PDA

View Full Version : First impression of AE/m and TE/m

Romme22
06-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Got

my first order today, good packaging, fast shipping(thanks!!).

I work in a small office, about 8 guys and 2

women, one 21 and the other in her late 40's. Decided to just do some experimenting and see what would happen. AE

impressions: Small dropper, small bottle, didn't notice all that much of a smell but kinda soapy, cough syrup

smell, very pleasant hard to describe but reminds me a little bit of APC.

Put 2 drops of AE/m in my palm.

Dabbed my finger in and spread behind my ears, never could smell anything after that. Didn't notice much of

anything with anyone since I really didn't interact with anyone this morning.

After lunch, decided to check

out the TE/m, just smells like alcohol to me, can't really detect much of any fragance. Decided to put a dab on my

moustache to see how it affected me and if breathing in and out had any effect. Got to interact with a few more

people this afternoon. Did notice one guy seemed a little more argumentative then usually, he's usually very easy

going had me trapped in a row of cubicles. I did notice myself that with the dab of TE/m I felt a little disoriented

and had some difficulty with keeping my thoughts clear when I was talking to my boss. Other than that I could never

smell either product on me and still can't.

During the afternoon, I passed the younger of the two women in the

hall a couple of times she sometimes comes into my office and shoots the breeze but usually only for about 10

minutes max. This afternoon she came in, sat chatting for about an hour, kept saying how hot she was and fanning

herself with some papers, also noticed the leg crossing and bouncing her leg. It's possible that she does this all

the time, never noticed before. I thought the hot thing was somewhat unusual though since in the winter she keeps a

heater right under her desk and the fact that I am MR. Sweat and hate the heat and I felt pretty comfortable.

We're going to a friends house swimming and dinner so I think that I might do a dab or two of each and see what

type of reaction I get there.

Rom

Sagacious1420
06-09-2004, 02:45 PM
Did notice

one guy seemed a little more argumentative then usually, he's usually very easy going had me trapped in a row of

cubicles. A good example of why you wanna be careful w/ none in the workplace and this is ony w/ 2 drops of

AE + 1 dab of TE. TE is rather low in none content vs. other products too, so just be mindful of that when using

none products at work.

During the afternoon, I passed the younger of the two women in the

hall a couple of times she sometimes comes into my office and shoots the breeze but usually only for about 10

minutes max. This afternoon she came in, sat chatting for about an hour, kept saying how hot she was and fanning

herself with some papers, also noticed the leg crossing and bouncing her leg. It's possible that she does this all

the time, never noticed before. I thought the hot thing was somewhat unusual though since in the winter she keeps a

heater right under her desk and the fact that I am MR. Sweat and hate the heat and I felt pretty

comfortable.Sounds about right...gotta love that TE. ;) :D

Gossamer_2701
06-09-2004, 04:24 PM
During the

afternoon, I passed the younger of the two women in the hall a couple of times she sometimes comes into my office

and shoots the breeze but usually only for about 10 minutes max. This afternoon she came in, sat chatting for about

an hour, kept saying how hot she was and fanning herself with some papers, also noticed the leg crossing and

bouncing her leg. It's possible that she does this all the time, never noticed before. I thought the hot thing was

somewhat unusual though since in the winter she keeps a heater right under her desk and the fact that I am MR. Sweat

and hate the heat and I felt pretty comfortable.
On the flip side, you need to be careful in the

workplace... during the wrong time in her cycle.... alone in your office.... sending the wrong mone signals could

get you fired for sexual harrassment with a nice expensive lawsuit to boot.

Have fun experimenting, just be

careful what you wear at work;)

Goss

Romme22
06-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Just thought I'd post a little

update with some experimenting from the weekend.

Just a little prelim info, married 40ish, 2 kids. I'm looking

to arouse the Mrs a little bit and increase social interaction with friends and neighbors.

Friday Night:
1st

off, wore a couple of drops of ae/m on Friday night to a chinese rest for dinner with wife, kids and a few neighbors

with thier kids. Had a great time but didn't notice anything different at all but was amongst friends and

drinking...

Saturday. Put on three drops ae/m 1 behind each ear and 1 spread between the wrists. My son had his

last soccer game and there was an after party with lot's of sexy moms. I noticed two things here, there were a few

woman who I've chatted with very briefly during the soccer season. I would usually have to initiate and it was 2 or

3 sentences tops. One woman who lives a couple of blocks from us and who never really talked to me, came over to me

at the party and started blabbing about thier vacation and a few other things. I was also involved with some idle

chit chat with a couple other moms who came over to me to chat or were near me and started a conversation.

Unfortunately, I was totally hungover and not in a big talking mood but I did see more approaches than usual.

Other thing that I noticed was that at the soccer game my wife wanted me to put my arm around her, she very rarely

if ever does this. At the party she had her arm around me and was sitting very close. Both of these are pretty

strange especially when she is on the rag as she was this weekend.

Sunday, next day decided to do two drops of

AE/M on wrists and neck and 1 spray of TE/m on my chest covered with polo sport. Sister-in-law came over with her

kids to go swimming, she is typically very reserved but sat next to me and told me about how they went home after

the friday night party and had sex, something she typically wouldn't tell me. As trivial as this next thing is, she

touched my arm twice while talking to me, she has probably touched me maybe 5 times total in the 15 years I've

known her. I'm not aroused or anything from the arm touch but thought it was interesting.

Rom

Romme22
06-17-2004, 07:03 PM
In keeping with my little

journal here, thought I'd continue with the results of my experiment tonight.

Been trying to get the wife to

be a little more amourous. For the most part the only comment that I've gotten is "Your wearing cologne, you must

want to get laid" and I did get some action that night but it was no more passionate than any other recent time.

That was a few days ago. I used 3 drops of AE/m, 2 spread behind the ears and 1 drop spread between my wrists and a

spray of TE/m to the chest that night.

So tonight I wanted to see what would happen if I upped the application.

I used 6 drops of ae/m spread about the neck and wrists and 1 spray of te/m to the chest. Laid in bed next to wifey

for a few hours watching nothing of special interest on tv, kids were busy watching a movie. Suggested fooling

around after a while and got the I'm tired routine. No mention of cologne, no sniffing, no you smell like piss,

nothing.. I can sure smell the musky scent with 6 drops which I could only faintly smell with 3 drops, but I'm one

of the ones that can't smell the mones at all. Oh well gotta keep trying different combos, maybe for me 6 drops

ae/m isn't an od, or maybe even 3 drops is an od, not sure but it's interesting trying. Still comtemplating Dr

S's master plan from my other thread.

Rom

tounge
06-17-2004, 10:32 PM
In keeping with my

little journal here, thought I'd continue with the results of my experiment tonight.

Been trying to get

the wife to be a little more amourous. For the most part the only comment that I've gotten is "Your wearing

cologne, you must want to get laid" and I did get some action that night but it was no more passionate than any

other recent time. That was a few days ago. I used 3 drops of AE/m, 2 spread behind the ears and 1 drop spread

between my wrists and a spray of TE/m to the chest that night.

So tonight I wanted to see what would happen

if I upped the application. I used 6 drops of ae/m spread about the neck and wrists and 1 spray of te/m to the

chest. Laid in bed next to wifey for a few hours watching nothing of special interest on tv, kids were busy watching

a movie. Suggested fooling around after a while and got the I'm tired routine. No mention of cologne, no sniffing,

no you smell like piss, nothing.. I can sure smell the musky scent with 6 drops which I could only faintly smell

with 3 drops, but I'm one of the ones that can't smell the mones at all. Oh well gotta keep trying different

combos, maybe for me 6 drops ae/m isn't an od, or maybe even 3 drops is an od, not sure but it's interesting

trying. Still comtemplating Dr S's master plan from my other thread.

Rom

That

absolutly sucks. Your story sounds like so many of my married friends. It's so sad and the main reason I've never

gotten married. If a chick ever told me that because I was wearing cologne I just wana get laid, she would hear the

word NEXT in her ear so fast her head would spin.

As bad as you had it tonight, I had just the opposite. Yes

I hit a JACKPOT!

I was at the local brewpub tonight, I'm a regular. Anyway I put on 2dabs of AE/m on my

temples, One spray of Date-Mate 2000 on my chest, And I pulled the ole pit trick tonight. 1/2 inch swipe of scented

SOE in each arm pit. Covered with a new fragrance (for me anyway) Salvatore Ferragamo's Subtil. I didn't really

care for it, but oh the chicks begged to differ. I had 3 different lil honey comment on how good I smelled. But

unfortunatly for 2 of them I had my heart set on one. She was a waitress who worked at the pub every summer while

she was back home from school. Well she has finally graduated with her degree in Fashion Design. And she is again

waitressing at the pub until she leaves for her job in NYC in late August.

Meanwhile to get to the point. We

have always had a very flirty friendship. Tonight she finished her shift and sat next to me at our table. She told

me she loved how good I smelled and said that my F me scent was driving her crazy. I busted them for her telling

her didn't the hot shot college boys keep her satisfied? Needless to say, her answer was very negative. Meanwhile

her hand had found its way to my knee. She gave a terrific knee massage.

Anyway, a couple of short hours ago

she accepted an invitation to my humble abode. Just a couple of blocks from th Brewpub. One thing lead to another

and wall-aaa. We didn't go all the way, but let me tell you, the way she polished a knob, she could put anyone at

Merrymaids to shame.

Anyway, I'm fairly confident my Phermone combination may have had somthing to do with

it. I'm going to call this combo my "Pipino Popper":D

Goodnight Mrs. McGillicutty where ever you are.:):D

DrSmellThis
06-17-2004, 11:27 PM
You might want to hurry up

with the contemplation, Romme, since you just changed your phero signal to a very dominant profile. ;) You might

want to follow it up with a little something in your actions. Maybe you could try just a "mini version" and see if

you like it? What have you got to lose?

She's still keeping the dynamic as "you want something from me/I'm too

tired because I do all the work" and you're playing into it. Every time you do that, you solidify it in her mind

that that is how it's always gonna be. Is it? When she says something with "that flavor", a red flag could maybe go

off in your head, and you could try to find something opposite of that to say and do. Maybe she wants a little more

"alpha behavior" from you, but wants you to figure it out. Maybe it's mostly the housework resentment thing. I

suggested ways to deal with both of those, and would love to see you try the plan! I'd also add a little romance in

there, but minus expecting any sex.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll probably always get what

you've always gotten. People are fighting and dying for you over in Iraq, buddy, so you can have the kind of family

life you want! Come on, bro! You can do it! It seems like that was what you wanted. Dude, you're getting free

advice from a family therapist here! You can make a decision to take control over your own life, actions and

sexuality! One day at a time! Always try using your free will first! You never know until you try.

kossBass
06-18-2004, 07:45 AM
You might

want to hurry up with the contemplation, Romme, since you just changed your phero signal to a very dominant profile.

;) You might want to follow it up with a little something in your actions. Maybe you could try just a "mini version"

and see if you like it? What have you got to lose?

She's still keeping the dynamic as "you want something from

me/I'm too tired because I do all the work" and you're playing into it. Every time you do that, you solidify it in

her mind that that is how it's always gonna be. Is it? When she says something with "that flavor", a red flag could

maybe go off in your head, and you could try to find something opposite of that to say and do. Maybe she wants a

little more "alpha behavior" from you, but wants you to figure it out. Maybe it's mostly the housework resentment

thing. I suggested ways to deal with both of those, and would love to see you try the plan! I'd also add a little

romance in there, but minus expecting any sex.

If you always do what you've always done, you'll probably

always get what you've always gotten. People are fighting and dying for you over in Iraq, buddy, so you can have

the kind of family life you want! Come on, bro! You can do it! It seems like that was what you wanted. Dude, you're

getting free advice from a family therapist here! You can make a decision to take control over your own life,

actions and sexuality! One day at a time! Always try using your free will first! You never know until you

try.
wow Nice post DST:cool:

Romme22
06-23-2004, 04:15 AM
Hey DrSmellthis, took me a while

to think about your post before replying. You are absolutely correct. I get what I get because of my actions. The

setup for the plan is in play. After being together for 15 years it's fairly difficult to change roles. I don't

actually think that there's any resentment in our relationship it's just that I'm always available for sex and in

an overwhelming sort of way at times. It's easy to take it only when you want it. It's like someone shoving your

favorite food in your face at every moment, once in a while you'd eat some but it'd be easier to turn down becaue

it's always available and you'd never have to develop a craving or desire for it.

Anyway wanted to experiment

with some other products a little bit and got some soe/m scented, wagg-n and npa. I tried a little wagg-n last night

and noticed a little more touching but in a non-sexual way. I want to find a good tease mix.

Rom

Romme22
06-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Had to go to the Dr this morning

for a checkup. Dr is a 40ish indian female. Decided to put on some stuff to see what the reaction is since I don't

see her that often. Put on 2 drops of ae/m behind the ears, spray of TE/m to the chest and a drop of wagg-n spread

between the wrists. Probably od'd but wanted to see.

Saw her and she was nice at the start then totally turned

on me, started bitching at me for not exercising enough and having a bad diet. Strange thing was, she was flipping

her hair and fanning herself with her clipboard the whole time. I never even mentioned anything about my diet but

she decided it was bad and flipped out. She has raised her voice a little to me before but this time she really

flipped. She's the very strong very vocal type of woman. Even though she yelled at me it wasn't a bad experience.

On another note and from another thread, been slowly implementing DrSmell's plan and just did step 3, took

over some chores in phase two and have been more interactive with the kids and mentioned to my wife that I need to

control my urges more and to not chase her around anymore, she started to ask some questions but I just elaborated a

little by saying I was frustrated in waiting for her and that I needed to be able to control myself better and left

it at that. She had a concerned look on her face and said I sounded serious. I do feel like I have control at the

moment and I'm sure she's going to try and get control back tonight by offering sex and it's going to be tough

but I'll be implementing step 4. When we talked I was wearing a couple of dabs of npa and a couple of drops of ae/m

with some polo over the npa.

Just curious though, is anyone interested in reading the results of my experiments

or DrSmell's plan or am I wasting bandwidth?

Rom

Romme22
06-24-2004, 03:46 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10499

n
Link to other thread.

tounge
06-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Yes I am. Please keep posting, I

find it quite interesting. It's too bad my Pipino Popper:D mix got deleted. It may have helped. If you recall I

agreed with the advice Smell This gave you. Keep to it.

And the reaction the doctor gave you was amazing.

Although it did sound like you ODed on her. Nothing like a women bitching at you to motivate you to get healthy

huh.

Good luck and please keep the LS community informed as to your progress with your wife. Some of us find

it very interesting and infomative.

einstein
06-24-2004, 07:05 PM
Keep posting! I love reading

people's stories, much more entertaining and informative then watching sit-coms with the same predictable jokes.

I'm sure eventually I'll be in some of the same situations as you guys. Hopefully I can learn from you guys.

DrSmellThis
06-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Maybe to Dr bitched at

you'cause she cares. :D

Hell yes, keep us posted. So far it sounds like things are progressing perfectly as

scripted! :D ;)

tounge
06-24-2004, 10:14 PM
Maybe to Dr

bitched at you'cause she cares. :D

Come on Doc get with the program. All women

bitch at us because they care. It is for our own good:D

DrSmellThis
06-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Congrats, Romme, for taking

the first 3 steps! You the man! Remember, you can tailor certain things in the plan to your own style. I predict a

positive result for you. Keep it fun for yourself, and good luck!!!!! :D

Romme22
06-25-2004, 07:17 AM
Almost forgot this part with the

niece. she came over last friday night. Used 3 drops ae/m spread around the head and a spray of te/m to the front

neck area. We had some friends over and we'd been boozing a good part of the evening. Ended up being the wife, the

niece and me around 12:00 am. Turned to tune time where I have a bunch of mp3's on my pc and we crank up em and

dance. Wife and niece were all over me, they had a few Rom sandwiches with some awesome groping. I never expect it

to get any farther than groping but had some lap dancing, lap sitting, crotch rubbing, etc. Just about anything you

can do with your clothes on.

Anyway I'm on to the wife plan and off of the niece thing.

Rom

Sexyredhead
06-25-2004, 07:53 AM
Anyway

I'm on to the wife plan and off of the niece thing.

Rom

Great! Very smart. :D

DZorro
06-25-2004, 08:01 AM
Almost forgot this

part with the niece. she came over last friday night. Used 3 drops ae/m spread around the head and a spray of te/m

to the front neck area. We had some friends over and we'd been boozing a good part of the evening. Ended up being

the wife, the niece and me around 12:00 am. Turned to tune time where I have a bunch of mp3's on my pc and we crank

up em and dance. Wife and niece were all over me, they had a few Rom sandwiches with some awesome groping. I never

expect it to get any farther than groping but had some lap dancing, lap sitting, crotch rubbing, etc. Just about

anything you can do with your clothes on.

Anyway I'm on to the wife plan and off of the niece thing.

Rom

Looks like you had one hell of a day. :LOL: .
Keep us posted.:thumbsup:

DZorro,

Romme22
06-27-2004, 04:37 AM
I'm so weak... Wife and I were

having a couple of drinks waiting for some friends to come over. I finally got some decent cover scent and was

wearing about 4" soe scented, a couple of drops of wagg-n and covered with coolwater. We had about an hour or so

before we expected anyone. The kids heard the ice cream truck and went up to the neighbors house. Wifey came out of

the bathroom with no pants on and attacked me, told me I smelt delicious and she couldn't wait. So I briefly

considered implementing part 4 of the plan but I'm worthless and weak and gave in.

Anyway here I was banging

the wife on the kitchen table and the dogs start barking, glance out the window and low and behold it's her neice

getting out of her car. Had to scramble to find our clothes and had about 6 seconds to look like nothing was going

on.

I guess in a way where there was no big finish, it was a tease and I took advantage of it and mentioned how

hot and sexy she was and should be like that all the time as it was so exciting. I definately think it was the mones

and scent that put her over the edge and made her a little crazy as this is typically very unusual for her. Ended

up at the end of the night being just me, wife and her niece who incidentally flashed me her tits several times and

had to show us her panties by dropping her pants a couple of times. Just a small side note, the niece is very

unhappily married and is about to seperate from her husband, she comes over to our house with her kids since we have

our kids there and it's an easy place for her to go and hang out. All of the kids were in bed and sleeping while

all this tuff is going on.

Next day, wore some ae/m, a spray of te/m and a little bit of coolwater. Had to wait

for all of our overnight guests to leave and then I was attacked again. It was awesome and I only consider it a

minor setback to the plan.

Rom

kossBass
06-27-2004, 06:53 AM
Wifey came out of the

bathroom with no pants on and attacked me, told me I smelt delicious and she couldn't wait.:wub: wow :p

metroman
06-27-2004, 08:05 AM
I for one cannot wait to see

what the Niece is going to do next...flashing you her boobies, showing off her panties...Your wife sounds like a

little vixen too...Keep working your plan bro, its a hard fight but we men must surrmount all obstacles to keep the

female species in line...they do fight dirty using the deadly sex weapon on us though...they know its like

kryptonite to Superman...we are totally weak in the face of it & have no defenses for it:)

tounge
06-27-2004, 09:00 AM
we are totally weak

in the face of it & have no defenses for it:)

Speak for yourself.

dping28
06-27-2004, 09:45 AM
Oh come on tounge admit it your

http://66.45.239.227/forum/images/smilies/ls/whip.gif just like the rest of us.. ;) <JM>

DrSmellThis
06-27-2004, 10:54 AM
It's OK -- just climb back on

the horse, Romme. She is "behaving better", and you were OK to reward her for that. Yes, you were a little weak,

based on what you say you want; but I think your strength has got you where you are with her right now, so keep the

faith. You learned something. It helps to decide beforehand and mentally prepare and rehearse. You were obviously

caught off guard. You can continue with the plan, though. Just decide what you want from her and behave consistently

with that. I doubt the scenario has been completely resolved, though I could be wrong. It's OK for her to get horny

and attack you at the drop of a hat, but not for you?! The freedom to "repel such attacks" :D is a two way street,

is it not? Do you feel that sex is so scarce you can't afford to repel her advances? That she'll freak out and cut

you off? If so, big illusion! At some point you have to take at least 50% of the control to get what you want. The

feeling of control in sexuality (whether 25%, 50%, or 100%) is a most underrated pleasure. :D

Is the niece doing

all this in front of your wife, BTW?? Do you want your 33 y.o. niece to continue teasing you like that? She

knows exactly what she is doing, obviously. Seems like the niece is "doing" the same thing as your wife, "making

you" want what you can't have. Is this the same one that is a chronic gossip and can't keep her mouth shut about

anything? Is there any possible happy ending for the teasing story?

jose
06-27-2004, 05:29 PM
Don't be surprised if there's a

threesome experience coming your way if you keep wearing Pheromones.lol That niece sounds pretty hot, and keep

posting I'm very interested in the outcome.

Romme22
06-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Metroman-- Definately

kryptonite. Wife is hot too.

DrSmellThis-- I think some situations are to be taken advantage of. The rare

kitchen table action is one that I didn't want to pass up. I initially started wearing mones to spice things up a

bit. Although I had an awesome weak moment, it worked out today as her tailbone was bugging her and I told her I'd

give her a rub later but she was like "then you'll be all horny and I'm tired.". It was the perfect opportunity to

remind her that I was working on my control. I did give her a back rub, got a little teasing in, then ended it. I'd

say the ball is about mid court right now. She wasn't wanting any action but she wasn't expecting me not to try

for it either.

My wife isn't making me want what I can't have, I just want to have it more than she wants me

to have it. I'm not scared of being shut-off.

The niece thing, not sure what her game is, not sure if it's for

me, my wife or just for attention. Her panties sure looked good though. It ended up being me and my niece alone at

about 1:00 am in my basement, she wanted to go skinny dippin in the pool but I declined, didn't think the wife

would like it too much if she came downstairs. My niece does remind me occassionaly that there is no blood

relationship between us but we are related by family only. Couldn't do anything with her anyway because I love my

wife too much but if I were single, yikes... I'm starting to think maybe that she might be infatuated with me or

wants me to hit on her, which I never do, I usually just go along for the ride.

Jose-- Videos on sale on ebay,

19.99 , just kidding...

I didn't waer any mones today and will probably wait until Tuesday or Wednesday

before turning up the volume again.

Rom

a.k.a.
06-27-2004, 08:45 PM
I'm starting to

think maybe that she might be infatuated with me or wants me to hit on her, which I never do, I usually just go

along for the ride.

Isn’t there somebody you could set her up with?
Not to question your

self control but...sometimes stupid things seem like a really good idea at the moment.

DrSmellThis
06-27-2004, 09:12 PM
Good luck with that niece

thing, Romme! :D

Romme22
06-28-2004, 07:51 AM
Isn’t there

somebody you could set her up with?
Not to question your self control but...sometimes stupid things seem like a

really good idea at the moment.
Well she's actually still married but very unhappy. I try to stay out of

it as much as possible but I know she's got this one guy calling her all the time. I think as soon as she seperates

from her husband she be getting some action. :drunk:

Rom

Romme22
06-30-2004, 07:51 PM
Plan Update.. Last night I went

to bed early and since it's summer time and my wife had today off, she was having a couple of drinks with the niece

of course. Didn't feel like playing the game so I went swimming, had a beer then went to bed. I put on a few drops

of ae/m and a half spray of te/m after swimming and hung out with the woman for a little bit.

Wife came up to

bed about midnight and woke me up looking for some loving. I told her in a very nice way that I was tired and needed

to get up for work. I'd never do this before and would be happy to you know what with her. Well shiver me timbers,

she did what I used to do, rolled over in kind of a huff. I rubbed her back for a minute then laid there wide awake

for a little bit.

This morning she started hinting about last night and how we should spend some time together

tonight. Fast forward to tonight. About 9:00, laying in bed watching the news when she starts laying really close

and rubbing me, the sure sign. I played along for a while but didn't make any advances. She asked if I was ready to

fool around and I said that I'd like to just lay next to her and be close for a while. She asked what the deal was

and I used the words out of the plan but added a little to it. I said "I want to get a feel for my emotions and that

I was working on not being so dependent on needing sex and I want to see what it was like to just lay here and

cuddle."

Her response, "Your making me nervous..." I don't want to make her feel bad in anyway but I totally

believe that this is making her think. I definitley feel good about this and she is definitely responding is a more

attentive and positive manner.

If nothing else, I certainly feel like I have more control over myself. She is

definitely more attentive to me and more open to find time to be together. The tables are turning.

BTW: I

always throw on a few drops of something on my way home from work to keep the mone signal active. Usually a few

inches of soe and a couple of drops of wagg-n.

Rom

DrSmellThis
07-01-2004, 03:40 AM
:thumbsup: :D :box: :goodpost:

:drunk: :rofl: :whip:
.................................................. .......

I am lovin' this! So what was

that, step 4?

Romme22
07-01-2004, 06:52 AM
Yes, step 4. Moving along faster

than I thought. Just the fact that I'm not chainsg her has some obvious advantages. She's a tough one though so I

may have to revert and repeat certain steps.

Rom

Bruce
07-01-2004, 07:16 AM
I'm so glad I don't have to play

this game with my wife anymore. I had a gf once with whom we back and forth about who was forced to be the

agressor. Sometimes I think it would be nice to be attacked by a woman, or think back to times when that was a part

of my life. I'm very happy with the situation I have now though; it's a kind of unspoken communication. Every

now and then we hold a brainstorming session for improving our sex-life, but mostly it just flows along. I guess we

love each other a lot and keep communication going.

B

Don Tego
07-01-2004, 10:30 AM
Romme22 do you wear pheroromes

everyday? and is she ( your wife) aware of you using them?

DrSmellThis
07-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Yes, step 4.

Moving along faster than I thought. Just the fact that I'm not chainsg her has some obvious advantages. She's a

tough one though so I may have to revert and repeat certain steps.

RomYep, you might have to revert and

repeat steps. Use your intuition and newfound strength to help you know. She does sound "tough", and she's going to

need to be tough to continue being sexually selfish while she's not getting any! :D Or she can use her

courage to let go of some of her control and make changes for the betterment of the relationship. Unless she's a

born dominatrix, she will probably end up liking it better that way. You will be doing what you're doing

regardless, hopefully, and learning to quite enjoy the sense of mastery it brings.

It is all about

achieving a flow, Bruce. Thankfully, you have that flow with your wife. But it takes two to flow, and Romme's flow,

from what he says, is at a different place than where things have been. You can look at is as playing games,

dancing, or a jazz duet. Thus far it's been all the wife's rhythm, with Romme dancing to her tune. Now it's

shifting more toward Romme having a sense of his own rhythm and his wife learning to listen to that and not just her

own. It's not happening overnight, but it's maybe happening. It sounds like it's still in the "she wants what she

wants" stage, only she wants it more than usual. Even that feels better for Romme. But eventually she will have to

learn to want things sexually that are good for her husband, by his definition of that; to listen to his

tune. Chinese fortune cookie says "love and devotion are a two way street --- in bed".

Romme22
07-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Don Tego:
Wife does not know

that I wear them. I have been using them maybe 4 days a week. Depends on what is going on. I do like the small buzz

that a dab or two under the nose gives me so probably end up wearing them more than needed. She wouldn't mind about

them but then any responses from her would be skewed. I want to see the affect that mones have on me and others

without a biased view. If I were to tell her that I was wearing them and then asked if she were affected by them her

immediate answer would be no. But I can wear them for now without her knowing and see her fanning herself, staring

at me and twirling her hair, more touching and I know the answer is yes.

Bruce:
I know that all this comes

off as sounding like we have a bad relationship but my wife and I have a great relationship. I lost control of my

own ability to call any shots sexually and although we've talked about it many times I have the feeling that I was

coming off as desperate and weak which let her have total control over what, when and how we did anything sexual. I

want control back of myself at a minimum which I am achieving. In reality I don't expect or want her to drop the

dishes and spread her legs on command, I just want an even playing field.

What I have found so far is that my

own self respect has returned by not making myself feel so dependent on her. Her respect for me has returned because

I'm not like a puppy under her feet begging all day. She has to work(just a little) for my affection which provides

more value to it than just giving it away all the time.

None of this is an attempt to change her into something

she never has been, it's changing myself and my actions which in turn changes her reactions.

Rom

DrSmellThis
07-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Don Tego:
In

reality I don't expect or want her to drop the dishes and spread her legs on command...I personally am

loving the image I have going through my mind on that one, but that's just me... :D

What I have

found so far is that my own self respect has returned by not making myself feel so dependent on her. Her respect for

me has returned because I'm not like a puppy under her feet begging all day. She has to work(just a little) for my

affection which provides more value to it than just giving it away all the time.Yeah, baby!!

Don Tego
07-01-2004, 05:17 PM
:thumbsup:

I am

doing a similar "experiment" no thats not the word, I mean "controlled study". However It applies to my job and no I

am not married lol. I am 18.5 yrs old working in an office filled with women ranging from 17-to-60's yrs old. I had

been playing with : AE, TE, NPA, and SoE had very good results. I have noticed that when wearing any of those four

products the older women just touch me and all, they scare me. :kiss: The younger ones seem more aggressive when I

wear AE but the older ones react well, however it varies on their mood but a smile comes along way.

Today I wore 1 drop of AE with minor trace of SoE found in my fnished roll-on-bottle... Stepped in 1st thing in

the morning boom, 2 quick compliments...never done before. These older women can get bitchy but I was talking to all

of them, even young and old guys were not giving me an attitude. whoa

Things which I have done

differently this week...

1.Wake up early and run
2. re-model my thinking: women wise

3. bought new cologne
4. no sex or anything else...feel alot more alive & horny.
5. Used low dosage

of AE 1 drop.
6. Just have an upbeat attitude and smile
7. Make pretend you are paying attention when

women talked to me...just asked open-ended questions and they did all the borin talking lol.

...I noticed

that walking down the street women ( 25+..young ones ignore me...I dont care but scare from the mone? ) I noticed

that when I spot one walking down the street they become more erect and begun to touch their hair as they got closer

to me but wont *lock* eyes... anyone had similar expirience? But yet the ones I lock with are the ones not

interested...makes little sense but okay.

*please note that about two years ago I was one of those very very

shy guys that wont even look at anyone the eyes while talking to them*

Ha, just hope I did not

jinksed(sp?) it...

Romme22
07-01-2004, 06:34 PM
:thumbsup:

I

am doing a similar "experiment" no thats not the word, I mean "controlled study". ...
That's the words I

was looking for, controlled study. I have the same mix of products and but I'm not scared of the older women. I'm

scared of the young ones.

Anyone notice that with TE/m that it's easy to fly off the handle and flip out about

the smallest things?

I find that with a spray of Te/M to the chest, I'm more aggresive and easily irritated.

Lasts a good long while too.

Keep the 'study' comments coming Don Tego, I like reading other peoples

results also.

Rom

Don Tego
07-03-2004, 05:30 AM
Hey ROMMEL,

So your wife

or any of your friends ever mentioned that TE smells like pee? Cause I have wore TE & NPA ( different times ) and

just tell one of my family members "smell this" & respond by stating it smells like PEE. I don't smell any pee, If

i sniff the bottle it smells really strong but no trace of pee. I have a TE bottle for over a year now because I am

afraid of this "pee" scent. The few times I have used it were small dap on the chest, two very small dap, and family

told me smelled like pee and thats with a cover scent (cologne). Now, not sure if outside women smelled the same pee

scent...i dont know because they never mentioned because 1. it does not smell like pee to them 2. they dont have the

balls to come out and tell me I smell like pee.

So yes, My TE and NPA bottles are still full eventhough I

have had for a bit over one year. Someone please provide some insight here. Cause I want to try either NPA or TE

tonight but I am still afraid of the scent issue.

Don Tego
07-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Here is the

lowdown:

Wore one 1 drop of AE and one drop of SoE. Went down to my old town, some friend had a small "hangin

out" party. Met friends who I had not seen in over one year. New girls were there but no one introduced me. For the

most part I was realll confident but these girls, were 17-19 yrs old...none higher then an 8* and some had their

borefriends. I was bored, decided to bring some rum to spice things up. I ended drinking it up most of it, feeling

the buzz :drunk:. But none the less, these girls were bitchy...ALL of them... maybe its me. But AE has not worked

well around young girls with me. I just got up and left...yet another sucky expirience with mone and young

girls:frustrate Older women act just fine but the younger ones just freakin get away from me, no matter what I do.

Hah, I guess I better go and screw the more expirienced ones.

kossBass
07-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Hey ROMMEL,

So your wife or any of your friends ever mentioned that TE smells like pee? Cause I have wore TE & NPA ( different

times ) and just tell one of my family members "smell this" & respond by stating it smells like PEE. I don't smell

any pee, If i sniff the bottle it smells really strong but no trace of pee. I have a TE bottle for over a year now

because I am afraid of this "pee" scent. The few times I have used it were small dap on the chest, two very small

dap, and family told me smelled like pee and thats with a cover scent (cologne). Now, not sure if outside women

smelled the same pee scent...i dont know because they never mentioned because 1. it does not smell like pee to them

2. they dont have the balls to come out and tell me I smell like pee.

So yes, My TE and NPA bottles are still

full eventhough I have had for a bit over one year. Someone please provide some insight here. Cause I want to try

either NPA or TE tonight but I am still afraid of the scent issue.

dude ya it does smell like pee more

like cat's piss ... it really stinks if you don't wear colgne .. if you can't smell the piss then you gotta be

xtra careful because you can OD without yourself knowning it ..:frustrate

Friendly1
07-03-2004, 11:41 PM
Instead of assigning numbers

and drinking rum, you could have spent time getting to know the girls and their borefriends (I do have to admit I

like that word, tacky as it is, so I will probably find a way to use it). Being social gets you farther along than

just sipping on booze and scowling at everyone because they don't meet your standards of physical perfection. And

that is the way you made it sound to me.

Remember that many girls will dump their boyfriends if the guys

disappoint them and someone who seems to be a better catch comes along. Some of the ladies on this forum don't

appreciate it when I say things like that, but I have seen many a girl ditch her guy and go for "something better"

(often only to discover she picked up a real loser, aka jerk, but that is another digression).

Don Tego
07-04-2004, 04:47 AM
Instead of assigning

numbers and drinking rum, you could have spent time getting to know the girls and their borefriends

Certainly true.

Being social gets you farther along than just sipping on booze and scowling at

everyone because they don't meet your standards of physical perfection. And that is the way you made it sound to

me. Sad thing is that when I was younger, fat shy slob, these girls would not come near me or look at

me...three years pass you change.

Remember that many girls will dump their boyfriends if the guys

disappoint them and someone who seems to be a better catch comes along. But these guys are my friends man,

I don't mess around with that, I talked to their girl as friends..casual ya know. I have to admit they were making

a bit too much eye contact with me.

You think they secretly got the scent?

kossBass

Oh crap! Atleast the few times I did wear it I used one cologne. But OD is not something I

want, thanks...

Romme22
07-04-2004, 06:37 PM
Hey ROMMEL,

So your wife or any of your friends ever mentioned that TE smells like pee? Cause I have wore TE & NPA ( different

times ) and just tell one of my family members "smell this" & respond by stating it smells like PEE.

Funny you should metion this, last night we had some drunk friends over and I put on a couple of drops of npa. We

were walking to a neighbors house and she kept saying that it smelt like piss outside. I didn't say anything but

gave myself a quick spray of cologne when I got home.

Rom

kossBass
07-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Funny you should

metion this, last night we had some drunk friends over and I put on a couple of drops of npa. We were walking to a

neighbors house and she kept saying that it smelt like piss outside. I didn't say anything but gave myself a quick

spray of cologne when I got home.

Rom
npa smelling like piss? :think: :confused::confused::confused:

sure it's not TE?

SweetBrenda
07-04-2004, 08:56 PM
Funny you

should metion this, last night we had some drunk friends over and I put on a couple of drops of npa. We were walking

to a neighbors house and she kept saying that it smelt like piss outside. I didn't say anything but gave myself a

quick spray of cologne when I got home.

RomLOL I'm sorry for laughing but I couldn't help it.. :lol:

I'm sure if someone tells me such thing I will dieeeeeeeee.. (piss omg:eek:...) Anyhow,here ya go :kiss: just to

put a little smile on your face.:D

kossBass
07-05-2004, 06:59 AM
hehe would you really die ?

hehe (Evil Grid on Face) :D ... YOU SMELL LIKE PISS B :D :D :D

bjf
07-05-2004, 07:06 AM
I've had to deal with situations

like that. It is embarassing. The best thing you can do is laugh at yourself and keep some handi-wipes in your

wallet.

Don Tego
07-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Hey Romme22 anything

new?

I been wearing two drops of SoE this whole week and guys are cool around me. I just Chikara today and will

be conduction some tests, but I am afraid of trying anything new in an office. So I got the weekend to test it out

on the field see how it works.

Romme22
07-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey

Romme22 anything new?
Got some big stuff from last weekend but will post more about it later.

Waiting for my Chikarita bottle to come in. How do you like the scent?

Rom

Romme22
07-10-2004, 08:37 PM
Ahh, as it happens, finding

myself with a few minutes so thought I'd offer a rather long update, this one has dual purpose, partly on the good

dr's plan than I've been implemeting and another scandalous night with the neighborhood women.

Last Saturday,

there were a bunch of us were taking our neighbors out for a few drinks then a cookout at our house after because

they are moving. The guys who were going at the last minute decided to go play a round of golf. I don't golf, so

hesitantly I decided to go with the women to tgif's for a couple of drinks. I was concerened about being a third

wheel as they might have wanted to do some chick talk but that didn't happen.

I was with my wife, niece,

negihbor who is moving and sister-in-law all between the ages of 35-45. I put on a couple of drops of ae/m and about

8 inches of soe scented and sprayed on some hanae mori.

Since it was 4th of july weekend it was kind of dead.

Sitting at the bar it was difficult to talk so we moved to a round table. The waitress came over and I think I got

my first dihl from her, she stared for a good 10 seconds then kind of shook her head as to clear the cobwebs.

Here I was with 4 hot chicks, drinking margaritas and laughing and joking everyone was in a great mood. The

bartender came over after a few minutes cause it was kinda slow and started to shoot the breeze with us, she was all

over me, rubbing my back touching my shoulders, pressing her leg against mine. Never ever had this happen to me from

a total stranger and a bartender at that. I felt like a king with all my harem girls around. Another waitress came

over and started chatting with us, I swear if they weren't working they would have ordered drinks and joined us. My

sister-in-law brought her camera and started taking a few pictures. I got up had the camera and took a pictures of

the girls together. The bartender came back over and told me to get in the middle of all the girls to take a picture

of us. I was sitting next to my niece who wispered in my ear that I smelt great. My wife was on the other side and

we were all bunch up and she wispered that she couldn't wait to get me home. Stereo hits... Yikes, it didn't end

there. I moved back to my chair off of the bench that we were scrunched up on and the bartender who by the way was

probably 24 or 25, blonde, blue eyes, said oh, oh , take a picture of us, she got behind me, wrapped her arms around

me and buried her nose right into my neck then she looked up and smiled and someone took our picture. There was a

girl probably about 28-30 sitting at the table next to us and everytime I looked over that way she was staring at

me, She could have thought though that everytime she looked over I was staring at her though but she seemed awfully

interested in our conversation and even laughed a couple of times at things we said.

Next, the woman that is

moving away stuck her hand in my shirt and started to rub my chest an in a joking way said, maybe we should all get

a room and have a big orgy. Sounds good to me but instead we had a few more drinks and then went back to my house.

The bartender on the way out asked what we were doing and we kinda gave her directions to our house but she never

showed up, probably for the best.

When we got back to my house, we had the blender going and a couple of

coolers of beer as we were in it for the long haul. A few more neighbors showed up, some with thier husbands some

without. Eventually the tunes started getting cranked up and everyone was singing and dancing, I never enjoyed so

much grinding and grabbing in my life. I could tell my wife was getting pretty hot and was I think in some ways a

tad jealous of all the attention I was getting. We had a house full of people so there wasn't much going to happen

then anyway. About 1:30 or so I said goodnight to everyone and went to bed, I'd usually stay up until the last

person left but wanted to do something different for a change. Everyone pretty much left by 2 and my wife came to

bed and was really close, something unusal unless she wants action but we were both too tired anyway.

Okay so

now onto the plan update. Next day wife is pretty horny, suggests several times that we retreat to the passion

pit(bedroom). I played it cool and did some other stuff and kept busy doing things and kind of made her wait instead

of jumping up immediately. Usually it's the other way around and I'm the one suggested some alone time. Eventually

she got me upstairs but it was on my time frame and with her initiating. I may not be following the plan exactly but

I am getting some of the results that I want. By not being the chaser all the time it definately gives the other

person more incentive.

Although this part has nothing to do with mones, it may be of interest to some. What

I've been finding and realizing while implementing the Dr's plan was that I think I was too available. Meaning I

was always there ready, willing and able. I was never a challenge to my wife and she never had to doubt whether or

not I'd be ready for lovin so she never had to work at it or anticipate it or wait for it. By not being up her ass

every second it has made her at a minimum have some doubt as to what I want to do. We are definitely not into the

dom/sub thing so I'm slowly working toward step 5 but with an undetermined approach as of yet. So far though the

teasing and being in control of myself has paid off in many ways. I'll keep the updates coming as things progress.

Just as a side note, went to some fireworks tonight that got rained out last week. My sister in-law has a

different niece that is about 20 or so. She's kind of a little bitch princess who would rarely even say hi to me.

Well tonight I decided for the hell of it to throw on a couple of drops of wagg/n. We were all gathered around in my

sil's driveway waiting for one other person to show up so we could leave, I was reading something when all of a

sudden, bitch princess presses herself right against me and says, "what cha reading", almost crapped myself.

Rom

TopDawg2050
07-10-2004, 10:20 PM
wow, youre stories are really

interesting :lol:

jose
07-11-2004, 05:33 AM
Seems everything is going great for

you Rom. Now if we can only get that niece and your wife in a threesome situation. :D

Gossamer_2701
07-11-2004, 07:09 AM
Now if we can only

get that niece and your wife in a threesome situation.

:think: In-br-ee-de-rs...... Keep it in the

family, man.... keep it in the family.:rofl: :nono: :rofl:

Romme22
07-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Seems everything is

going great for you Rom. Now if we can only get that niece and your wife in a threesome situation. :D
My

fantasy has been shot to hell. Neice booted out her husband and now she already has a new fella. Haven't seen much

of her lately. I'm sure there'll be a big scandal once the word of the new guy gets out.

Rom

Don Tego
07-13-2004, 03:52 AM
Rom. that was sweet man.

I tried chikara for the very 1st time yesterday but I think I OD because I was spraying my chest about 4 times.

Cause I kept pressing and nothing was coming out for like 5 minutes and then it worked with a small mist. I did

smell great though...it was raining the whole day so everywhere I went there was no chicks but I till try again

today.

Further more, yesterday added one drop of SoE about 5 hours later of Chikara. I was walking down the

street and noticed two light-dark skin girls. One was real hot and her wing not so hot so I decided to hold eye

contact with girl 2. Quickly after noticed girl 1 had tilted her preening and stroking her hair smiling, I smiled

and said hi...kept going on my way was late for work. :blink:

kossBass
07-13-2004, 08:30 AM
LOL man Don Tego you suck ..

just said hi you left, man whocares if your late for work :p jokez keep dem commin Romeo

Don Tego
07-14-2004, 04:49 AM
Hey Bass,

you are

right...but I was really late lol.:LOL:

New Test:
1 Spray of Chikara. It makes me feel real calm &

control of the situation, which is a great product when going out meeting new women.

Came home, took a

shower and washed well the point which I had Chikara.

Added one small amout of TE scented from my gell pack.

Also added one drop of SoE. Amazing guys were real real cool around me and not aggressive. Was walking around but no

girls in sight to undergo my controlled experiment.

Thats it so far.

Romme22
07-26-2004, 07:16 AM
An update for those following.

I've got to admit at first I thought DrSmellThis's plan was crazy. I mean who gets free advice from a pheromones

messageboard. But after implementing it and then totally f'ing it up I can actually see that it's pure genius.

:box:

Let me explain, I was following the plan to a T and things were going great. Had control and power over

my own sexual urges and had the respect and admiration of my wife for having this power and control and sex was

incredible and almost to the point of on demand. I never actually implemented step 5 of the plan and this may have

been my downfall but I was happy where I was. Anyway, over the past couple of weeks, I hadn't been paying attention

to the plan too much and didn't realize that I was following back into my old pattern of being the chaser. I did

finally realize this after this past friday night. Went out for dinner with wife, niece, her boyfriend and wifes

sister and husband. Decided on some wagg-n and a couple of shots of chikira. Had a great time, got lots of attention

from the women in our group as well as a couple of smaller hits from strangers at the couple of bars we went to

afterwards. Got home about 11:00 and did some partying at my house for a while. Everyone split to go home and screw

and outright said this was why they were leaving. What did I get, nothing.

This may seem shallow and although I

wasn't really expecting anything, the time was right, mood was right and that's when I realized that I had lost

control again.

Next day got some action but it was different, I wasn't driving anymore.

Yesterday, I got

the same feeling as I used to get a couple of months ago, felt like I was chasing and in a moment of weakness

suggested some alone time and got rejected, got the old, "how about tomorrow maybe".

So the way I look at it,

I'm at square one again. Not sure if I can implement the same plan again or if it needs to be revised but it could

be possible to salvage it by saying something vague about falling into old bad habits if questioned.

What's

this got to do with pheromones, I think in a way that pheromone usage was the key to my earlier success. I did

notice that when the plan was going my way that if I did a spray of te/m on my chest it would drive my wife wild and

she was actually a lot more passionate even taking my shirt off so she could bury her head in my chest. But without

control and being back to being the chaser it doesn't have quite the same effect and things are back to average.

I have a fear that if I try to re-implement that I'm going to come off as cold or bitter this time.

Has

anyone else been following the plan at all or implementing parts of it? Come on speak up, tell us about your success

or failure cause I know that I'm not the only one.

Rom