PDA

View Full Version : Good looks versus looking good

surfs_up
06-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Another

reminder of how related the senses are. My job allows me to dress as I see fit, usually loose and not concerned with

being noticed. That's the way I like to be, invisible and off the radar screen. When it comes time to switch into

connection mode I have some full custom sports coats that look expensive as hell because they were expensive as

hell. No off the rack men's clothing radiates the same desirability quotient by a mile. I have a hard time

believing the difference in reaction just walking down the street. Women can tell the difference a long way off. The

entire reaction set is completely different. They check it out, they check me out, they check it out again, they

walk a little switchy, try a eye contact quicky, normally they won't try for eye contact with a bummy looking guy.

Bummy looking guys look dependent, like freeloaders waiting to happen or chronic incompetents that can't count

their change.

You get a lot more milage from your pheromonal bag of tricks once you learn how to dress right.

Most people don't. They look overdressed, underdressed, out of place, or clueless. Young bucks want to get some

play ? Find yourself a real tailor who knows the art of hand making fine men's clothing and invest in a fine woolen

navy blue blazer. Expensive, yes, but about 1/10 the amount you'll spend on a half assed car.

Hint to you

guys. When you have a nice, sexual, perfectly fitted blazer on you can wear jeans from the Gap and nobody will life

an eye.

Now put on your cherished pheros and see what happens. Hope she doesn't crash and burn when she sees

your place though..... LOL... major bachelor problem, now you've got her, she wants to check out your domestic

materiality, be prepared for not so subtle hints, "oh do you OWN this place or are you renting" ?

Nother

useful thing or two. Buy a great fragrance. Creed makes about the best on the market. Please, don't spreay it on

full strength, you'll smell like a gigolo. Women like expensive but they like subtle. Take a small bottle of

alcohol and spray a few squirts of Creed Himalaya into it, So you only somewhat notice it. Annoint you body thusly

than add what pheros you think are needed.

Then, learn this one well, if you connect, know how to give her

your undivided attention for extended periods of time. That really makes 'em hot. It takes stamina too. Hint:

there's a massive difference between giving someone your total focus and letching. Being a letch will get you

rejected.

Now, what the heck is the Chikara stuff and where do they sell it ?

JustPeachy
06-10-2004, 12:26 PM
:D Ahhhh, now here's a guy

knows his business!

franki
06-10-2004, 12:29 PM
i agree ;)