PDA

View Full Version : Mixing WAGG,PHEROS,CHIKIRA,AE/M with a water base..good idea?

DCW
06-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Hi again,
I'm think of mixing Wagg, Pheros, Chikira, and AE/m in a distilled water base for

use with a spray on applicator....any potential problems?

DCW

DCW
06-09-2004, 02:46 PM
You might

explode

Now that u got that out of you system..any useful comments :-).

einstein
06-09-2004, 04:12 PM
I personally don't think the

smells of pheros and chikara go together. But other people do, so I might just be wierd. I've mixed chikara, AE/m

and amouage ciel. It was very relaxing, and smelled nice.
Only problem I could see you having is falling alseep.

Or if your pheros was from the bottom of DST's bucket and has the little root chunks in it (like my #88) it could

clog your sprayer. I haven't had a problem spraying it though.

metroman
06-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi again,
I'm

think of mixing Wagg, Pheros, Chikira, and AE/m in a distilled water base for use with a spray on applicator....any

potential problems?

DCW

That sounds like an interesting mix...AE/m & Pheros are oil

base, not sure how well they'd mix in H2O. Let us know what kind of results you get...Personally I cant wait for

the new H2O base product to come out...

CptKipling
06-09-2004, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure what mixing WAGG

and Chikara would give you, but I suspect nothing very exciting (having said that, maybe that isn't what you are

aiming for...).

I have been playing with Chikara and AE/TE (predictable perhaps?), and that seems to be a nice

combo.

BTW, AE technically isn't oil based. On the bottle it lists di-propelene glycol as one of the cariers

(i think I recall there being more than one, posibly ETOH aswell), it's just that DPG is quite viscous. I'm not

sure how that theoretically effects mixing with water, but in practice (if only mixing in my palm) I haven't

noticed any separation.

DCW
06-09-2004, 05:39 PM
I personally don't

think the smells of pheros and chikara go together. But other people do, so I might just be wierd. I've mixed

chikara, AE/m and amouage ciel. It was very relaxing, and smelled nice.
Only problem I could see you having is

falling alseep. Or if your pheros was from the bottom of DST's bucket and has the little root chunks in it (like

my #88) it could clog your sprayer. I haven't had a problem spraying it though.

Mmmm, I like

the Chikara, AE/M and Amouage Ciel idea; I have all three in my stable, a definite consideration.

DCW

InternationalPlayboy
06-09-2004, 06:08 PM
That

sounds like an interesting mix...AE/m & Pheros are oil base, not sure how well they'd mix in H2O. Let us know what

kind of results you get...Personally I cant wait for the new H2O base product to come out...

In one

of the Pheros threads I asked DST what to use to cut Pheros with to use in an atomizer and he recommended distilled

water. I tried a 2:1 ratio of H20/Pheros and thought the scent disappeared too quickly, so am using a 1:1 ratio in

my atomizer.

I haven't had anything to report with WAGG/Chikara yet, but I thought puting a dab of Pheros

right on top of a spray of Chikara smelled good to me. Did not like Chikara on the wrists with Realm deodorant under

arms though. Every time I lifted my arms, I would get a big whiff or Realm, overpowering the Chikara.

I was

all gung ho about mixing when I joined the forum a few months back. But what little I've done is in very small

quantities, a few drops at a time, in small vials, so I don't ruin the whole stash. I like the approach of dabbing

the different mones on different body spots better right now. I do have a little bit of 3:1 TE/Pheros mixed, that I

like and plan to mix more. Nothing to report on that yet as I've been mainly wearing Chikara by itself since I got

it, I really like it. I think if it would have been available before I got WAGG, two types of SOE, and TE, I might

have not bought them, at least so close together. Good products themselves, but I feel Chikara has great potential.

I am glad I spent the money on Pheros though and plan to get more as soon as its offered.

BDC_Concepts
06-09-2004, 10:47 PM
Without looking up all the

carriers for those products, we know that water and oil don't mix and water and alcohol don't mix all that well

either. If any of those products are using an oil carrier (which probably would be IPM) you will get separation.

What have you noticed when mixing the prep? Since its already done, I would simply recommend shaking it up before

application just to get a temporary blend should there be separation.

Ash
06-09-2004, 11:05 PM
I'm not

sure what mixing WAGG and Chikara would give you, but I suspect nothing very exciting

(having said that, maybe that isn't what you are aiming for...).

I have been playing with Chikara and AE/TE

(predictable perhaps?), and that seems to be a nice combo.

BTW, AE technically isn't oil based. On the

bottle it lists di-propelene glycol as one of the cariers (i think I recall there being more than one, posibly ETOH

aswell), it's just that DPG is quite viscous. I'm not sure how that theoretically effects mixing with water, but

in practice (if only mixing in my palm) I haven't noticed any separation.

I had positive

results.