obviously sounded a bit deflated. So, I threw some

salt into the wound. "She has LOTS of friends. Bob, Bill, Charlie, George, ..."

She turned around and hit

me and started to go back to friend number 1, so I took her hand and led her out onto the dance floor. She tried to

resist and say, "I want to stay with him." I said, "You're coming with me, though." The two friends just watched

as I led her away.

We got out on the dance floor and she said, "I am so mad at you! You embarrased me in

front of my friends."

I said, "You're a terrible liar" and kept dancing. She didn't seem to be mad any

more.

Well, I am not usually that aggressive with her. She has a guy-of-the-week reputation, and I and

another friend bust on her about that all the time. But last night I decided to show her the boys didn't have the

confidence to keep her. So, that was the perfume. I am sure of it.

JustPeachy
06-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Nice work, friendly! Very

alpha!